Pre crisis Superman vs Full Potential Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
A battle between the two most overrated characters in this forum (Wolverine not whistanding)

Adam Warlock
Flash wins.

Ultimate Hulk43
Superman wins.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
(Wolverine not whistanding)

laughing out loud

Flash wins. Infinite Mass Punch PWNZ.

BobbyD
Couldn't PC Supes just sneeze him away to the other end of the universe?

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Flash wins.
there's a comment from a superman hater.

Superman breaks him in half, what can flash do to him? If he punches him its like punching titanium, itll break flashes hand.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
A battle between the two most overrated characters in this forum (Wolverine not whistanding)

Superman.

Flash, when written at full potential, can do some really crazy things. However PC Supes was basically omnipotent.

sam_drugbringer
Flash.

He steals his speed, then vibrates through him, making him exsplode.

Dizzle
How powerful is his full potential? Exactly. If he embodies all of the Speed Force, he is both omnipresent and all but omnipotent. Even someone as inconsistant as PC Supes can't handle that. If he just becomes exponentially faster, and therefore stronger, meaning he can channel more SF energy into a punch or kick... Supes destroys him. Math won't help you against pre crisis Superman, he's like 20 trillion times faster than light...

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
there's a comment from a superman hater.

Superman breaks him in half, what can flash do to him? If he punches him its like punching titanium, itll break flashes hand.

Actually it's a sarcastic comment from a Flash and Superman hater.

Superman should win. But Juntai's multiversal attack theories of the Flash seem so unbeatable.

Dizzle
(I agree, but it's Devil's freaking Advocate time)

It does say full potential though. Technically, the Full Potential of Flash should be to posess ALL of the energy of the speed force. Which is basically unlimited, and with that much speed, Flash really would be omnipresent. If that is the case, Flash wins pretty easily. He'd be into the abstract level at that point. However, if we're just talking a magnification of Wally's current powers, Supes eats him. Cuz he's a dick.

illadelph12
I'd take Flash, actually.

PC Supes is powerful and all, but Flash can literally stop him.

He can literally just cease Superman's motion forever. Supes wouldn't be dead, but he'd be forever motionless and in a prison within his own mind, outside of time, unable to do anything but think, and even that would be slowed to near non-function.

Or

Flash could, if he's smart, stop the motion of Supes and the sunlight entering him while simultaneously causing Supes metabolism to expend the stored energy he has in a picosecond, then I.M.P. him in the throat.

When you control speed you have a lot of options until you face someone beyond the concept.

Maestro
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Flash.

He steals his speed, then vibrates through him, making him exsplode.

HaHa, just shows how lame some characters are.

NoFate007
Flash.

illadelph12
What pisses me off about Flash is that he's yet another walking loophole.

Whenever you come up with a battle scenario for Flash, and the opposition says "Well, it's not like is just going to stand there and let Flash do it", you have to consider that since Flash controls motion, his opponent literally will stand there and let Flash do it, unless they're powers somehow negate Flash's influence.

I wonder who would win between Flash and Scarlet Witch if Scarlet Witch had a 2 second head start?

Cosmic Cube
Depends on how Superman is written. I some cases, Superman will develop a totally illogical power during this fight, allowing him to win.

Superman: How are you, Flash. You are a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Flash: What are you talking about? I'm not a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Superman: Yes, you are. Look at yourself.
Flash: *gasp* I am a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
Superman: Yes, you are. And I'm not about to let you go to waste.

With that, Superman pulls a spoon out of his nose, pours milk from the tip of his finger into the Bowl of Cereal formerly known as the Flash, and enjoys it.

Seriously, folks. Flash might as well be fighting Bugs Bunny. There's a reason why DC retconned PC Supes out of existance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.