Hyperion,Captain Marvel/Genis and WonderMan vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

armandovalles
Genis would beat his ass alone. This is SERIOUS OVERKILL.

golem370
How can he Beat Juggernaut?

armandovalles
which version of Genis is it? cuz each one has somewhat different powers.

golem370
The one where he and Drax fought and Drax made him touch his braclets together and went threw a portal. and Drax became King of that world because they thought he was Hulk

armandovalles
thats a young version of Genis. That was right after Avengers Forever. It was newbie Genis, but he'd still beat Classic Juggs. Juggernaut, despite popular belief, does NOT have unlimited durability, justa very high degree of it. That newbie version of Genis was pretty much on par with the Silver Surfer, and therefore, if War Hulk can overcome Juggernaut's durability, Genis sure-as-hell can as well with no problem.

golem370
Classic Juggernaut with his Force Field was pretty much Unstoppable he took point blank GodForce shot

Intelligence: Normal
Strength: Superhuman Class 90
Speed: Normal
Stamina: Immeasurable
Durability: Totally indestructible
Agility: Normal (2/7)
Reflexes: Normal (2/7)

armandovalles
I think the one that took the Godforce was 8th Day Juggernaut, which was 100x more powerful than Classic Juggernaut.

golem370
No I have the book it was just the regular Juggernaut he also to semi truck full of gasoline with hardly feeling it.

armandovalles
I think Genis actually is more durable than Juggernaut. Well, Insane Genis at least. Insane Genis took the full force (he was literally in the middle of it) of all the Asgardian Warriors (including King Thor) colliding with the Storm Giants in a short War-Like Battle which was so destructive it crumbled Asgard (which was floating above NYC at the time) to the ground. But either way, i think if Genis went all out, he could definitely produce more power than Thor's godforce. That's just my opinion tho, i might be wrong.

golem370
maybe the most recent Juggernaut but not the Classic Juggernaut

armandovalles
Well everyone says SS can beat Classic Juggernaut, therefore Genis can as well. If he has to he can just teleport him to the middle of space and just leave him there, sooner or later Juggernaut would just get so bored of floating around in space that he'd kill himself.

golem370
But in a fight Marvel is beaten on land.

armandovalles
yea if it's a h2h brawl. But Genis is never stupid enought to brawl with people strong like that cuz he knows he'd die. The only reason he brawled with Drax was cuz Drax was fast enough to dodge his blasts and get close, so Genis had to brawl or else he wouldve been smuthered.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by golem370
Classic Juggernaut with his Force Field was pretty much Unstoppable he took point blank GodForce shot

Intelligence: Normal
Strength: Superhuman Class 90
Speed: Normal
Stamina: Immeasurable
Durability: Totally indestructible
Agility: Normal (2/7)
Reflexes: Normal (2/7)

hell, no. classic juggy lifts more than that, doesnt he?

jemakai
I don't know about genis. Unless any of these guys have either the ability to take disconnect Marko from the powers of the juggernaut or psycic attacks they are not wining. Eventually they tire, and the juggernaut does not.

armandovalles
Genis doesnt tire. Neither does Wonder Man (when he's ionic he doesnt, but if he's normal WM then he does)

golem370
Classic Juggernaut Strength some where between Thor and Mindless Hulks

armandovalles
Classic Juggernaut's strength has never been measured actually. There has never been anything that he has shown he cannot lift. So until we see him try to lift something and fail, there is really no limit to his strength.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
thats a young version of Genis. That was right after Avengers Forever. It was newbie Genis, but he'd still beat Classic Juggs. Juggernaut, despite popular belief, does NOT have unlimited durability, justa very high degree of it. That newbie version of Genis was pretty much on par with the Silver Surfer, and therefore, if War Hulk can overcome Juggernaut's durability, Genis sure-as-hell can as well with no problem.
Wrong armando.You're arguing like a fanboy, writing PURE BULLS.H.IT.
Juggernaut is totally indestructible.
You can hurt him with magic, telepathy if he doesn't wear the helmer, or if you are able to overcome the power of Cyttorak, so you must be near skyfather rank or above that.
Genis has absorbed magical energies before, in his days after AF and in his current state, he may be able to overcome part of Cyttorak's enchantment like Thor did and then knock Juggy unconscious or slow him down, considering Hyperion and Sentry are here, they will accomplish the task.

armandovalles
First of all, i dont write bullshit. Secondly, if Juggernaut's completely indestructible, how'd he get hurt by guys like War Hulk and Onslaught? huh? Im just saying that i think if War Hulk can damn near kill Juggernaut (and he would've too if Creel didnt save Jugg's ass) then Genis would make him beg for mercy. And yes, im a fanboy, but everything i write is valid, it all came from actual comics, u saw it all happen, i dont write bullshit and i sureashell dont lie.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
First of all, i dont write bullshit. Secondly, if Juggernaut's completely indestructible, how'd he get hurt by guys like War Hulk and Onslaught? huh? Im just saying that i think if War Hulk can damn near kill Juggernaut (and he would've too if Creel didnt save Jugg's ass) then Genis would make him beg for mercy. And yes, im a fanboy, but everything i write is valid, it all came from actual comics, u saw it all happen, i dont write bullshit and i sureashell dont lie.
1.Prove Hulk was hurting him.
Hulk throwed him around with his blows.
Juggy never dropped blood or reported damage.
Onslaught removing Cyttorak's gem was bull.sh.i.t cause it was throwed into space from Cain.

golem370
"The Juggernaut possessed vast superhuman strength, the limits of which were never revealed. The Juggernaut's strength was sufficient for him to battle powerhouses such as Thor and the Incredible Hulk, placing his strength well into the Class 100 level, being able to lift in excess of 100 tons.

Aside from his incredible strength, the Juggernaut's body possessed an extraordinary degree of invulnerability to injury, allowing him to trade blows with some of the strongest heroes of the Marvel Universe. The Juggernaut could increase his invulnerability to even higher levels by generating a mystical forcefield around his body. This field was sufficient to enable him to withstand powerful energy blasts from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer, multiple blows from Thor's hammer, Wolverine's adamantium claws, falls from tremendous heights, exposure to temperatures hotter than the surface of Earth's sun, etc. without sustaining injury. Some beings, such"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.