Picture of Voldemort with a Death Eater Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMCF
Enjoy

http://media.mugglenet.com/i/voldemort.jpg

Emerika
Whoa!! Scary!

The Phantom
I dunno... I will need to see the movie. I don't think that is him.

Prince Nauj
Im not sure about that picture erm

shaber
Fake

zac_j
that doesn't look real. i mean, come on, all the death eaters would have to wear that! why would voldemort wear one?

chibiruto
what the juck...wow...ok...i dont think so...it looks like something ttally difrent

chibiruto
oh and besides...his eyes arent red...or slits...so hahahaha....ha

Sir J
wierd no expression

KMCF
Originally posted by chibiruto
what the juck...wow...ok...i dont think so...it looks like something ttally difrent

Voldemorts Eyes wont be Red in the Next film

Clone-Commander
Thats it you morons, that is him wearing a death mask! KMCF, I congratulate you on your awesome discovery. And the rest of you boneheads, I just got back from seeing it like, one friggin day ago. Thats why he is wearing the mask, anyways, when the ministry of magic shows up, do you think he wants to be seen? You people are just plain, stark stupid...

Barker
Originally posted by Clone-Commander
Thats it you morons, that is him wearing a death mask! KMCF, I congratulate you on your awesome discovery. And the rest of you boneheads, I just got back from seeing it like, one friggin day ago. Thats why he is wearing the mask, anyways, when the ministry of magic shows up, do you think he wants to be seen? You people are just plain, stark stupid...
no expression

This Thread Is Old, From Before The Movie Came Out.

Moron.

Again, no expression

Raven Guardia

like to bash us some more so I can report you? big grin

RoguePw25

Clone-Commander, member bashing is NOT permitted here so stop it please. Calling people "morons" and "boneheads" is not only dumb and untrue, but there's no discussion here. Cease from doing this.

hotsauce6548

You, sir, suck at life. no expression

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
You, sir, suck at life. no expression
Times Two whistle

RoguePw25
CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.