Karate Kid vs some of the X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Who would win

Karate Kid

vs

X-men

Storm
Wolverine
Colosus
Night Crawler
X-23
Sage

spetznaz
KK would win ....easily in fact.

DrDoom101
wolverine wins.

Spawnrules
logan alone takes this

spetznaz
Originally posted by DrDoom101
wolverine wins.

How exactly would Wolverine win against a person who went toe to toe with Pre-Crisis Superboy? A guy who can tear apart entire spaceships with his bare hands? A person who knows many intergalactic martial arts?

Spawnrules
lets see, wolverine got adamtium claws that penetrate to kk skins, spiderman also defeated superboy, if logan gets one hit on him hes done

DrDoom101
Originally posted by spetznaz
How exactly would Wolverine win against a person who went toe to toe with Pre-Crisis Superboy? A guy who can tear apart entire spaceships with his bare hands? A person who knows many intergalactic martial arts?

sorry about the confusion with my sarcasm.

Spawnrules
fine if not wolverine than storm for sure she will go in the sky and strike him with a lightning bolt

spetznaz
Originally posted by Spawnrules
lets see, wolverine got adamtium claws that penetrate to kk skins, spiderman also defeated superboy, if logan gets one hit on him hes done

1) Note: I said PRE-CRISIS SUPERBOY (basically PC Superman as a boy), not the current clone of Lex and Supes Kon-El). The power levels between the two are as night and day.

2) As for that fight between Spiderman and Superboy (current Superboy), that was due to fan voting. It was in the same thing that had Wolverine beating Lobo, and Storm beating WonderWoman. That fight is not only NOT cannon, but on top of that it was based on fan voting. Fans could have just as easily voted Spiderman to beat Superman if the option was given (oh, and by the way there was a cross-over where Spiderman beat Superman due to some silly plot that involved some red-ray of somesort). Anyways, Spiderman beating Superboy (even the current one) is a moot point.

3) Yes, Wolverine has Adamantium claws. That is very true. Nice flashy super-sharp claws that are almost unbreakable, and can cut through almost anything. However he wouldn't even have the chance to use them. KK would have knocked him out for a loop already.

Anyways, KK wins this so easily it is a joke.

hawkwind
karate kid would probably shatter wolverine's skeleton with one punch.

scotsmn
Originally posted by hawkwind
karate kid would probably shatter wolverine's skeleton with one punch.

Na uh, Wolverine would probably slice him up fine enough to make roast beef for a year. Happy Dance

Creshosk
Originally posted by scotsmn
Na uh, Wolverine would probably slice him up fine enough to make roast beef for a year. Happy Dance There are so many problems with that statement I don't know where to begin. . .

Blair Wind
ok...i see one problem...Sage...miss supercomputer...she may not be the best fighter offensively but if she is the last one he fights and she studied him well, she can counter....other than that i dont see him losing unless storm gets to him before he gets to her....

leonidas
go easy, cresh. some people just don't know who kk is . . .

whobdamandog
You all are nuts..you think a scrawny Italian kid trained in "Karate" by a little Japanese man has a chance against the X-Men..rediculous. KK gets his ass "waxed." wink

Blair Wind
Originally posted by whobdamandog
You all are nuts..you think a scrawny Italian kid trained in "Karate" by a little Japanese man has a chance against the X-Men..rediculous. KK gets his ass "waxed." wink

HAHA... laughing .....cept that were not talking about him wink

DC karate kid kicks all their asses....

Dizzle
Originally posted by Blair Wind
HAHA... laughing .....cept that were not talking about him wink

DC karate kid kicks all their asses....

Yup. And shattering adamantium isn't really a stretch for KK. Pre Crisis Superboy punches gem. No effect. KK analyzes the same gem, then punches it. The thing shatters. Near lightspeed projectiles? Dodged. 15 werewolves? All of em one hit KOed. He put SUPERBOY, planet juggling Superboy, into a submission lock that he could not get out of. X23 and Wolv? Skeletonless. Colossus? Reduced to metal shards. Nightcrawler's dead. Sage is dead. Storm's the only chance they have, and since he's mastered every weapon style in the universe, I'd assume he'd be insanely good at throwing rocks. KK is pre crisis at its finest. No real superpowers, yet still godly powerful.

ImmortalOne
DUDE !!! PC SOUPBOY JUGGLED PLANETS !!!!!

kk beat'em up !!!

Parallex
Thats really not a tough or even a long fight for KK. Fight results ..........................bunch of dead mutants.

Dr.Fate
come on wolverines too slow for karate kid. I hate wolverine fan boys they'd argue wolverine could kill flash because of Adamantuim claws can cut through anything. He cant touch him. He's too fast Karate Kid and Flash! It's like Wolverine vs anybody and Wolvfanboy666 says Adamantuim and its over. Come on KK too fast only thing Wolverines got is his healing factor that might give him a chance

Metalmanx
Uh...can't Storm just lightning bolt him?

Seriously, don't get mad or anything. I'm can't lie and say that I know about a lot about Karate Kid. But he seems to have human durability though.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Uh...can't Storm just lightning bolt him?

Seriously, don't get mad or anything. I'm can't lie and say that I know about a lot about Karate Kid. But he seems to have human durability though.
He could dodge the bolt.

He has dodged lightspeed attacks before.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He could dodge the bolt.

He has dodged lightspeed attacks before.

Even if she fired several shots at one time all converging on his location?

And can't Nightcrawler do anything with his instantaneous teleportion?

xmarksthespot
Karate Kid. I don't see these X-Men being able to do anything to him.

DarkCrawler
Even if she fired several shots at one time all converging on his location?

And can't Nightcrawler do anything with his instantaneous teleportion?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Dude. Karate Kid's comic must've been boring as hell. He wins everytime with those skills.

DarkCrawler
Dude. Karate Kid's comic must've been boring as hell. He wins everytime with those skills.

He's part of superhero group.

He probably only losed with CIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.