House of M#8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Surprised no posted this yet....

***SPOILERS****

To be absolutely honest, the end was good but unsatisfying on some ends. It certainly left an excellent sense of dread for what's to come. My only compliant is that it raised more questions than it answered...like a million of 'em. Especially the last page. Another compliant is that ONCE AGAIN the story is ALL about the X-Men. Can we get a little Vision or Wonder-Man action please? Maybe some FF? Overall good ending.

****MAJOR SPOILERS******

Hawkeye is back. Yay.

Iceman is not god anymore. Xmarksthespot and demigawd are gonna be pissed. But I'm happy for Bobby. Noone wants to be trapped as a human popsicle for the rest of their damned life.

8bitChris
Yeah, looking at a lot of Iceman's recent stories they were setting him up for a normal life.

Especially that recent issue of X-men Unlimited where the story was about how Bobby keeps writing his resignation letter (fromt he X-men) over and over but he just doesn't have the nerve to give it to Scott.

As for Hawkeye...I don't think he's going to go by that name anymore. It seems like Hawkeye is going to take up some new garb and name. Well that's what it seemed like to me anyway. The ceremonius pinning of his costume to the wall and leaving his quiver of arrows behind...

Hawkeye is Ronin!!!! j/k...but it'd be cool if Clint Barton became someone else.

Disappear
who're you kidding? we all know that post-HoM hawkeye goes back in time and becomes the swordsman...

The Ion
You guys want to take bets on how long Mags stays depowered?

armandovalles
one week. MAX. lol jk. Seriously tho within a year he'll probly get his powers back.

Draco69
Hah! Post-HoM. Oh god. I can see it now.

"Dude. Don't be stupid! That's PRE-HoM Iceman not POST!"

And Mags will stay depowered for approximately four months.

long pig
Nah. Magneto will be de-powered for 8 months...which, by coincidence only, is when X-men 3 comes out.

DigiMark007
Ice-God was dumb...I'm happy. Is he completely depowered, or just back to his former levels??

Excessive amounts of mutants were dumb too...HoM might have been crap, but I'll be happy for the changes (except for Jubilee...*sob*)

Draco69
No he's human. And his libido is back. He can have sex now. Ten bucks the first thing he did after he was turned human was bang Polaris.

Creshosk
Originally posted by DigiMark007
(except for Jubilee...*sob*) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/yes2.gif

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Draco69
Surprised no posted this yet....

***SPOILERS****

To be absolutely honest, the end was good but unsatisfying on some ends. It certainly left an excellent sense of dread for what's to come. My only compliant is that it raised more questions than it answered...like a million of 'em. Especially the last page. Another compliant is that ONCE AGAIN the story is ALL about the X-Men. Can we get a little Vision or Wonder-Man action please? Maybe some FF? Overall good ending.

****MAJOR SPOILERS******

Hawkeye is back. Yay.

Iceman is not god anymore. Xmarksthespot and demigawd are gonna be pissed. But I'm happy for Bobby. Noone wants to be trapped as a human popsicle for the rest of their damned life. Actually Blair Wind is the one whose devastated about Iceman. Leaving more questions than answers is as to be expected considering this is more a beginning than an end. Very foreboding. As for why the focus was on the X-Men, frankly how exactly would you make an issue about the depowering of mutantkind about Vision or Wonder Man.

Lucid Lui
I thought the issue was good enough.

Still pissed off that Chamber's getting de-powered though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.