Stass Allie & Shaak Ti vs. Qui-Gon & AOTC Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
The battle is located in the Carbon Freezing chamber.

darthsith19
Qui-Gon vs. Stass Allie = Qui-Gon (I think he woud have at least noticed that the Clones were about to kill him)
Obi-Wan vs. Shaak Ti = Not sure. All we really know about Shaak Ti's fighting skills are she got beat by Grievous and took out 12 Magna Guards, but that was in an unrealistic cartoon. In the ROTS novel Obi-Wan does say Shaak Ti is the most clever Jedi ever and even taught him a few tricks, though, so I really don't know. Either way, though, I think Qui-Gon would win before this duel came to an end and together he and Obi'd destroy Ti.

Obi-Wan vs. Stass Allie = Obi-Wan for the same reason Qui-Gon would win and really what has Allie done?
Qui-Gon vs. Shaat Ti - Qui-Gon. Ti may be strong and clever, but are her skills even good enough that you could say they rival Mace's?

Either way Obi and Qui-Gon win with no causilties.

DrDoom101
dude, Adi Galia was the one on the speeder. Stass Allie died in the hands of Grievous.

truejedi
Obi and Qui Gonn. We have no idea how good Shaak Ti really is, and Stass Allie died to the same person. Obi Wan killed him. THe fight between Obi and GG wasn't all that close either, it was over the whole time until Obi lost his saber. Qui Gonn would be able to add a lot too, he almost killed Maul, i still don't like the fact that he lost that fight in the end.

darthsith19
Originally posted by DrDoom101
dude, Adi Galia was the one on the speeder. Stass Allie died in the hands of Grievous.
Nope, you have it backwards, not me. Ask anybody. And besides, it makes little difference. Obi and Qui-Gin would still win.

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan and Qui-gon win.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by darthsith19
Nope, you have it backwards, not me. Ask anybody. And besides, it makes little difference. Obi and Qui-Gin would still win.

LOE and ROTS novel were totally different. In ROTS, Obi-Wan said Adi Galia and Shaak Ti were taken down by Grievous. Read LOE, it says Stass Allie and Shaak Ti were killed by Grievous.

darthsith19
Originally posted by DrDoom101
LOE and ROTS novel were totally different. In ROTS, Obi-Wan said Adi Galia and Shaak Ti were taken down by Grievous. Read LOE, it says Stass Allie and Shaak Ti were killed by Grievous.
Stass Allie was not killed by Grievous because she was killed on her speeder bike. http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/stassallie/

DrDoom101
i hate admitting mistakes, but im sorry. i stand corrected. embarrasment

Tangible God
I still think Shaak should've died the way we saw her go in the deleted scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.