Who is Smartest Comic Book Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who's got the most Brains

Spider-Man
Doctor Conners
Doc Ock
Dr Banner
Tony Stark
Mister Sinister
Magneto
Batman
Manhunter
Dr Doom
Mister Fantastic
Apocalypse
Henry McCoy
Ra's Al Ghul
Lex Luthor
Deathstroke
Henry Pym

armandovalles
Reed.

The Ion
Lucifer

Scoobless
Grandmaster? Supreme Intelligence?

golem370
No one Skyfather or above.

Draco69
Brainiac 5.

Scoobless
Supreme Intelligence is pretty far below Skyfather level

Ultimate Tony Stark is freakishly smart (due to the whole 'brain tissue throught his body' thing)

Data from Star Trek?

golem370
True Data is super Smart.

armandovalles
Reed. The ****ing guy made a ****ing invention to connect the Ultimate/616 Marvel Universes. That's the most impression knowledge feat ive ever seen.

Scoobless
that never happened... it was some other universe... and it took a while with two Reeds working together

I believe Ultimate Tony Stark is smarter than Ultimate Reed at the moment

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
No one Skyfather or above.
Well obviously Reed. He's so smart it's almost lame.

armandovalles
Ultimate Reed is the only one i know who would pass up drinking a keg with Ultimate Thor for some gizmo. I mean, not even LT or Galactus would pass up that!

Maestro
Thanos

armandovalles
Thanos wouldnt pass up drinkin a keg wit Thor for some gizmo!

eleveninches
Batman

olympian
Reed Richards from Marvel and Brainiac (legion) from DC.

Doom is up there too, or would be if he wasent nuts.

golem370
What about High Evolutionary Wizard The Leader Dr Strange

Spideys Sister
All of the following:
Spider-Man
Doc Ock
Dr Banner
Tony Stark
Dr Doom
Mister Fantastic
Henry Pym

Those other guys don't compare.
Real stats for marvel characters:
www.marvel.com

willRules
I agree with that list

Spideys Sister
What I think is funny is in the FF movie how Jonny said Reed was" The worlds dumbest smart guy" I have to agree.

Juntai
I have a liking to Lex..

Darth Martin
All around: I'll have to go with Bruce Wayne.

Science and Mathematics: Reed Richards

Tech: Doom and Tony Stark

GGS
Originally posted by Juntai
I have a liking to Lex..

+1

Lex and Joker always find ways to impress.

Laminator_X
Alexander Luthor Jr.

Interesting question: Post Infinite Crisis, is there a new Luthor family on Post-IC Earth-3?

WrathfulDwarf
After reading Civil War and OMD.

How many of you feel that Spiderman should be up that list?

Priest
Doom

Symmetric Chaos
In terms of all around high level functioning Batman or Doom probably takes the cake.

In terms of raw intellectual might Reed and Metron surpasse anyone I can think of. Some characters have probably have knowledge beyond even them in specific areas though.

King_Mungi
Well if this is human intelligence, Master of the World needs to be mentioned

iceman24567
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

How many of you feel that Spiderman should be up that list? Hmm after giving up the love of his life for his old ass aunt who will probably die soon of old age i think Peter is pretty dumb sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Lucifer

King_Mungi
Lex Luthor from Superman: Red Son was freakishly smart

Morridini
Ted Kord!!!

kenobi
From both Marvel and DC , this is the concrete list of who is smartest.
1. Reed Richards and Doom. It is close to call
2)Lex Luthor
3)Ray Palmer
4) Mr. Terrific & Tony Stark tied
5)Bruce Wayne.

I put Bruce Wayne behind Luthor, Palmer, and Terrific because DC itself has stated that Mr. Terrific is the 3rd smartest man in the DC universe. Reed and Doom have battled for years and have been shown to be the top 2 brains in the Marvel universe.

janus77
Doom. it takes monumental amounts of talent to compensate for his ego and arrogance... and yet somehow, with all his preening, haughty and abrasive ways, he still manages to keep it all together, to pose a threat to the universe and to even have Thanos' respect!

of all creatures in the Marvel Universe, I'd put Galactus top, then Thanos then Warlock or something...

doubt anyone of the humans comes close.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by armandovalles
Reed. The ****ing guy made a ****ing invention to connect the Ultimate/616 Marvel Universes. That's the most impression knowledge feat ive ever seen.

Didnt he also found a way to get to heaven/meet "god" not too long ago, before Civil War? Also, He's bound to solve Earths issues as poverty, hunger and what not(per recent issue). Reed is a good candidate for smartest man.

janus77
Amadeus Cho!
he's still a kid and he's already running rings around SHIELD, Reed, Banner etc...

give him a lever and a pivot and he'll move the universe! yes

or a grape ...

Entity
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

How many of you feel that Spiderman should be up that list? That wasn't really Peter!

The real Peter was captured by the Skrulls just after the events of the other!
They'd developed technology capable of deceiving Mephisto so they could use him to destroy the Earth heroes time line and many any since of their history completely chaotic! smokin'

llagrok
Apparently one of the Ted Kords from Countdown Arena was pretty bright

Darth Martin
All aroung knowledge: Bruce Wayne.

CaptainStoic
Hey no one mentioned The Beast or Forge. Lobo is also supposed to be a super genius believe or not. The smartest guy all around is most likely the Exemplar Stonecutter.

Faceman
The Watcher.

Endless Mike
Anyone who's Omniscient

ultimatethor
Reed richards

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by armandovalles
Reed.

quanchi112
Thanos

batdude123
TOAA/Presence

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Anyone who's Omniscient

knowledge =/= intelligence

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
knowledge =/= intelligence

However, if you know everything, then you'll know how to apply your knowledge and skills.

Therefore, omniscience grants you limitless intelligence. drevil

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
However, if you know everything, then you'll know how to apply your knowledge and skills.

Therefore, omniscience grants you limitless intelligence. drevil

Assuming the omniscient is actually capable of understanding the meaning of anything they know. Omniscience means that one knows everything not that the knowledge means anything.

Galan007
Assuming the omniscient is actually capable of understanding the meaning of anything they know. Omniscience means that one knows everything not that the knowledge means anything. But theorectically,
an omniscient being would know how to make said knowledge mean something. smart

batdude123
Assuming the omniscient is actually capable of understanding the meaning of anything they know. Omniscience means that one knows everything not that the knowledge means anything.

Err...

You can't "know something" in the proper sense without comprehending it. Otherwise, you wouldn't "know it" at all.

To be omniscient is to be above the confines of intelligence. Therefore, naturally, the omniscient being would be omni-intelligent as well because he has knowledge on how to apply his knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.