Ghost Rider vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scotsmn
I have no idea stick out tongue Leave it up to you guys.

DrDoom101
Is there prep?

King_Mungi
You serious?

Ghost Rider wins easily, there is nothing Punisher can do to actually harm him. Plus GR's penance stare would destroy Punisher

jgiant
I don't know, they fought once and pun held his own for a little bit, then he got thrown...Can ghost rider be killed? If he can and there is prep, pun can find a way...

DrDoom101
Originally posted by King_Mungi
You serious?

Ghost Rider wins easily, there is nothing Punisher can do to actually harm him. Plus GR's penance stare would destroy Punisher

Penance Stare only works on the guilty and those who had caused bad in others. Punisher fights for good. And im just saying, if Frank has a month of prep, he might be able to pull it off.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by jgiant
I don't know, they fought once and pun held his own for a little bit, then he got thrown...Can ghost rider be killed? If he can and there is prep, pun can find a way...
yeah i have that one war journal #29

Draco69
Ghost Rider is unkillable. He can be broken into pieces..but that's it.

And Punisher would be very subject to the Penance Stare. He kills in legions. Through torture. Through pain. If the PS won't work on him, than the PS won't work on anybody.

scotsmn
Let's say there's a month of prep then. What would be able to do differently?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Penance Stare only works on the guilty and those who had caused bad in others. Punisher fights for good. And im just saying, if Frank has a month of prep, he might be able to pull it off.

Incorrect, GR shows all the harm you caused people. Good or bad.

There is no way Punisher can even phase him, explosions will blow him apart but he quickly reforms afterwards.

wolverine8888
actauly explossion wont even blow him apart lol he has super human durability

DrDoom101
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Incorrect, GR shows all the harm you caused people. Good or bad.

There is no way Punisher can even phase him, explosions will blow him apart but he quickly reforms afterwards.

thanks for correcting me.

Tassadar
Punisher cant hurt him, PS would really hurt Frank, and if it doesnt, hellfire and chains would

guy222
Originally posted by scotsmn

GR

ThePittman
He would shoot him in the eye...

wait he doesn't have eyes stick out tongue

quanchi112
ghost rider crushes him

llagrok
Originally posted by Draco69
Ghost Rider is unkillable. He can be broken into pieces..but that's it.

And Punisher would be very subject to the Penance Stare. He kills in legions. Through torture. Through pain. If the PS won't work on him, than the PS won't work on anybody.

Co-sign

Many criminals/people are scruple less when killing, but that doesn't mean the penance stare wouldn't work on them.

TheGame17
nooo! well, at least punisher will die like a man.

Soljer
No he won't.

The Pennance Stare will break him down and make him weep like a child.

Kazenji
Yea the penance stare would make franks head explode with the amount of people he's killed.

Alfheim
Originally posted by scotsmn

For **** sake. sad

Marvel Boy
Ghost Rider ftw. Penance Stare

python99
if there is way to stop Ghost Rider, Frank will find it with prep without prep, well thats another story.

I am not sure how the penant stare works but ones who prey on the inoccent are affected by it because it shows them the pain and torture they caused others. Seeing as how Frank is a person who thrives on taking out people who prey on the weak he does what he does because it is right. But I may be wrong.

Alfheim
Originally posted by python99

I am not sure how the penant stare works but ones who prey on the inoccent are affected by it because it shows them the pain and torture they caused others. Seeing as how Frank is a person who thrives on taking out people who prey on the weak he does what he does because it is right. But I may be wrong.

Yeah exactly. That means even Cap could get hurt by the penance stare due to all the people hes beaten up.

python99
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah exactly. That means even Cap could get hurt by the penance stare due to all the people hes beaten up.

Is cap beating up inoccent people? confused
I think not

Alfheim
Is cap beating up inoccent people? confused
I think not

Is Frank killing innocent people? Thats my point.

python99
well he won't be a vigilant anymore he would be a murderer.

Alfheim
well he won't be a vigilant anymore he would be a murderer.

Yeah.

Symmetric Chaos
Does he enjoy hurting them? I'd bet that has a lot more to do with it.

Rewmac
And how is Frank going to withstand hellfire? Or GR's strenght? Current Ghost Rider is hard to kill. He had his head blown and it regenerated right back...

Sparkz
Didn't the PS work on Dr Strange?? If it worked on him imagine what it would do to well, anyone really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.