Green Goblin vs. Doc Ock...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
...from the movies (cartoons and comics don't count in this thread).

darthsith19
I've only seen Spiderman 2 once so I'll have to see it again before I decide but from what I remember I think Green Goblin.

JacopeX
I go for green goblin. He has better equipment and could slice doc oks machanical legs.

NoFate007
I would go with GG because he can attack from further away and his strength was increased whereas Ock's wasn't.

Doc Ock
Well now let me present my decision clearly so you know I'm not just biased.

Doc Ock's tentacles can deflect gun fire,swing subway trains like baseball bats,and most importantly are made from adamantium.An indestructible metal.So no weapon of Goblin's could so much as but a scratch on them,let alone slice them.

Could Ock deflect Goblin's pumpkin bombs?? Yes.Has he ever fought off attacks from villains before??? Oh yes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/ockattack3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/OckbeatingS6.jpg

Now that's Ock taking down FIVE super powered villains all at once.

Could he handle just Green Goblin on his own??? Of course he could.

Silverstein
Originally posted by NoFate007
I would go with GG because he can attack from further away and his strength was increased whereas Ock's wasn't.

i agree. GG has more weapons, ones that can vapourize things. But what Ock just posted, i dunno anymore.

Family_guy725
demogoblin i think could probably take GG but im not positive and Ock was going to recruit GG for the sinister six but he declined i doubt ock would be dumb enough to recruit someone who could defeat him ( exception for sandman who kicked the snot outta him)
oh and shouldnt this be in vs forum

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Family_guy725
demogoblin i think could probably take GG but im not positive and Ock was going to recruit GG for the sinister six but he declined i doubt ock would be dumb enough to recruit someone who could defeat him ( exception for sandman who kicked the snot outta him)
oh and shouldnt this be in vs forum

confused

Who says GG could defeat Ock??? Ock fears no villain.

And when the hell did Sandman beat the snot out of him???

Ock turned him into glass TWICE.

I can show you pics if you like.

spencerspider
ooh I have never seen that that would be cool. I like Green Goblin better so I am going to be biased and go with gg lol but Ock would probably win.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Doc Ock
confused

Who says GG could defeat Ock??? Ock fears no villain.

And when the hell did Sandman beat the snot out of him???

Ock turned him into glass TWICE.

I can show you pics if you like.
yeah then when he was glass and came back doc was like oh no not you and he attacked ock and spidermans like you coulda killed him and sandmans like he deserved it for what he did wink
and i was saying that GG couldnt beat ock

DBZ MAN
well last time i remember them fighting was in marvel knights 12 where ock was brain washed to kill GG but it didnt go that well for ock as he was not in his prime moment.

b-dan
dock ock would beat him he could jsut use his tentecles and rip that gluder than pumel the shit out of green golbin. i was never a big ock fan but i know what he is capabel of

Mr Parker

Doc Ock's tentacles can deflect gun fire,swing subway trains like baseball bats,and most importantly are made from adamantium.An indestructible metal.So no weapon of Goblin's could so much as but a scratch on them,let alone slice them.

Could Ock deflect Goblin's pumpkin bombs?? Yes.Has he ever fought off attacks from villains before??? Oh yes:

wow I WAS going to say goblin because of how far away he can stay away from ock because of his glider,but it looks like doc ock would easily win.

Spiderman_RJ
u mean with raw power, of course sandman wins, ock turned him into glass with a weapon and in the scene ock posted sandman didnt attack ock, becouse ock treatned to kill the persons sandman was living with, with only his arms, ock would be killed easyllly.
and besides i complete disconsider this comics, ock beating vulture? ok. demo goblin,hell no! electro? ha, yah comoooooooon.
the reason i disconsider this comic is simple, a overpowered dock ock, and he tried to dominated the earth!!!!!! for sake, what a ridiculous plot, and the only reason all the vilains were defeated by him was to sustain that ridiculous plot.

Spiderman_RJ
i have this comic if ock is gentle enough to point to the rest of you wich comic number this is i will search it here and upload it to rapidshare so you guys can read that crap for yourselfs, and take your owns conclusions.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mr Parker
wow I WAS going to say goblin because of how far away he can stay away from ock because of his glider,but it looks like doc ock would easily win.

Ock's tentacles can extend a full 24 feet in length.

Really Green Goblin would have a very hard time getting away from Ock.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
u mean with raw power, of course sandman wins, ock turned him into glass with a weapon and in the scene ock posted sandman didnt attack ock, becouse ock treatned to kill the persons sandman was living with, with only his arms, ock would be killed easyllly.
and besides i complete disconsider this comics, ock beating vulture? ok. demo goblin,hell no! electro? ha, yah comoooooooon.
the reason i disconsider this comic is simple, a overpowered dock ock, and he tried to dominated the earth!!!!!! for sake, what a ridiculous plot, and the only reason all the vilains were defeated by him was to sustain that ridiculous plot.

Blah blah blah.

That's all your opinion.What YOU think should happen.

Obviously Marvel think otherwise.That's why Ock whupped their asses TWICE in two different stories.Which by the way were also continued into a successful trilogy of novels.

Now if your only response to this going to be a whole load of abusive rantings then spare me.

Scarecrow756
It`s really close I would have to say Doc Ock would win against the Green Goblin.

Sparkz

Actuly doc ocks arms are coated in adamantium, not made from it.

spencerspider
lol that is so cool

doctorstrongbad
If we are using the movie versions I would say Doc Ock.

Mr Parker
Blah blah blah.

That's all your opinion.What YOU think should happen.

Obviously Marvel think otherwise.That's why Ock whupped their asses TWICE in two different stories.Which by the way were also continued into a successful trilogy of novels.

Now if your only response to this going to be a whole load of abusive rantings then spare me.

Yeah him and spencer spider all they ever have to say is a bunch of abusive rantings on how they THINK things are.

Ultimate Hulk43
If it's them from the movies,I say Doc Ock,if it's them from the comics I say Green Goblin.

Spideys Sister
Movies Doc Ock, cartoons I d say GG he has brains in the cartoons....No if we're talking Comics....damn....No winner they'd monolgue each other to death.

Ultimate Hulk43
The Green Goblin is just as agile as Spiderman I believe and could dodge Ock's tentacles and then throw bombs at him.But if he goes up to Doc Ock and tries to just knock him out with just punches,then he's going to get hurt badly but he could probably get a couple punches in before he gets thrown out of the way.

Mr Parker
I looked closer at that pic and I would have to say goblin wins because from that pic,it shows hobgoblin just got too careless and got too close to ock,ocks tentacles only reach 20 feet as doc ock pointed out,so the goblin could stay 50 feet away from him and with his super fast glider shoot out the bombs in everything from his glider,that would be too much for ock to handle.

Next Venom_girl
Lol. They used to have this poll appear every other week over at the Sony forum. Ock would usually win on popularity and the Goblin would usually win practically based on the reason Mr. Parker just described.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.