Do you want me to leave KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
The forum favorite KidRock leaves it up to his peers to decide weather or not he should leave KMC forever and stay and reign as king a little longer. If there are more then 5 people wanting me to stay I shall stay.

kmcdude
Originally posted by KidRock
The forum favorite KidRock leaves it up to his peers to decide weather or not he should leave KMC forever and stay and reign as king a little longer. If there are more then 5 people wanting me to stay I shall stay.

evil face I actually think your pretty cool,you make my job a lot more easy,putting all the nerds around here in there place. stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
Well you're not the only person thinking about leaving...........

is it copmrehensible.....

Snoopbert
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Well you're not the only person thinking about leaving...........

is it copmrehensible..... Oh god.

The forum favorite KidRock leaves it up to his peers to decide weather or not he should leave KMC forever and stay and reign as king a little longer. If there are more then 5 people wanting me to stay I shall stay. Don't be a dick and say useful things and you can stay. Otherwise, get out mistah!

Blood_Rayne
Stay even though I don't know you.

Sorgo

So far, five think you should leave and three think you should stay. I say change the rules and make so you actually leave at five instead of staying.

Blood_Rayne
Damn thats messed up

Neo_Version 7
KidRock, you CANNOT leave. I'd be the only bad-ass 2003 member here. erm

besides, I like your jokes.

a1hsauce
everyone gives you and kmcdude crap..honestly i dont give two shits what you cats say. people just need to lay off both of you.

the world isnt perfect you guys. you always run into people with different views. its called being an INDEPENDENT MINDED HUMAN BEING

Neo_Version 7
Yes, sir.

a1hsauce
here here beer

Nevermind
Can anyone say attention whore? Although I like your jokes so I hope you stay.

Neo_Version 7
Attention Whore

Clovie
The forum favorite KidRock leaves it up to his peers to decide weather or not he should leave KMC forever and stay and reign as king a little longer. If there are more then 5 people wanting me to stay I shall stay. there is already 6 erm

and as a note: I wouldn't expect you to do something like this blink

Imaginary
I agree, Clovie.

But it sure as hell didn't stop me from voting yes.

Raz
I'm afraid "pity threads" are not allowed here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.