Cheetah vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Who wins?

Draco69
Cheetah, using her coveted artistic talents worthy of the Mauve, carves the Thing into a lovely replica of the nude Alexander the Great. Thing dies a happy death at the thought that he is FINALLY beautiful.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Draco69
Cheetah, using her coveted artistic talents worthy of the Mauve, carves the Thing into a lovely replica of the nude Alexander the Great. Thing dies a happy death at the thought that he is FINALLY beautiful.

the thing has "heart"......

Draco69
The Cheetah tears it out...and uses it as a lovely miniature statue for her coffee table

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Draco69
Cheetah, using her coveted artistic talents worthy of the Mauve, carves the Thing into a lovely replica of the nude Alexander the Great. Thing dies a happy death at the thought that he is FINALLY beautiful. How elaborate...

Anyway I'd say Cheetah wins too, but I'm wondering how durable a substance she can tear into?

Then again... Thing has almost as much heart as Ma-Ti

The Ion
Cheetah's claws are magic based. She can supposedly cut anything.

Draco69
Cheetah's claws are magically enchanted to cut through anything it comes in contact as per magically dicatated by her sire/husband god that gave her her powers. It has ripped through every substance it has come in contact with. Even incredibly durable substances like Steel's armour, Superman's skin, or even GL's constucts.

Add strength on par with Wonder Woman and Superman (got his ass kicked by a male version of the Cheetah....and the male version was WEAKER than the original), Flash-like speed, and magical prowess and you get a curbstomp.

Unfortunately, Cheetah has often been viewed as just overgrown Simba in the recent years. But Rucka's run on WW seems to be changing that.

The Ion
Unless she fights Diana. Then she gets raped and left bleeding on the floor. laughing

demigawd
I think even Wyndar would agree that Thing is totally outclassed in this fight.

Wynndar
HAHAHA...so what was the point of making this thread?

xmarksthespot
Would you rather I have him fight the Planeteers?

I expected more support for Thing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.