Superman Vs SuperSonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok Super Sonic Vs Superman and there is no kriptonite and Sonic does not run out of rings..so who wins ?

TwisterGameX
No takers evil face

TwisterGameX
I guess Super Sonic wins this. Superman touches SSJ Sonic and he gets hurt.

Creshosk
SSJ Sonic?

What are SSJ Sonic's powers?

TwisterGameX
Super Sonic...J means Jin which is just a race or some crap in Japanese so Super Sonic. Jin is put after everything but just Super sonic and I am sure you know what I meant...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Creshosk
SSJ Sonic?

What are SSJ Sonic's powers?

Hist hair turns gold and he starts glowing...wait...that already happened....

TwisterGameX
So everyone agree that Sonic wins ?

Bardock42
Not really...I don't know what Sonic can. And what Superman are we talking aboot? Pre-Crisis Superman? Post-Crisis Superman? New Pre-Crisis Superman?

TwisterGameX
Not prime because thats slaughter. Super sonic can't be hurt and ifyou touch him you get hurt.

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Super Sonic...J means Jin which is just a race or some crap in Japanese so Super Sonic. Jin is put after everything but just Super sonic and I am sure you know what I meant...

0.0 You wouldn't call him Super Sonic-jin!

you are not talking about a race or poeple in general... Like Super Sonic isn't a race so you wouldn't say Jin.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by TPinaPimp

you are not talking about a race or poeple in general... Like Super Sonic isn't a race so you wouldn't say Jin.

roll eyes (sarcastic) relax.

Creshosk
Originally posted by TPinaPimp

you are not talking about a race or poeple in general... Like Super Sonic isn't a race so you wouldn't say Jin. Not only that but it's Super Sonic-jin Sonic . . .

However the death aura only works on waeker creatures and weakspots of stronger creatures. . . and since Superman is stronger than the average robot and he doesn't have any large red flashing spots on him. . .I doubt the "death aura" would work on Superman. . . I'm still not sure who would win. . . Removing the time limit from Sonic certainly boosts his chances since he is realativly unknown. . .Course I could be anal retentive and ask for proof of what Sonic has done. . but what version of Super Sonic are we talking about? fleetwood Sonic could also move planets out of their orbit. Sega Sonic it's unknown. and Archie Sonic could rip apart dimansions as well when he was fighting. . .

Part of the problem is of course not knowing what Sonic's power source is. . . I suspect it's magic based, Chaos Energy . . . No clue what that would do to Superman. . . .

Also not really sure who is faster.

TPinaPimp
SS's energy source is called Chaos Energy, I dunno if you would count it as magic nor if it is strong enough to work on....

PS: I dunno what Sonic they're talking about... Probaly newer Sonic.

TwisterGameX
So dicuss....pick a sonic...that is even...

Sonic x 20
SuperSonic Wins!!!!!!!!! I do Agree that whatever touches him, they do get hurt. big grin big grin cool cool

Inspectah Deck
So everyone agree that Sonic wins ?

No, Superman wins

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
No, Superman wins
Good explanation Happy Dance

Illustrious
I guess Super Sonic wins this. Superman touches SSJ Sonic and he gets hurt.

Just as good as this:

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Illustrious
Just as good as this:

Oh look who it is roll eyes (sarcastic) and i am so surprised he had a comment about me. I was just waiting.

Inspectah Deck
Good explanation Happy Dance

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.