Orion vs. Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalOne
The QuantumBands + StarBrand VS AstroForce + Angry force of DESTRUCTION !!!!

Tadatadantadan !!!!

Discuzz y'all !! cool

kgkg
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
The QuantumBands + StarBrand VS AstroForce + Angry force of DESTRUCTION !!!!

Tadatadantadan !!!!

Discuzz y'all !! cool
Starbrand?

it's a multiversal power was challenging the might of LT himself

why give Q strabrad?

ImmortalOne
Ehhh.... bEcause Adam Warlock (user) told me he has one of those tatoo thingy ??

ImmortalOne
bump

leonidas
af is multiversal too - it is derived from the source. and orion is simply too much of a bad ass for quasar.

orion.

Lucid Lui
If Quasar has full Starbrand abilites, i can't see him losing. (based on what i've read anyway)

ImmortalOne
Orion..... has the Power Badass !!!

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
af is multiversal too - it is derived from the source. and orion is simply too much of a bad ass for quasar.

orion.
ya well that's why you see Orion giving Luficifer a match rite.

Darksied OB is suppose to be derive from same thing heck look how powerful he turned out.

SB ---- When this girl had it she was about to f%ck the multiverse.

leonidas
of course it's aboput the extent to which the power can be used and accessed. af IS multiversal. you're comment about lucifer is of course ludicrous. though spectre wielding said power would be a different story.

in any event, i'd completely forgotten just what the starbrand was. i'll check out the new universe/quasar series' and make a more informed decision later.

leonidas
all right, now that i know what i'm talking about . . .

orion would win this if:

it were quasar with just the starbrand (he was never able to use it's full power or had ENOUGH of its power). orion would likely beat kayla as well (she also couldn't use it fully and was a novice at fighting).

clearly the power is enormous though, for when erishkigal got hold of it she was at or near LT level. i'd forgotten that part. again, it goes back to your argument though, kg, how much control.

starbrand full potential? it wins unless af is also at full potential -- and that would be a whole other debate.

i'm also not sure q-bands + starbrand would do much. the powers seemed incompatible. q kept wishing for the q-bands back even while possessing some of the starbrand's powers. kayla DID beat kismet, still, again, i'd take orion in a fight with the novice kayla.

strange combos of powers make this a tough fight to get a hold of. 'specially because the brand's power fluctuated quite a bit while it was in our universe.

ImmortalOne
So its like, can Wendell stop the AstroForce wielder so that Orion wouldnt get close enough to kick Wendell's ass................. well... Quantum Bands are like GL rings.... has Orion pass a GL forcefield ??

leonidas
yes.

ImmortalOne
When ?

leonidas
good question. it was in a scan i saw somewhere . . . maybe a respect thread for orion? i'll check to be sure. the af has humbled supes in the past, and supes has busted many gl constructs. if i find it, i'll let you know where the proof is.

leonidas
hmm, not sure this qualifies, but i knew SOMETHING gave me the impression he had beaten a gl . . . courtey of draco . . .

<<Here we have Orion pretty handily defeating GL in a sparring match. Very Funny.

http://www.applepics.com/1/userfiles/iDesaad_23.jpg

http://www.applepics.com/1/userfiles/iDesaad_24.jpg

http://www.applepics.com/1/userfiles/iDesaad_26.jpg>>

at least from this scene it appears orion is certainly more powerful than kyle. from his other feats, i would assume he was MORE than capable of getting through the constructs.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, not sure this qualifies, but i knew SOMETHING gave me the impression he had beaten a gl . . . courtey of draco . . .

<<Here we have Orion pretty handily defeating GL in a sparring match. Very Funny.

http://www.applepics.com/1/userfiles/iDesaad_23.jpg

http://www.applepics.com/1/userfiles/iDesaad_24.jpg

http://www.applepics.com/1/userfiles/iDesaad_26.jpg>>

at least from this scene it appears orion is certainly more powerful than kyle. from his other feats, i would assume he was MORE than capable of getting through the constructs.
ya and Orion had trouble putting Superman down with it with the AF.

From what I have seen the star.b do no contest

Now some be feat of AF comparing that of Star.B

Orion actually had the AF, doesn't make his multiversal

long pig
Actually Orion worried about hitting Superman with anything but a short end attack so it wouldn't kill him.

A good feat of the AF was when it pushed back a universal destroying power. It was the only thing in the universe powerful enough to counter it.

ImmortalOne
Dude kgkg, your misinterpreting my usage of Starbrand, the usage of SB in this match has a limit, the limit is the highest showing by QUASAR !!!! Which in my knowledge is only ressurecting himself, so thats the power SB limit, anything above ressurection cant be used in this fight !!!

As for AstroForce, Orion never ressurected someone with it, but look at all the miracles hes done !!! Dude, he can even create clones with AF !!! Ask long pig !!! He be da man !!!

kgkg
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Dude kgkg, your misinterpreting my usage of Starbrand, the usage of SB in this match has a limit, the limit is the highest showing by QUASAR !!!! Which in my knowledge is only ressurecting himself, so thats the power SB limit, anything above ressurection cant be used in this fight !!!

As for AstroForce, Orion never ressurected someone with it, but look at all the miracles hes done !!! Dude, he can even create clones with AF !!! Ask long pig !!! He be da man !!!
Ok then I don't know much if there is limits to how much power they can use.

You said Strarband then am like shit no contest.

I have seen Orion never does much.

get's K.O heck people are saying he is Pre-crisis supes level(piggy)

Then he has hard time containing Superman physically.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Actually Orion worried about hitting Superman with anything but a short end attack so it wouldn't kill him.

A good feat of the AF was when it pushed back a universal destroying power. It was the only thing in the universe powerful enough to counter it. what issue was that if that's the highest still doesn't beat the Starband.

A.J
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.