NJO Luke and Windu and Yoda vs. Exar kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dush-khan Mabeo
It's not the ghostly Exar but the imagined flesh and blod, it's sticky.

PS. Open for suggestions!!!!!

Darth Avis
Kun>luke
yoda>mace

Darth_Glentract
Luke=Kun
Mace and Yoda turn this into overkill.

Deus Ex
Agreed.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Since when does Luke=Exar? Exar imprisoned NJO Luke but was finally defeated by him and the entire Academy, I think you're exaggerating a bit here.

Deus Ex
That was his insane 4000 year old ionized air particles. hardly the real deal.

Dush-khan Mabeo
I agree with Deus, no was this an overkill.

PS. Hey Deus weren't you Darth Janus?

Deus Ex
Yep. How'd you guess?

Dush-khan Mabeo
Hey man I'm new around here, no need to be sarcastic.

Deus Ex
It wasn't sarcasm. I was genuinely curious how you knew. Not everyone would have thought to check my profile.

Kun-ni Habeo
i told him

Dush-khan Mabeo
Really can't remmember when, thought I picked it up from comments on varius threds

Deus Ex
Just checking.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Can we get back to the fight?

Darth Traya
Nope, don't be silly.

Kun-ni Habeo
LOL

so how 've you been traya?

Dush-khan Mabeo
Ahhhh

Dush-khan Mabeo
I'm gonna tell my mom,BU HU HU HUUUUUUUU

Kun-ni Habeo
ohhh please dont

ti si prso ludaku banovace te

Darth Traya
But anyway, I'm confused. Is this the Spirit of Kun or Exar during his reign as the Dark Lord.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Exar during his reign of terror.

Jedva cekam,proveri privet messeges

Kun-ni Habeo
Still he would lose this is an overkill

nema nista ,sto bi voleo da popijes ban?

Dush-khan Mabeo
Ne bi nego sam samo to reko onako,pito sam te de su ti fredovi.

Deus Ex
WTF?

Dush-khan Mabeo
It's not english.

Deus Ex
I figured.

Dush-khan Mabeo
It's our mother tongue

overlord
Oh my ****ing god.

Dush-khan Mabeo
You called?

Kun-ni Habeo
mother tongue
auu jebote kekane
it is serbian

Dush-khan Mabeo
jebiga otkud znam da nisu srbomrsci

Borbarad
Comment: WTF ? Stop that and do it over PM.

And just to stay friendly:
Zelim ti jos lepdan...

Deus Ex
I can do that.

lkdsljkn olkjnslkjdpo wplslslkjs a;sa;s!!!

Dush-khan Mabeo
Right on dude!!!!!!!!!!!1

darthsith19
Luke would beat Kun, Yoda would beat Mace. The Luke'd beat Yoda.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Did you read the first page darthsith19?

Darth_Glentract
Of course he didn't, he is him. JK DS19. lol

Darth Avis
i thought this was 2 on 2. Kun gets pwn3d.

ne gavariy votak. eta ocheen ploha! yae ne mago panate. Russian

English: dont talk like that. it is very bad. i cant understand.

Darth Traya
NJO Luke beating Exar Kun? Luke would lose after a hard fight. Then Yoda would beat Windu.

Darth Avis
this is 3 on 1

overlord
Originally posted by darthsith19
Luke would beat Kun, Yoda would beat Mace. The Luke'd beat Yoda.

I thought it was Luke together with Yoda and Mace vs. Kun.

Darth Avis
IT IS

Darth Traya
Ack, misread the title, sorry.

Anyway, only Luke is a threat, the other two are minor annoyances.

Darth_Glentract
I disagree. Yoda or Mace could both last at least half a minute a piece.

Darth Traya
Exactly, minor annoyances. Only Luke has the power to defeat Kun, Luke and Exar will be battling for a long time. Windu and Yoda will die.

Darth_Glentract
Luke is nearly equal to Kun though. Mace and Yoda are enough to push the battle solidly into Luke's favor.

IKC
If Yoda is comparable to Vodo Baas, then the minor annoyances will not last quite so long. I give Windu 5 seconds, and Yoda 10.

Darth_Glentract
Mace and Vodo although both weaker than Vodo, are near his level of power. Why do people think Kun killed Vodo in ten seconds? It took MUCH longer than that.

Deus Ex
It did. And you typoed... Vodo twice.

Anyways, when Exar Kun was battling Vodo, he was taunting and talking to Vodo for what had to be a minute or two. However, when Vodo declined the offer to join Exar Kun, he was killed in a few short seconds.

IKC
What Janus said.

jollyjim311
Thissa essa me motha toungsa. Doesess anysa elsa be spekin en messa lanwigsa of messa homsa?

And The three would win, maybe. I would think, Luke by himself, while outclassed is close to Kun's level of power. The other Two could help Luke enough to give him enough advantages to defeat Kun...maybe.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Deus Ex
That was his insane 4000 year old ionized air particles. hardly the real deal.

Yeah, the real deal should be stronger.

I don't favor Kun's chances, but I do say he has a shot. 3.5/10 or 4/10 it goes his way. NJO Luke just mucks everything up with his inconsistency hell.

mace=badass
Heysa yousa jimsa fromsa homesa. nosa undastansa hommsa langwigsa sorrysa.

Dush-khan Mabeo
The living Exar is atleast 10 times stronger than the one in the Masasi Temple, and Mace and Yoda aren't litle b*tches either, I'd say this battle is a close one.

Darth Faunus
This is a rather unfair duel. . .

Dush-khan Mabeo
Why?

Darth Faunus
You have the two most powerful Jedi of an era, and a 'Grey' Jedi who is easily one of the most powerful beings of any time, against a single Sith Lord. Granted, he is an extremely powerful Sith, but he's going to be decimated here. 3 on 1 usually doesn't work well, especially with these characters.

IKC
If Kun doesn't bother trying to convert Mace and Yoda like he did with Vodo, those two jedi aren't going to be a factor in this fight as they'll be dead fairly quickly. This fight is essentially NJO Luke (with minor help) vs. Exar Kun.

overlord
Originally posted by IKC
If Kun doesn't bother trying to convert Mace and Yoda like he did with Vodo, those two jedi aren't going to be a factor in this fight as they'll be dead fairly quickly. This fight is essentially NJO Luke (with minor help) vs. Exar Kun.

Yoda converted to the dark side? eer

IKC
Of course not, but Kun made overtures to Vodo to get him to join his Sith brotherhood.

After it was quite clear that Vodo wouldn't accept, Kun struck him down easily.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Exar is stronger than any of these in 1on1, but togeather they are a match to his power. And as for the fight being in essence Luke on Exar you're wrong!

DrDoom101
Yoda IMo would make things worse, seeing how he leaps around taking a lot of space to fight and with exar's double blades. IF they were smart, MAce and Luke would take him alone while Yoda observes.

Dush-khan Mabeo
That is if Mace=the whole Academy and that goes for Exar's ghost.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
You have the two most powerful Jedi of an era, and a 'Grey' Jedi who is easily one of the most powerful beings of any time, against a single Sith Lord. Granted, he is an extremely powerful Sith, but he's going to be decimated here. 3 on 1 usually doesn't work well, especially with these characters.

An era where they haven't fought Sith for a millenia. Not to mention you have Yoda, who's style doesn't mesh with anyone, and you have Kun, who can always go defensive with his unique lightsaber. This fight isn't unfair, it's a bit unbalanced, but like I said, Kun 3.5-4/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.