Lost vs thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Sanctuary_
Possibly the dumbest idea yet.. but a versus thread about lost!
Locke VS JAck
Or
Vincent vs a boar
Or
Kate's fashion sense VS Shannon's

Anyway just answer the previous VS post and then do your own VS and someone else can answer that..

My sentences are strange... Hope everybody understands what I mean...
Let's begin

Locke VS Jack

Shaynella
Kate's fashion sense vs. Shannons....(sorry MG if you think this post is useless )......

I hate both of their fashion ideas. Kate is dressing like a tomboy & Shannon is dressing like a steet walker(nicest way to say it). I personally would just walk around naked until the mosquitos started bothering me too much, then I 'd find some comfy clothes & go with that.

Morning_Glory
o great LOST is about "fashion" now...they are stuck on an island... who cares what they are wearing if you were stuck on an island .. you would be glad to have clothes to weaar

_Sanctuary_
I didn't say lost was about fashion!
Anyway Kate would win...

Shaynella
MG...let me take a wild guess....It's all about you? Yah, stick with that!

Shaynella
Now, Locke vs. Jack.....

I think that Locke is just a good person all around. His father did a horrible thing to him & it is staying with him.

Now Jack is also a good person, but carries the weight of not being able to stay in his marriage.

So basically, I find them to be similar in that way, but while Locke is trusting in what Desmond has said about the hatch, Jack is not so trusting. Sanc...what do you think?

_Sanctuary_
Locke!
He is nicer to everyone, and more mysterious, with Jack there doesn't seem to be much more about him than the things he shows, but Locke always surprises you!
Plus I liked him and Walt together: "Mr. Locke" cry

_Sanctuary_
Plus Jack is kinda irritating sometimes...

Shaynella
I think that Jack is irritating at times, too....mainly that's cuz' they give him a lot of air time. If you see someone too much then they get on your nerves.

Vincent vs. the boars.....I think the boars are taking over Vincent's air time. It's just sad. I do like the idea of this show incororating animals into it.

_Sanctuary_
I think Vincent should have an interesting past, he is a lot cuter than the boars, so he would win!

Who would win in a fight:
Sawyer VS Jack

choosewisely
Sawyer....doh

_Sanctuary_
lol I kinda already knew the answer....

In a fight who would win:

Walt VS Locke big grin

_Sanctuary_
Nope, Sawyer on the llama VS Locke on the duck - much better big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.