Sadness...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
I didn't eat last night. I felt to sick and guilty. KMC is the only place I can go to talk without looking like a total ween and you guys always make me feel better. Okay, so I leave my house w/o saying bye to my grandma who I mentioned was sick earlier in the month, and yesterday my mom calls me and gives me directions and I could tell by the way she sounded on the phone, something was wrong. And turns out she gave me directions to the funeral home. It's comepletely sad because she just turned 81 on the 1st. Now, I feel bad I didn't check up on her in the morning. My stomach is killing me and I refuse to cry. I just wanted to share this with you guys because you have been forever here with me. Thanks.

-Arielle "Air Vee" Victoria Sosa a.k.a. Spideys Sister.

Leo.M
that's sad cry I'm sorry to hear about that sad and don't blame yourself........ you didn't know sad

_Sanctuary_
cry sad Yeah, you shouldn't blame yourself for anything

older_than_13

Had the same experience... only it was my grandfather...
It was sad,weird and creepy all at the same time too...
He was a bit delusional when I talked to him the day died...
I refused to eat for 2 days tops... I got over it though...
I'm sure you would too wink thumb up

CherryTopper
I get yelled at if i don't eat

Spideys Sister
The funeranal is today... I have to leave school early, but I don't think I can do this. It's upseting....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.