Who's more durable Silver Surfer,Superman or Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who can withstand the most punishment?

BobbyD
Hmm, tough call. I guess the best way to find out is who can survive a direct nuke hit, and go from there....

golem370
Maybe all of them I am sure Juggernaut and Silver Surfer because in Juggernauts power profile it say he as withstood heat eqaul to that of the surface of the Sun and Surfer and Superman fly threw sun

The Ion
All of them can survive multiple nukes. That's not a good judging point at all.

Scoobless
i'd say Classic Juggernaut is more durable than Superman or the Surfer

BobbyD
All of them can survive multiple nukes. That's not a good judging point at all.

Ion, was basically stating that perhaps a good starting place to determine each'es durability was using nukes as a reference and going up from there.

Multiple even? Wow...that's a lot of power.

golem370
How about a blast from Odin or Tyrant

brainchild81
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'd say Classic Juggernaut is more durable than Superman or the Surfer Ditto

armandovalles
I think Thanos and Drax are more durable than those 3. When Surfer flew threw the sun to try to get Drax away from him Drax didnt even notice whereas Surfer had a hard time going directly threw since he went threw the core of the sun. Thanos had stayed standing from Odin's onslaught, Surfer was damn near knocked out after one shot from Odin.

Scoobless
yeah... but it's only between these three

8bitChris
Well, i've seen Superman bleed and I havn't seen Classic Juggs or Surfer ever bleed or look worse for wear....Not that it hasn't happend, I just havn't seen it.

So with that said, I think it'll be between Classic Juggs or Surfer.

The Ion
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Well, i've seen Superman bleed and I havn't seen Classic Juggs or Surfer ever bleed or look worse for wear....Not that it hasn't happend, I just havn't seen it.

So with that said, I think it'll be between Classic Juggs or Surfer.
Well now you've seen it.

8bitChris
Originally posted by The Ion
Well now you've seen it.

In that case i'm going with Classic Juggs.

long pig
1.Jug-Jug is mystically enhanced and thus, doesn't follow the normal durability rules.

2.Surfer-Surfer was made to handle stars and black holes with little sweat. He can bleed, but normally it's by magical means. Surfer has no defense against magic.

3.Superman-Same as Surfer, except on a slightly smaller scale.

Cosmic Cube
Classic Juggernaut, by far.

Adam Warlock
I know Silver Surfer has fought on even when dismembered so he takes 2nd. If Supes got dismembered he'd be dead. Juggs fights on even when only his skeleton remains.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mystic1.jpg

DigiMark007
No love for Supes? I was ready to put him at #2 here (after Juggs). I think Surfer is overrated a bit sometimes, and possibly Supes is underrated (if that's possible). Even if Surfer is #2, Supes would be pretty close...both are extremely durable and it would be a good match, both in terms of durability and in general.

P.S. The upcoming Superman video game (which looks to break Supes' video game curse) reflects this. You can't die. You have no "life meter." If too much damage is incurred to Metropolis, or too many civilians die, then you "lose." Not that this adds anything to the current deabte (because it doesn't) but I thought it was interesting.

golem370
Didn't Superman get cut the first time he fought Doomsday on his bones

Cosmic Cube
NOTHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT!

Relmiw
Juggernaught is the most durable. as I understand it he's infinitely durable to physical assault.

Originally posted by armandovalles
I think Thanos and Drax are more durable than those 3. When Surfer flew threw the sun to try to get Drax away from him Drax didnt even notice whereas Surfer had a hard time going directly threw since he went threw the core of the sun. Thanos had stayed standing from Odin's onslaught, Surfer was damn near knocked out after one shot from Odin.
I remember that book where Surfer flew Drax through the sun..... he ended up getting drax to leave him alone by distracting him with TV.
but surfer had a hard time? as i remember it he was perfectly ok with it... both of them were. no?

abcdguy
Near invulnerability: In the 1940s, "nothing less than a bursting artillery shell could break his skin"; by the 1970s he could fly through a star and shrug off a nuclear blast. In 1986, Superman was somewhat depowered. Still able to withstand artillery shells, lasers, and even nuclear explosions, he would be killed if he flew into a star. His powers have since increased, allowing him to fly into the sun unharmed. Because Superman's powers are partly due to Earth's yellow sun, in Action Comics #782 (October, 2001), during the "Our Worlds at War" series, Superman flies through the sun, which gives him enough strength and power to move an entire planet. In addition, his immune system protects him from toxins and diseases.

from wikipedia

So i say jugg 1st sups 2nd and i think surfer is also overrate.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Ion
Well now you've seen it.
his own power cosmic + other magic ( it took all that) to make him bleed

and he healed soon after

kgkg
Yes he was fine SS

Sun's heat , Supernova mean nothing to the Surfer

yahman
Originally posted by kgkg
Yes he was fine SS

Sun's heat , Supernova mean nothing to the Surfer

A sun expells more energy in a supenova, than it does in its entire life time ! Surving the core of a sun and a super nova are quite different. Durability on this level is just ludicrous. Hasn't Thing and Iron man hurt the Surfer ? Hasn't Aquaman hurt Superman? None of these characters even close to been capable of replicating the power of a star. At least Classic Juggernaught was consistent, he was never hurt no matter what was thrown at him !

kgkg
Originally posted by yahman
A sun expells more energy in a supenova, than it does in its entire life time ! Surving the core of a sun and a super nova are quite different. Durability on this level is just ludicrous. Hasn't Thing and Iron man hurt the Surfer ? Hasn't Aquaman hurt Superman? None of these characters even close to been capable of replicating the power of a star. At least Classic Juggernaught was consistent, he was never hurt no matter what was thrown at him !
Ironman best shot did nothing to him.

here is the Avengers Amping trying to just contain SS.

kgkg
Originally posted by yahman
Hasn't Thing and Iron man hurt the Surfer ? Hasn't Aquaman hurt Superman?

kgkg
Korvac

golem370
I thought that the Silver Surfer exploded one time consumed to much energy did he come back from that?

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
I thought that the Silver Surfer exploded one time consumed to much energy did he come back from that?
once he was overloaded with energy but he was trying to absorb energy.

durable wasn't an issue.

SS has absorb near limitless energy in the past anyway.

lot of people don't realize this that SS can heal himself in seconds.

golem370
But if he did not have strong durability how would he came back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.