all a sudden I am super annoyed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
why do I get this way, maybe cuz the two kids here or what but I ma going insane and, thats pretty much the basis of my day until 3:00pm

Ken Kenobi
Umm...cool. huh

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by CherryTopper
why do I get this way, maybe cuz the two kids here or what but I ma going insane and, thats pretty much the basis of my day until 3:00pm

Do you have any TV dinners?

taft
i hate children..... soooooooo annoying

CherryTopper
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Do you have any TV dinners?
NO? why?

I havent even ate lunch yet we having mac and cheese so yeah and AGHHH I had to rake leaves so I had a poptart to keep myself from fainting to not also make my boyfreind angry at me for not eating apparently love does that!

La Vierge
I hear ya. I hate raking.

Hack Benjamin
Turn on a movie. I've had to deal with 5 kids, all of them full of Hallowe'en candy. A few kids movies seem to work well for getting them to sit still and shut up

MysteryRidah
Yall can also just sit together and read the bible.

Hack Benjamin
Make sure to give Jesus a funny voice

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Yall can also just sit together and read the bible.

laughing

is it comprehensible.....

Snoopbert
Well how's this: Whine about your boyfriend, maybe that'll cheer you up.

tabby999
just mix some sleeping pills into their juice. not to many mind you, they might think your the next big cult leader

French Tip
NO? why?

I havent even ate lunch yet we having mac and cheese so yeah and AGHHH I had to rake leaves so I had a poptart to keep myself from fainting to not also make my boyfreind angry at me for not eating apparently love does that!

nopity

I have to rake leaves all the time. it's not that big of a deal

justjakk
not eating will make you irritable..........its not a good thing to go without food....you said you felt like you were gonna pass out while you were raking, that's proof......stop being a goofy human girl, and get you something to last you. your boyfriend wont be able to do anything for ya if you are just tripping over yourself and into inanimate objects.........

come to think about it, that might be funny to see.............no food for you!!...

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Well how's this: Whine about your boyfriend, maybe that'll cheer you up.

laughing out loud

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud big grin It's true. I don't think she likes her boyfriend, so whining about him to a bunch of strangers on the internet makes her feel better about herself and her situation. What's worse is I bet half of the stuff she says is false as well.

Inspectah Deck
big grin It's true. I don't think she likes her boyfriend, so whining about him to a bunch of strangers on the internet makes her feel better about herself and her situation. What's worse is I bet half of the stuff she says is false as well.

Same thing I've been saying. Every thread she makes is the same thing

Snoopbert
yes It's annoying. I hope she reads this and realizes she's being an attention whore and that everyone is either faking caring or just outright doesn't.

Inspectah Deck
yes It's annoying. I hope she reads this and realizes she's being an attention whore and that everyone is either faking caring or just outright doesn't.

I'm with that second decision

Snoopbert
Me too! yes

a1hsauce
leave the poor girl alone...let her make her threads for crying out loud

Snoopbert
I refuse. I'll make fun of her for whining about her boyfriend till the end of her days. BWAHAhAHAH!

HA!

CherryTopper
no, I do not hate my boyfreind

I love him with all the air I breathe and yes I am an attention whore when I wanna be, gotta problem with that, and I don't exactly complain about it, I want him and only him I hate fighting over him with his stoopid niece who is 12 and needs to get laid...wait...I need to get laid, but she needs to get shot or something cuz brandon and I kept fighting last night cuz fuking sam and I am tooo damn jealous!!!!!

Inspectah Deck

I love him with all the air I breathe and yes I am an attention whore when I wanna be, gotta problem with that, and I don't exactly complain about it, I want him and only him I hate fighting over him with his stoopid niece who is 12 and needs to get laid...wait...I need to get laid, but she needs to get shot or something cuz brandon and I kept fighting last night cuz fuking sam and I am tooo damn jealous!!!!!

no expression

French Tip

wtf did you just say?

CherryTopper
your gay

pick that one

Morning_Glory

confused

Inspectah Deck
your gay

pick that one

You sound like a girl that would call a fellatio, a friendly kiss no expression

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
You sound like a girl that would call a fellatio, a friendly kiss no expression laughing

Inspectah Deck
laughing

Got that from Family Guy stick out tongue

CherryTopper
hey i like family guy thank you very much

and for your information I am a very happy girl today so stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Originally posted by French Tip
wtf did you just say?

laughing out loud

CherryTopper
nononno...you see

I am Invincible

French Tip
I refuse. I'll make fun of her for whining about her boyfriend till the end of her days. BWAHAhAHAH!

HA!

yes laughing out loud

CherryTopper
I do not whine about Brandon

iu was just super pissed that day cuz I had three kids coming to me and annoying the living hell outta me, I am sorry but I do very much love my boyfreind, only if I had a camera shifty

Sir Mist
nononno...you see

I am Invincible

I dont see it on your sig, therefore it aint happening sistah diva

CherryTopper
I don't have to tell people I;m Invincible I know it

Have you been hit by two cars at rapid speed and didn't die...I don't think so

French Tip
that's probably one of the most idiotic posts I've ever read

Inspectah Deck
hey i like family guy thank you very much

and for your information I am a very happy girl today so stick out tongue

Must have took my advice

I don't have to tell people I;m Invincible I know it

Have you been hit by two cars at rapid speed and didn't die...I don't think so

Penetrations don't count nono

Storm
Originally posted by French Tip
that's probably one of the most idiotic posts I've ever read
I pretty much think she' s an android.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Inspectah Deck
lol

CherryTopper
hey I aint complaing today

I am happy and my room mate just had her baby, I can't wait to see her eek!

Inspectah Deck
hey I aint complaing today

I am happy and my room mate just had her baby, I can't wait to see her eek!

no expression

scooby doo 12
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.