Energy Absorbtion match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Bishop vs the Parasite. Which one can absorb energy better. I'm not too sure about Bishops abilities but Once Parastie pulled the kinetic energy out of the air around Aztek and it was freezing cold and aztek couldn't move or see since he look away the light in that area. It was pretty concentrated. But any way could they abosrb these forms of energy

Electricity (lightning bolt)
Cyclops energy blast
Supermans Heat vision
Tiny blast of Cosmic power from Silver Surfer
Aztek's 4th dimensional energy (Parasite can't do it since Aztek explained it like this your 3rd dimensional body can't handle the 4th dimensional energy I guess it makes sense but do the fan boys think Bishop could)
The Energy Supermen (could they absorb superman red or blue?)

and finally a 5th dimensional energy genie like Jakeems Thunder's from the JSA

K3VIL
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
Bishop vs the Parasite. Which one can absorb energy better. I'm not too sure about Bishops abilities but Once Parastie pulled the kinetic energy out of the air around Aztek and it was freezing cold and aztek couldn't move or see since he look away the light in that area. It was pretty concentrated. But any way could they abosrb these forms of energy

Cyclops energy blast
Supermans Heat vision
Aztek's 4th dimensional energy (Parasite can't do it since Aztek explained it like this your 3rd dimensional body can't handle the 4th dimensional energy I guess it makes sense but do the fan boys think Bishop could)

They die at Superman's Heat Vision.
Heat Vision is pyrokinesis, it's a bolt of force plus extreme heat.
They'll be dead.

Dr.Fate
they don't do it in any order just which ones could they absorb and which ones they can't and your right about the heat vision i guess

Cosmic Cube
I dunno. Bishop took a full powered blast from Onslaught that would have killed all the X-Men.

Khellendros
Bishop can channel energy roughly equal to the output of a small star according to a somewhat recent issue of Uncanny X-men. I'd say he falls short at Aztek's energy, since it sounds a little freakier than anything he's met. No clue where Parasite lands.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dr.Fate

Cyclops energy blast
Supermans Heat vision

Parasite wins. He's more in rogues class.
Neither would be able to absorb anything from Supes red/blue.
Supes blue nearly killed parasite by absorbing him when he didnt even know how to use his powers. Strange visitor later did the same thing to parasite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.