Multiple-man vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
NO PREP. They fight in New york city...........

Who wins?

TheKahn
Hawkeye dies again, but he'll be back soon enough

willRules
laughing out loud hawkeye has alot of tricks at his disposal though.............

steverules
Multiple man is the same as any human being but can make duplicates of himself and hawkeye can just keep blowing them up util they are all down and I don't think that would take long. I give it to hawkeye.

Draco69
He'll get overwhelmed eventually. If they surround him and attempt to gangbang 'em he'll eventually go down.

steverules
Gangbang, well that's just an absoluetly lovely thought you have there but I don't think that multiple man is gay and would attempt to have a gangbang with hawkeye. -shudder-

Draco69
Get your mind outta the gutter. stick out tongue

You know what I meant.

And ten bucks MM had a orgy with himself once...

steverules
What the f**k? I'm scared and confused.

willRules
LOL this was not what I was hoping for..............

i think multiple-man will win it as well but hawkeye would put up a heck of a fight. He would use lots of explosives, a graplling hook arrow to get the high ground and rain arrows. He might take a win if he kills Multiple-man before Jamie manages to Multiply too much.............

long pig
So, this is a fight between :

1 Human

vs

10,000 humans.

Hmm...let me think....it's a toughy, I tell ya.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by willRules

i think multiple-man will win it as well but hawkeye would put up a heck of a fight. He would use lots of explosives, a graplling hook arrow to get the high ground and rain arrows. He might take a win if he kills Multiple-man before Jamie manages to Multiply too much.............

But the clones can multiply themselves too...

willRules
Im I overestimating Hawkeye here or something?? Don't get me wrong I think Multiple-man will win, but Hawkeye could win if he kills Jamie near the beginning of the fight.

Maybe i should turn this into how many Madroxes can Clint kill??

willRules
Originally posted by long pig
So, this is a fight between :

1 Human

vs

10,000 humans.

Hmm...let me think....it's a toughy, I tell ya.

You're overlooking the fact that Hawkeye could put an arrow in Jamie's head before he multiplies................

DarkCrawler
Depends on how close they start.

willRules
good point. They start about an arrow shots distance away from each other. lol

StyleTime
What's with the immediate support for Multiple Man. Multiple Man isn't starting with an army of multiples. Initially, it's just Multiple Man and Hawkeye. If Hawkeye shoots before any multiplication occurs, he'll win. Even if Multiple Man multiplies, Hawkeye can still use explosive arrows early on and win. I'm definitely in the minority here, but I'll go out on a limb and say Hawkeye has a pretty good shot at this.

Hawkeye can take this 8/10.

The score lowers for Hawkeye the longer the battle draws on due to more dupes being produced.

Question: If Multiple Man(or dupe) is injured and multiplies, will the new dupe have that injury as well?

Scoobless
so if the original Madrox dies..... do all the multiples die as well? i know it sort of worked that way in AoA... but is that canon?

long pig
MM can start running off zigzagging in circles(droolio) while punching himself in the face and getting duped every step & punch while directing his dupes to do the same.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
He'll get overwhelmed eventually. If they surround him and attempt to gangbang 'em he'll eventually go down. Originally posted by steverules
Gangbang, well that's just an absoluetly lovely thought you have there but I don't think that multiple man is gay and would attempt to have a gangbang with hawkeye. -shudder- Originally posted by Draco69

You know what I meant.

And ten bucks MM had a orgy with himself once...

laughing

CIRCLE JERK! droolio

long pig
Let's be serious, if you could....you know you would....

Sweet lord, I'd tag my fine ass.

Cosmic Cube

ROTFL!

laughing

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Draco69

You know what I meant.

And ten bucks MM had a orgy with himself once... laughing out loud

The dupes aren't produced injured if MM is injured. He can probably make a bunch of them before Hawkeye can draw an arrow.

Dunno if this is a feasible way to win but...

Lucid Lui
Jamie wins...

xmarksthespot

Sweet lord, I'd tag my fine ass. laughing laughing

wolverine8888

lol one of the best quoes I ave heard on this since ive started

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing out loud

The dupes aren't produced injured if MM is injured. He can probably make a bunch of them before Hawkeye can draw an arrow.

Dunno if this is a feasible way to win but...

Thats...badass.

jrodslam
Multiple Man wins.

willRules
Depends on how long the fight lasts IMO............

Blair Wind
multiple man is so underrated...i wish i had his powers, then again i wish i had a shiny green ring that can do anything too....but thats never gonna happen....

willRules
I have a healing factor, it just works at an average rate for someone my age unfortunately..............

willRules
BUMP

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Blair Wind
multiple man is so underrated...i wish i had his powers, then again i wish i had a shiny green ring that can do anything too....but thats never gonna happen....
lol

xmarksthespot
I know it's totally irrelevant but..

DarkCrawler
Badass too.

willRules
lol madrox has Bullseye's aim..............

jrodslam
Hes sent out dupes all over the world to learn different things. He has very high intelligence as well as a superb fighter.

willRules
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.