Raz, it is time for a new Mod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Exile
?

Bardock42
What the f**k?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Dark Exile
?

You now have NO chance to become a mod. yes

T.M
You registered 2 months ago.... What the f**k?

Nactous
Big headed eh, DE.

Bardock42
Maybe he didn't mean himself...but that some Forums need mods...like the MDF and the Book......oh and of course the OTF...but no one is willed to do anything aboot that....or is there What the f**k?

Nactous
Whats the OTF?

Storm
Oh my.

This is the OTF: The Off-Topic Forum .

TwisterGameX
If there is ever a mod for the off topic then I guess storm would be perfect for it. Well people say the off topic doesn't need a mod but isn't it the same thing as global mods going in there anyway to close threads that are trash ?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
Oh my.

This is the OTF: The Off-Topic Forum .
ARGH....there's one person on here who wasn't corrupted by the Evilness of the OTF and you had to show 'em....

TwisterGameX
lol

Nactous
I'm not.

TwisterGameX
Not yet

Bardock42
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Not yet
Indeed

Nactous
I could Mod, I am fair and just, I may be some where new, just stick me with the worst location and I will make it work. PLEASEEEE.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Nactous
I could Mod, I am fair and just, I may be some where new, just stick me with the worst location and I will make it work. PLEASEEEE.
I think that'S the wrong way to approach it...sorry.

TwisterGameX

laughing out loud A person that wants to have the power of the mod is not a good chioce. Sorry guy but no way in hell you are going to be mod now.

Nactous
Why not.

Nactous
Okay then, with your alls advice, how could I be a good mod?

Bardock42
Why not.

Well i don't know either...it's just a rule most members here would tell you that one doesn't get mod if they ask for it (might be wrong I dunno...I jsut heard it a lot).....I think "theEvilJedi", or whatever his name was, annoyed Raz so much that he decided to make that an unwritten law.....laughing

TwisterGameX
I think RAzshould be a mod...of the off topic so people will run.

Lana
Okay then, with your alls advice, how could I be a good mod?

By not asking, for starters.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
By not asking, for starters.
Well that is not actually a prerequisite to be a good mod...just to bhe a mod at all.....but to be a good mod you'd have to keep in touch with other members, obey the rules and just keep your forum clean and nice (all the things the OTF is not!!!!)

Look at the Video Game Duscussion forum for advice how not to do it stick out tongue (hmm..ia m wondering who that was aimed at)

Lana
Hey, I'm a good mod stick out tongue

Bardock42

Aren't we modest today no expression

Well ...I meant Dave anyways stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
Shes a good mod. I love when Mods accualy participate instead of just looking over the thread and closing. A few mods I know accually gets in the fun. Some other mods used to do it but then stopped for some reason.

Mandorallen
I think KMC is modded fine for the time being. Just leave the OTF posters to their OTFing, and just let the globals do their job. Of course MDF is starting to get a little sloppy ever scince Cine' left the line of duty, it needs to be looked over a little more often IMO.

TwisterGameX
yes there is no need for more mods but I think cine should be a mod again and go to the movie part.

Bardock42
yes there is no need for more mods but I think cine should be a mod again and go to the movie part.

Most unlikely..sicen he resigned.....

Clovie
I could Mod, I am fair and just, I may be some where new, just stick me with the worst location and I will make it work. PLEASEEEE. idiot.

and as for the topic. imo there is even too many mods erm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Dark Exile
?

Answer: Depends... It really goes down to personal opinion in the end

Statement: I can't actually think of anyone who would be suitable, everyone is too unreliable. (IMO)

Nactous
And a new one too.

TwisterGameX
Raz should be mod

Nactous
Yeah, what was I thinking, I have a rap sheet here, banned twice, I could never make it.

§P0oONY
Raz is Admin... hence he has all the powers of a mod and more... he does not need to be a mod..

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
I know I meant I wante dhim to be a mod as in leader of one of the threads embarrasment
Eh?

I guess you mean a Forum Mod?

But why that is necessary is beyond me because a forum mod has less power than a Global... A forum mod cannot alter a forum, only Admin can & in rare cases Globals. Raz is "leader" of every single forum on the board and everyone knows that (except new members... of course) so he has no need to put it in writing above each board....

Clovie
I think he just meant that Raz should personally take care of some forum huh

§P0oONY
But he is already taking care of all the forums.... confused

Lana
Raz did, actually, for a while last year he was also the forum mod of LOTR.

Clovie
I know but it was first ages ago, and second, he was hardly showing up there anyway erm

Deus Ex
Well, being the sole admin of KMC has to be a trying job. I bet he spends most of his spare time here approving name changes and putting up notices or working with new skins, etc. To ask him to moderate a forum is overkill.

In any case, I think moderator evaluations wouldn't be so bad an idea. Some moderators are pretty active (DigiMark007, Lana, Ush) while others are virtually gone (queeq, mechamoggy, Dave123, etc.) I mean, from personal experience since I signed up in February I haven't seen action from any SW moderator but Ush. Not that I don't appreciate Ush's dry wit, but if you're gonna have one person moderate THE biggest movie section of KMC, at least give him some back up.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Well, being the sole admin of KMC has to be a trying job. I bet he spends most of his spare time here approving name changes and putting up notices or working with new skins, etc. To ask him to moderate a forum is overkill.

In any case, I think moderator evaluations wouldn't be so bad an idea. Some moderators are pretty active (DigiMark007, Lana, Ush) while others are virtually gone (queeq, mechamoggy, Dave123, etc.) I mean, from personal experience since I signed up in February I haven't seen action from any SW moderator but Ush. Not that I don't appreciate Ush's dry wit, but if you're gonna have one person moderate THE biggest movie section of KMC, at least give him some back up.
I've never even heard of Digimark007.

Lana
He's a mod in the Comic Book Vs. forum, he's a pretty cool guy.

Clovie
comic book vs wink

edit: i didn't see Lana's post sad

Cepheus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Most unlikely..sicen he resigned.....
Why was that anyway?

Raz did, actually, for a while last year he was also the forum mod of LOTR.
I remember those dark times fear

Snoopbert
The OTF does not need a mod. This guy has no chance of becoming a mod.

Captain REX

How about not?

Syren
laughing no expression laughing

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe he didn't mean himself...but that some Forums need mods...like the MDF and the Book......oh and of course the OTF...but no one is willed to do anything aboot that....or is there What the f**k?

Stop Hinting at yourself lad! As for the OTF I've been on at Raz about it for Months!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Stop Hinting at yourself lad! As for the OTF I've been on at Raz about it for Months!

What you mean with hinting? I openly say I would be the best for everything....What the f**k?

Originally posted by Snoopbert
The OTF does not need a mod. This guy has no chance of becoming a mod.

The OTF does need some serious Sodom and Gomorrha.

Originally posted by Cepheus
Why was that anyway?

I remember those dark times fear

I think he got a new job he wishes to concentrate on. Look here for more information.

Mr Parker
If there is ever a mod for the off topic then I guess storm would be perfect for it. Well people say the off topic doesn't need a mod but isn't it the same thing as global mods going in there anyway to close threads that are trash ?

Dude Storm IS a mod in the off topic section. roll eyes (sarcastic) she's a global mod after all. but Raz when are we going to get someone to mod the movie discussion section?

btw,as you can see from my message below,Lady grim would be great for that section. smile

§P0oONY
I don't think Raz should hire any more mods. He could spread the ones he currently has around.... giving his current mods more power in more areas.

Raz
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.