Darth Malak versus Darth Tyranus, Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Does Malak crush the trio? Or do they triumph?

Deus Ex
Hm. This would be ridiculously tough. We can't exactly prove that Malak's Force powers outrank Dooku's. Saberwise the two could be almost equal... I would give this to the trio based on knowledge we have on hand.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Too much opponents on one side, be more specific for Obi and Ani(What episode?)

Deus Ex
I'm assuming she means ROTS versions of both.

Dush-khan Mabeo
In that case, I'd say definetly the three win.

Darth Traya
ROTS Anakin and AOTC Obi-Wan. Sorry for not specifying.

Darth Traya
Hmm, Malak did manhandle those two Jedi on the Star Forge like they were ants. Although we can't exactly judge the power of those Jedi.

Deus Ex
Well, since we can't resolve this easily, let's set up conditional scenarios:

- IF the two jedi on the Star Forge were high level threats (Masters, etc.) AND it was solely Malak's power doing the pwning, THEN he would probably manhandle Obi and Anakin and deal with Dooku and most likely win.

- IF the above is not the case, THEN he will likely lose.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Look, just Dooku vs. Malak is a long fight and these two tramps would surtenly turn the tide(Malak would get DT in the end)

Darth Traya
"DT"?

Dush-khan Mabeo
Darth Tyranous,didn't whant to bother to write the whole name.

Deus Ex
I think you overestimate Anakin and Obi-Wan. Dooku himself took them both out inside of a few seconds (By Force choking Obi and backkicking Anakin) This is an effective KO right there. Malak is probably equally powerful in the Force (Considering he was Dark Lord of the Sith) and is a frontline saber heavy demon who uses a great light saber (One that is longer than the norm). To say he gets "DT" is silly.

Darth Traya
Well, we know that Malak was exceptionally powerful in the force. He managed to control the Star Forge, something that Tyranus could not even dream of. Secondly, Malak has a lot of brute force, he will most likely win any sabre lock. Plus, the length of his lightsabre and arms ensure that he can get any stabbing attacks in before the trio could retaliate.

Dush-khan Mabeo
I'm not overestimating them, I hate'm but Dooku and Malak are roughly equel and I think aimost anyone would end that fight

Darth Traya
Roughly equal? I resent that statement. Malak in my opinion could take Dooku, not too easily, but still take him nontheless.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Are you forgetting Dooku's not alone?

Darth Traya
Nope, but Malak would be able to obliterate Obi-Wan and Anakin. They wouldn't last that long. Minor annoyances at best.

Dush-khan Mabeo
THER ARE NOT TWO MALAKS BUT ONE,HOW CAN HE TOOL THE TWO AND HOLD OFF DOOKU AT THE SAME TIME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Deus Ex
I'm thinking so too, but as for Malak and Dooku being equals... eh, it's possible. It's possible Dooku is a finer swordsman, but his strenghth is lacking compared to the towering Malak.

Actually, Glentract once pointed out that Dooku is 6'4" and Malak is something like 6'6" or 6'7".

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Dush-khan Mabeo
THER ARE NOT TWO MALAKS BUT ONE,HOW CAN HE TOOL THE TWO AND HOLD OFF DOOKU AT THE SAME TIME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please do not use capital lock, it hurts my eyes. Oh and he could hold the three off at the same time. All Malak had to do is launch a ferocious barrage onto them, or fry them with lightning.

Dush-khan Mabeo
I agree with you Deus.It would;ve been a better idea to make a poll

Dush-khan Mabeo
Buy glasses, if you're not gonna accept other oppinion then why make this thread Traya?

Darth Traya
I will accept other people's opinions. Don't try and accuse me of willful ignorance or arrogance. I merely believe that Malak could win this fight. Dooku is the only threat to Malak here.

Deus Ex
And besides, she's not supposed to be swayed by people's opinions; she's to be swayed by their arguments and evidence.

Darth Traya
If someone posts something that sways my opinion, I won't ignore it.

Deus Ex
*Waves his hand*

You think Malak will be horribly pwned by Dooku alone. The force compels you. Give me five bucks.

Darth Traya
"I will give you fi..."

What the hell!? Are you trying to make me believe that Tyranus would win?"

Deus Ex
"Uh.... you've got red on you!" *Points. Runs*

Darth Traya
Oh dear, I think I'm going to have a cardiac arrest.

Deus Ex
I'll sell you heart meds for five bucks.

Darth Traya
No thanks, I can do fine on my own.

But anyway, would Malak be able to win?

Deus Ex
Well, like I said, it depends on the level of those two jedi he pwned. If they're high level (Which is plausible since they did get further than the rest of the strike Force) than Malak is uber and probably out of Dooku's league.

Darth Traya
I suppose so.

Borbarad
I think that the trio will win simply because we - again - know nearly nothing about Malak.

Ok...he can control the Star Forge.
Who says that Dooku can't do that too ? Because many people tried it after Revan disappeared (saying KotoR DS ending is canon) ? It's most likely that Revan manipulated the SF somehow to make it useless for the Sith.

Ok...he killed those two Jedi on the Star Forge. Force choked one, Electocuted the other.
I'm sure that Dooku could have done the same thing (He force choked Obi-Wan and kicked Anakin while doing so - and they were both on Council level at that time). Hell...we don't even know how powerful that Jedi were - did they have to fight their way to Malak (unlikely because Revan and his company faced a lot of opponents on their way which would have been killed by those Jedi) or were they just captured and brought to Malak ?

Now what do we have. A Sith Lord with a considerable amount of power and saber skills on the one side. Another Sith Lord with a considerable amount of power and great saber skills, a Jedi Master with great saber skills, a Jedi Knight on Council level with great saber skills bein Mr.Chosen One on the other side.

For all we know (and have seen) Dooku and Malak are about equal. I don't think Malak would have the time to put Anakin and Obi-Wan out of the fight while having to fight a nearly equal opponent. And they are both able to give him at least some trouble in a lightsaber fight (the Mustafar duel was awesome) even if you have AotC Obi-Wan here.

So I think that Malak will lose that fight.

Deus Ex
Nai, I stated that in a condensed version before.

Like I said, Malak's evidence is shaky so we have to work out conditional answers based on blatant assumptions that take place regarding Malak's prowess.

Darth Traya
Because you know nothing about him? Whilst I can understand that, it does not mean that the trio would win by default.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Nai, I stated that in a condensed version before.

I know. But hey...I ran out of good DVDs so I had nothing else to do...

Deus Ex
Yeah, but if you keep banking on Malak being weaker than Dooku by method of evidence and experience, KOTOR III's gonna come out next week and make him a sabergod.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Malak has more strngth on his side but Makashi doesn't work that way, the faster Dooku is, the more passive Malak will be.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Because you know nothing about him? Whilst I can understand that, it does not mean that the trio would win by default.

No. But I haven't seen Malak doing anything that was more impressive than what Dooku, Obi-Wan and Anakin did neither with the force nor with his saber.

Or Lucas Arts develops KotoR III and Malak will look like a clown compared to the PT people.

The idea that somebody who trained lightsaber fighting and force use for less then 30 years should be superior to somebody who did the same stuff for 8 decades and mastered the style that is said to be the best in duelling force users is something I see as illogical myself.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Whatever, Malak gets tooled

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Dush-khan Mabeo
Whatever, Malak gets tooled

Don't be so stupid.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Look here fangirl Malak would have trouble with Dooku then comes Obi who killed a couple of sith in his lifetime and on top of all that comes Ani to finish him off.WTF Malak doesn't stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deus Ex
"Malak doesn't stand a chance!!!"

Yeah, and here you are calling her a fangirl. Practice what you preach.

Darth_Glentract
Malak loses after a hard fight unless they are on the SF. Remember, on the SF, he is immune to force attacks but he can still attack everyone else with them. (Possibly not immune to force powers, but if Revan couldn't hurt him with the force, Dooku, Anakin, and Obi-wan aren't going to be able to.)

So, SF, Malak wins after a hard fight. Anywhere else, Malak loses. Dooku by himself it CLOSE to Malak's power, but definatly weaker. Add both Anakin and Obi-wan; basically doubling the teams power; and Malak goes down, probably taking Anakin or Dooku with him(Obi-wan would survive because of Soresu, I believe.).

Darth Traya
I think the only problem is the lack of knowledge about Malak's prowess in combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.