Emperor Palpatine Vs Skeletor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
two of the coolest hooded bad guys around. both have some powerful magic type attacks, and both have proven to be more than compitent with a blade. one on one with no prep, and both with a small army. who takes it?

Darth Traya
Firstly, how big are the "small" armies. Oh, and why bother with putting prepatory time down!? It has no bearing!

Deus Ex
Yeah. Does Skeletor have time to sit around and file his fingerbones?

Decay
small army is say 10 or so, skeletor doesnt have that many henchmen, so 9 of the red guard and maul and 10 of skeletors top henchmen. no prep means they have had no prior contact or info on eachother, they dont know what the other can do.

Deus Ex
Wait, I just realized something:

When was Skeletor ever cool?

Tru_Slice
In the 70's, man.

It's all nostalgic.

jollyjim311
What would it look like for a skeleton to get fried?

Veneficus
Who the **** is Skeletor?

Tangible God
He was the lead singer in the Bee Gees.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Tangible God
He was the lead singer in the Bee Gees.

Huh? Bee Gees?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Veneficus
Huh? Bee Gees? You never heard of the Bee Gees? The Brother's Gibb? The guy's who sang Night Fever and Stayin Alive?

Tru_Slice
Like I said:

70's Nostalgia.

Great Vengeance
Skeletor owns...but palps is my bud so I have to give him the win.

Darth Avis
who the chocolate salty balls is skeleror!!!

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Veneficus
Who the **** is Skeletor?

This is Skeletor. As you can see he's as straight as a rainbow.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7280/skeletor6ou.png

Darth Avis
I'm as straight as a circle smile Is he from He-man? that show is gay!

jollyjim311
Yes, you must not be a real He-Man if you can't admit that you love He- Man. In a steamy way. With whipped cream....

Too far? Sorry.

Darth Avis
Im straight _________---______----______----______. crap.

jollyjim311
So is spaghetti.... until you heat it up... shifty

Darth Avis
you pervert. That is sick.

jollyjim311
Sick...but oh so true.

overlord
People in my country of home often refer to skinny girls as skeletors. smile

Tangible God
Originally posted by overlord
People in my country of home often refer to skinny girls as skeletors. smile AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waffles anyone?

Tru_Slice
They made a new version of He-Man...it's actually pretty cool, considering that He-Man doesn't sport a mullet anymore...

mace=badass
http://emogame.com/alkalinetriogame.html
atleast watch the video to see what its about, you'll see why I posted it.

Gryn Jabar
Ush, you forgot to close this.

elwill08
With an army, Palpatine. If I were going to write a comic book
I'd swap Maul for Vader. I mean...you've gotta pit their best guys against each other. I'd also make it a little more interesting, maybe swap a red guard with Boba Fett or some other villain. Let's just say that Skeletor sent his best mercenaries and a complement of storm troopers after Courtney Cox. She managed to escape....her first trick was diving under a table, and that just threw them for a loop. With one apprentice (Vader), Palpatine was able to wipe tons of Jedi out. In terms of strengths and weakness, their overconfidence was their weakness.

Pwned
What is with new people and necromaner-ing old threads? LOOK AT THE TIME OF POSTING, PEOPLE!

Stealth Moose
There's some good that comes of this. Now Neph and Zamph have a new line about straight and spaghetti, and I found that old "Nigga please" Skeltor pic.

NemeBro
So anyway Skeletor picks up a nearby mountain and puts it on top of Palpatine.

After all, he physically contended with He Man, who overpowered Pre-Crisis Superman. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.