Gold Diggers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Anyone ever date or even marry a gold digger?

Ms Flower
no

s|m
uhm.......

no no expression

Hack Benjamin
I'd never date a gold digger. They'd always be out in the mine and would spout phrases like "Dere's gold in them dar hills!"

Ms Flower
laughing out loud

Draco69
I hope to god that everyone knows the type of gold digger I'm talking about... angel

s|m
define please

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Draco69
I hope to god that everyone knows the type of gold digger I'm talking about... angel wacko enlighten us please

Hack Benjamin
Someone that just wants you for your money. I'm pretty broke, so I've never dated one, but I have been with someone rich once. I didn't know until a few weeks in though...

Draco69
yes

Like that tramp dating Donald Trump.

Or Katie Holmes dating Tom Cruise.

Hack Benjamin
What would be better? Golddigger or Gravedigger?

Draco69
I would be gold digger. I'm bastard like that. evil face

Or the model who married Bill Gates. She says she "loves" him. Suuuuuuure. wink

kmcdude
70 percent of females are gold diggers laughing out loud The other 30 percent dont put out.

Clovie
Originally posted by Draco69
Anyone ever date or even marry a gold digger? huh

you are getting married or sometihng only with the person you love, and not with their money huh

_Sanctuary_
that song... "gold digger" by Kanye West that was so offensive to women..
and no

powerfulone1987
"Now I ain't saying she a gold digger.
But she aint messing with no broke..no broke."

is it comprehensible.....

kmcdude
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
that song... "gold digger" by Kanye West that was so offensive to women..
and no

It was a song that offended females cause to a lot of them they knew deep down the song was true. big grin

I believe if females want money,they should get up of there fat ass and work like males have to.

I am not saying that some dont but the majority of females are lazy.

Clovie
Originally posted by kmcdude
It was a song that offended females cause to a lot of them they knew deep down the song was true. big grin

I believe if females want money,they should get up of there fat ass and work like males have to.

I am not saying that some dont but the majority of females are lazy. and I say that majority of guys are ****ing arseholes erm

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
and I say that majority of guys are ****ing arseholes erm

Is there something wrong with my views? As I dont think I am being sexist,I am pretty much saying Males and Females should be treated as Equals

Clovie
Is there something wrong with my views? As I dont think I am being sexist,I am pretty much saying Males and Females should be treated as Equals actually.
you just said that poor males are working oh so hard to give money to evil lazy bitches, who are just waiting to get it and spent for crap erm.

yes. I do not agree with you views. in the slightest part.

kmcdude
actually.
you just said that poor males are working oh so hard to give money to evil lazy bitches, who are just waiting to get it and spent for crap erm.

I did NOT say ALL of them are like that...........I said the MAJORITY roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
I did NOT say ALL of them are like that...........I said the MAJORITY roll eyes (sarcastic) exactly. erm
mojority means almost all. and generalising it means that you firstly consider any that way.

shaber
It usually just means more than half.

Clovie
Originally posted by shaber
It usually just means more than half. or 2/3, depending on what is it about.

but in this case. he is being wrong. and that's all.
he shouldn't have used the word majority there in the first place, because (considering the whole world) women and working whole lotta harder than guys do. it's a fact.

shaber
I know no Polish, but in Russian you will know the Bolsheviks assumed that name by a very narrow majority.

Clovie
Originally posted by shaber
I know no Polish, but in Russian you will know the Bolsheviks assumed that name by a very narrow majority. what name do you mean?

shaber
Bolsheviks as opposed to Mensheviks.

Clovie
who are Menshevics? confused

shaber
Lenin, Stalin and that lot made sure that alot of the people who disagreed with them were absent when they were making some decision regarding the future of their movement or something like that.

Clovie
oh...yeah. they're putting them in those camps. sad

shaber
The Mensheviks is a name suggesting the 'minority' although they cheated in the voting process.

Clovie
they were cheating here too, back then. and we ended up having 40 years of 'communism'

_Sanctuary_
Kmcdude - you are being sexist, your views are completely stereotypical.

kmcdude
Kmcdude - you are being sexist, your views are completely stereotypical.

Not reallyconfused Just stating my view on the subject.

powerfulone1987
actually.

Zing!

is it comprehensible.....

_Sanctuary_
Your view is stereotypical!

kmcdude
Your view is stereotypical!

smile Then I must be a stereotypical man big grin

Whatever that means embarrasment

_Sanctuary_
It means that you can't understand that all people are different, so see one view for everyone...

DarkC
Originally posted by Hack Benjamin
What would be better? Golddigger or Gravedigger?
I'd be neither. (in the extremeties, at least)

I am not saying that some dont but the majority of females are lazy.
No respect for women, hmm?

kmcdude
Originally posted by DarkC
I'd be neither. (in the extremeties, at least)

No respect for women, hmm?

I have plenty of respect for my girlfriend big grin She works 8 hrs a day,(same as me) buys stuff with her own money(same as me) supports her own dope habit(same as me) big grin

I dont respect girls that dont work or study and have a kid to a dad that **** knows who's it is and bludges off the goverment or her boyfriend.

DarkC
And yet you label 70% of the women 'Gold Diggers':

...with your girlfriend as part of the 30%? That's naive. Honestly, where do you get those bullshit statistics from?

kmcdude
And yet you label 70% of the women 'Gold Diggers':

...with your girlfriend as part of the 30%? That's naive. Honestly, where do you get those bullshit statistics from?

That 70 percent thing was only a joke or if u dont wanna take it like that............take it as a estimate big grin

DarkC
That 70 percent thing was only a joke or if u dont wanna take it like that............take it as a estimate big grin
Oh, I see. It was an estimate, from your own experiences? Care to provide any reliable evidence?

kmcdude
Oh, I see. It was an estimate, from your own experiences? Care to provide any reliable evidence?

It was a joke roll eyes (sarcastic) I said 70 percent of females are gold diggers.............the other 30 percent dont put out. laughing out loud It is OFF TOPIC,it was meant to be FUNNY no expression

DarkC
O RLY?
I did NOT say ALL of them are like that...........I said the MAJORITY roll eyes (sarcastic)
Not reallyconfused Just stating my view on the subject.

Normally people who originally intended it as a joke have the intelligence to know that some would be offended by it and therefore add a note that it was meant as a jest. Either you didn't care that women would be offended by it, or you really meant it.

kmcdude
O RLY?

Normally people who originally intended it as a joke have the intelligence to know that some would be offended by it and therefore add a note that it was meant as a jest. Either you didn't care that women would be offended by it, or you really meant it.

So what if I did mean it? Am I not allowed to post my view on the subject? confused Is there something wrong with saying Females should work or at least study? My girlfriend is not offended by this and does not see this sexist at all,or do I. If there are females offended by this.......It is only probably cause they dont work or study and am what I am describing.

DarkC
If you posted your view on the subject, you would have said that 70% of girls are lazy slcakers who don't bother to get a decent job, etc. Yes, you would have also said, in conjunction, that the 70% in question need to pick themselves up. I don't see how your girlfriend could not be offended by that, when several other female members have.

kmcdude
If you posted your view on the subject, you would have said that 70% of girls are lazy slcakers who don't bother to get a decent job, etc. Yes, you would have also said, in conjunction, that the 70% in question need to pick themselves up. I don't see how your girlfriend could not be offended by that, when several other female members have.

Why would she be offended? confused She works AND study's.confused

And like I said 70 percent was a stupid little number that I happened to put down instead of 60confused ................or 50confused

DarkC
Why would she be offended? confused She works AND study's.confused

And like I said 70 percent was a stupid little number that I happened to put down instead of 60confused ................or 50confused
What, she's ignorant of the rest of her gender?

Clovie
no, it is his girlfriend. and she is obviously perfect

and must be having a lot of patience to keep on being with such a jerk.

DarkC
Nah, just ignorant of his other aspects maybe.

Clovie
or so desperate...

kmcdude
no, it is his girlfriend. and she is obviously perfect

and must be having a lot of patience to keep on being with such a jerk.

She is perfect big grin Ofcourse she is to be picked by KMCDUDE roll eyes (sarcastic) but as for the jerk thing,if u guy's think how I act on off topic is how I am in real life...........you guy's may be more insane than me blink

Clovie
I don';t care how you act on offtopic
what I meant is when you say you're telling your opinion, I would expect that you have the same opinion irl as well. erm

kmcdude
I don';t care how you act on offtopic
what I meant is when you say you're telling your opinion, I would expect that you have the same opinion irl as well. erm

I do, If my girlfreind did not work or study KMCDUDE would pick another angel from heaven smile

Clovie
and she knows it?

kmcdude
and she knows it?
Well..........not really embarrasment I have never like told her that exactly embarrasment ,but she knows my views and proberly does know that,but hell,she LIKES having her own money and that,she is not the type of female that would never NOT work or study...........unless there is a good reason for it,like being ill or something like that.I am honestly suprised you are offended at this.

After all if you are not sick or mentally ill,why should you not work or study like everyone else?

Clovie
Well..........not really embarrasment I have never like told her that exactly embarrasment ,but she knows my views and proberly does know that,but hell,she LIKES having her own money and that,she is not the type of female that would never NOT work or study...........unless there is a good reason for it,like being ill or something like that.I am honestly suprised you are offended at this.

After all if you are not sick or mentally ill,why should you not work or study like everyone else? becasue I'm lazy? I don't know.

and what you said earlier doesn't have anything to do with the fact if she likes or not having her won money

you just said that your with her only because of her having a job erm

kmcdude
becasue I'm lazy? I don't know.

and what you said earlier doesn't have anything to do with the fact if she likes or not having her won money

you just said that your with her only because of her having a job erm

smile I am,as I will not relationship with a female that does not want to get somewhere in life.You are just confusing me now,and I have said what I wanted to say.goodbye smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.