Should the producers change the title "Smallville" to "Metropolis"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Since season 5 so far has taken place mostly in Metropolis. Not to mention team Clark attending universities out of smallville with lana & chloe attending at Met U. and the Daily Planet.

Jedi Priestess
No, no HELL NO. erm

Ast
WTF?

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
No, no HELL NO. erm

Agreed.

((The_Anomaly))
that makes no sense at all....you dont change a shows name...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

Then what do you call spin-offs?

Uber_Jedi
Should the producers change the title "Smallville" to "Metropolis"?

No.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

I doesn't make sense to calling Smallville "Smallville" when it now mostly takes place in Metropolis.

And im assuming Metropolis will be more prevalent as the ep's. & seasons go on. The almost all eps. of season 5 start in Metropolis and at least a few end in metropolis. So far, this season, virtually all of Clark's adventures have taken place in Metropolis.

Im not asking to forcefully have it changed, just saying.

Uber_Jedi
They will not change the name.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Uber_Jedi
They will not change the name.

not the question. reread. Maybe you meant to say, "No, they should not change the name."

I don't care if they do, again, just saying, given the outlying points.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I doesn't make sense to calling Smallville "Smallville" when it now mostly takes place in Metropolis.

And im assuming Metropolis will be more prevalent as the ep's. & seasons go on. The almost all eps. of season 5 start in Metropolis and at least a few end in metropolis. So far, this season, virtually all of Clark's adventures have taken place in Metropolis.

Im not asking to forcefully have it changed, just saying.

first off its not a "spin off" a spin off would be a show about what pete is doing or something.

second, clark is growing up, but he still lives in smallville. smallville is still his home. plus clark does not to to Met-U so he (the main character) does not actually have ties to metropolis in any way other then through his friends. when the show could effectively be called "metropolis" is when the show should be called superman. and its not that time as of yet.

Dirk Jade
do you think they will change it to "SuperMan" anytime soon? or at all? i mean Clarks out of high school will he be going to colledge?

hotsauce6548
hysterical2

Sorry, this thread makes me giggle. no expression

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
hysterical2
Sorry, this thread makes me giggle. no expression

Apology accepted

BTW, Are you ticklish.. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.