Han Solo versus Canderous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
Who wins?

Darth Traya
Mandalore, Han gets obliterated.

Dush-khan Mabeo
I concur.

Darth_Glentract
Han did kill DE Sidious, so if was in impact on the galaxy, Han would take him, but in a fight, after much deliberation, I am going to have to say Canderous(then again, I'm pratically a Canderous Fanboy).

Deus Ex
When have I ever made a thread about impact on the galaxy, dude? I wanna know who blasts who. Wait, I already know it.

Canderous pwns Han.

Veneficus
Han gets wasted.

Gryn Jabar
Canderous hacks off Han's limbs and beats him to death with the soggy ends. Han is lucky, he doesn't get infected though.

jollyjim311
Han doesn't die, he just becomes Canderous' bitc*(can I swear?) for the rest of his life. Chewbacca becomes some sort of cook.

Darth Avis
you guys are noobs! Han can pwn the mandolore! did you see him take care of vader in episode V. uber!

Great Vengeance
You speak the truth Darth Avis.

Captain REX
Didn't we just have a thread on this a short while ago? It was a great discussion.

Veneficus
No that was Carth vs Han

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Darth Avis
you guys are noobs! Han can pwn the mandolore! did you see him take care of vader in episode V. uber!

OMFG u are rite!111

Fishy
Yeah he is... Han takes Canderous if Canderous is sleeping.. Otherwise Canderous pwns Han

Deus Ex
Or maybe Han just uses the Luck and wins. Yeah. Cause luck is a reliable and tangible asset in battles.

Ganner Rhysode
"See Han take care of Vader?"

Do you mean when Han shot his blaster at Vader, Vader deflected the blast with his hand, Force pulled Han's gun away, and then had a battalion of Stormtroopers come in and capture him?

If so, yes, Han really did own Vader hard, didn't he?

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
"See Han take care of Vader?"

Do you mean when Han shot his blaster at Vader, Vader deflected the blast with his hand, Force pulled Han's gun away, and then had a battalion of Stormtroopers come in and capture him?

If so, yes, Han really did own Vader hard, didn't he?

"The art of sarcasm is one that has been perfected over the centuries."

"Is it possible to understand this power?"

"Not if you are an idiot."

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Darth Traya
"The art of sarcasm is one that has been perfected over the centuries."

"Is it possible to understand this power?"

"Not if you are an idiot."

This goes in my profile.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Deus Ex
This goes in my profile.

Damn it.
Things to do next year: Produce some "Random Quotable Quotes from KMC" for Janus profile.

Back to the topic: Canderous kills Han.

Illustrious
Canderous smacks Han upside the head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.