Omega Red vs. Dr Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scotsmn
2 tentacles + excellent combat skills vs 8 tentacles connected to a geek

sam_drugbringer
8?

Cosmic Cube
Doc Ock dies.

Cosmic Cube
Doc has 4 tentacles, not 8.

NoFate007
Omega wins

scotsmn
Sorry, just figured 8 (oct = 8).

sam_drugbringer
Four normal limbs + four metal limbs = eight limbs.

Anyway, Ock takes it. He's gotten MUCH better at useing thoes limbs, and his are simply more advaced and powerful.

willRules
Ock wins

Draco69
Depends if Omega still has the death spore trick...

scotsmn
I dunno about that, Omega can drain life force with his tentacles. He also secretes pheromones that can injure/kill people around him.

Draco69
That's what I meant. That must a real cramper on his date life...

Wynndar
Anyone human has no business fighting OR considering people die just from being around him.

Ultimate Hulk43
Ock wins.

wolverine8888
ock dies befor he takes his first swing

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wynndar
Anyone human has no business fighting OR considering people die just from being around him.

Exactly.

jrodslam
This isnt even a fight. Red's h2h skills are some of the best in Marvel for one. Secondly, if Red wants it over quickly, he releases the phermones and Doc Ock is ko'd before he even gets within 15 feet of Akardy.

Omega Reds wins 10/10.

leonidas
yes

does anyone really know what ro does? wlovie only lasts because of his ridiculous healing. ro's pheremones are nasty little buggers if he chooses to use them.

DrDoom101
omega red gets my vote and the rest of kmc i guess

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonidas
yes

does anyone really know what ro does? wlovie only lasts because of his ridiculous healing. ro's pheremones are nasty little buggers if he chooses to use them.

ro?

The phermones makes the opponent feel dizzy and faint. Even get a bloody nose, feel weak and lose consciousness.

DrDoom101
how much can omega red lift? and how does he drain energy from his opponents?

jrodslam
Originally posted by DrDoom101
how much can omega red lift? and how does he drain energy from his opponents?

Anywhere from 15-25 ton range. And hes able to use the Death Factor by either grabbing someone with his coils, or them touching and grabbing him. Like in X-Men #4 i believe.

sbo
Omega red wins easily, his death spores will put ock out every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.