The King Of Fighters... Marvel/DC/Wildstorm/Image

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
The King Of Fighters takes 2 powerhouses from each universe, put them in a 8 man tourney and let them fight it out in a 25X40 Admantium Box enhanced with with mystical energy to make the boxes truly unbreakable.

Rules:

1. No flight
2. No speed blitzing. Flash has put a speed cap on everyone so everyones the same speed and reaction times.
3. No energy attacks whatsoever.
4. No telepathy or telekinesis or psionic attacks of any kind.
5. Superstrength, Invulnerability, Stamina, Natural fighting Ability, and Durability is allowed.
6. No outside interference.
7. MMA rules apply.(Mixed Martial Arts) Fight goes on until one combatant is either KO'd, choked out, submitted or killed. No weapons. Groin shots and eye gouges are illegal. Everything else is fair game.

First bracket:

1. Supreme

VS.

2. Captain Marvel

Second bracket:

3. Savage Dragon

VS.

4. Savage Hulk

Third bracket:

5. Superman

VS.

6. Majestic

Fourth bracket:

7. Beta Ray Bill

VS.

8. Apollo

Pick and choose who wins this 8 man tourney.

Mr _Whirlysplat
all these fights have been done individually

scotsmn
How about a 20ft x 20ft room with the lights off. Add Wolverine yes

DigiMark007
Supreme (from what I know), Hulk, Majestic, Apollo (I'm Wildstorm biased...so sue me stick out tongue)

Majestic takes the eventual title.

Scoobless
Bill would murderise Apollo

stick out tongue

which Captain Marvel are you using?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Scoobless
Bill would murderise Apollo

stick out tongue

which Captain Marvel are you using?

Billy... Shazam POOF!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Shazam POOF!!!

no, no, no... Apollo = POOF... not Shazam

big grin

Lucid Lui
The speed restriction seems stupid. I understand taking away the super dooper speed. But putting them all at exactly the same reaction time? You should put them all on the same basic speed level. Therefore some will have faster reaction times than others but not so much that they can speedblitz people. Just like regular fights. Reaction time is a part of natural fighting ability.

I hope that made sense, cause i'm a bit confused now... o.0

Anyway, Majestic wins.

Scoobless
hmmm... didn't read the stipulations before.... so they are all reduced to being groundbound strong guys then.... and Bill has no hammer

Hulk would be the most used to the circumstances then.... i suppose he could win

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
The speed restriction seems stupid. I understand taking away the super dooper speed.

Speed kills to easily on these forums. Just leveling the playing fields.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Scoobless
hmmm... didn't read the stipulations before.... so they are all reduced to being groundbound strong guys then.... and Bill has no hammer

Hulk would be the most used to the circumstances then.... i suppose he could win

Hulk could win, but he could get knocked out as well. He's been KO'd by guys like Abomination and Namor, I don't see why any of these guys can't. Majestic could. So could Supreme or Marvel.

Cosmic Cube
Puh-lease. Hulk smash.

Savage Hulk is the king of the brawl, and that's all this is. A brawl.

Scoobless
Apollo and Superman are definitely losing their matches

Cosmic Cube
Hulk could win, but he could get knocked out as well. He's been KO'd by guys like Abomination and Namor, I don't see why any of these guys can't. Majestic could. So could Supreme or Marvel.

Savage Hulk has never been KOed by Namor. It's a common misconception, started by jrodslam. Namor KOed the Hulk back when Banner used to use a gamma ray machine to trigger transformations. Savage Hulk was never KOed by Abomination, either. The only time Hulk was defeated by Abom was his first encounter. Back then, he wasn't Savage, and in the very next issue, Hulk owned him.

Only person that I can recall, off hand, who has KOed Savage Hulk was Iron Man, and he used tech to weaken Hulk first. No one has ever taken him out by simply pummeling him into unconsciousness.

None of these guys could go up against Galaxy Master's physical form one on one, and win. Superspeed and lack of versatility has been Hulk's his only disadvantage. In this fight, that's not an issue.

If I showed you some of Savage Hulk's greatest feats of strength and durability, you would think I was talking about Pre-crisis Superman. Hulk owns this fight.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Savage Hulk has never been KOed by Namor. It's a common misconception, started by jrodslam. Namor KOed the Hulk back when Banner used to use a gamma ray machine to trigger transformations. Savage Hulk was never KOed by Abomination, either. The only time Hulk was defeated by Abom was his first encounter. Back then, he wasn't Savage, and in the very next issue, Hulk owned him.

Only person that I can recall, off hand, who has KOed Savage Hulk was Iron Man, and he used tech to weaken Hulk first. No one has ever taken him out by simply pummeling him into unconsciousness.

None of these guys could go up against Galaxy Master's physical form one on one, and win. Superspeed and lack of versatility has been Hulk's his only disadvantage. In this fight, that's not an issue.

If I showed you some of Savage Hulk's greatest feats of strength and durability, you would think I was talking about Pre-crisis Superman. Hulk owns this fight.

Hmmmm... Jrod also thinks the Flash has the potential to bring down a Super-Skyfather... laughing

I know about the Hulk CC. I know what he's capable of, and he's my hands on favorite for this tourney.

The guy who's gonna give Hulk a hard time I think is Majestic or Bill. I think Majestic will take Bill, barely, then proceed to get his head impounded by the Savage One.

Cosmic Cube
Why'd you pick Savage Hulk, Sentry? Unless he got jobbed tremendously, it's damn near impossible for him to lose this tournament.

Cosmic Cube
Hmmmm... Jrod also thinks the Flash has the potential to bring down a Super-Skyfather... laughing

I know about the Hulk CC. I know what he's capable of, and he's my hands on favorite for this tourney.

The guy who's gonna give Hulk a hard time I think is Majestic or Bill. I think Majestic will take Bill, barely, then proceed to get his head impounded by the Savage One.

Both of them will give Hulk some resistance, but without any sort of versatility, or a chance to outmanuever Savage Hulk, they are going to get punded. It's almost like this fight is rigged for Savage Hulk to win. He's got better feats of strength and durability than just about every other superhero. The only things that he lacks, versatility and speed, are removed from the opposition by the stipulations of this fight.

No way Savage Hulk loses.

Adam Warlock
King Of Fighters... 2nd Round...

Same rules and stipulations apply...

This round will feature solely on 4 Marvel and 4 DC characters from each Universe, put them in a 8 man tourney and let them fight it out in a 25X40 Admantium Box enhanced with with mystical energy to make the boxes truly unbreakable.

Rules:

1. No flight
2. No speed blitzing. Flash has put a speed cap on everyone so everyones the same speed and reaction times.
3. No energy attacks whatsoever.
4. No telepathy or telekinesis or psionic attacks of any kind.
5. Superstrength, Invulnerability, Stamina, Natural fighting Ability, and Durability is allowed.
6. No outside interference.
7. MMA rules apply.(Mixed Martial Arts) Fight goes on until one combatant is either KO'd, choked out, submitted or killed. No weapons. Groin shots and eye gouges are illegal. Everything else is fair game.

First bracket:

1. M'onel

VS.

2. Gladiator

Second bracket:

3. Wonder Woman

VS.

4. Gilgamesh

Third bracket:

5. Black Adam

VS.

6. Drax The Destroyer(Sans Power Gem)

Fourth bracket:

7. Immortal Hercules

VS.

8. Kalibak

DigiMark007
Herc can brawl pretty damn well. I don't know enough about all of them to know for sure though.

I still want to side with Majestic from the first one. Hulk's built for brawling, but Majestic still has skill out the wazoo, strength to match even a super-pissed Hulk, and plenty of durability. And he's a genius...he wouldn't rush into a losing fight.

Draco69
Majestic is Pre-Crisis Superman on steroids. Savage Hulk loses.

As for the second Tourney...

A win for Marvel in nearly all except for Gilgamesh. WW pulverises his ass.

M'onel is iffy because he's switching back to Pre-Crisis power levels. And Pre-Crisis M'onel actually (as ridiculous as it sounds) towed a solar system.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.