Anyone Remeber me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Firnost
You people could bash me all you want but i just wanna ask you if you remeber "Darth Kronos" this is me./

Clovie
ermm..not really.

anyway. why did you make a new account and not used the old one? huh

Imperial_Samura
I have not the foggiest who you are.

Otaku
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I have not the foggiest who you are.

BakaXero
um... nope
theres to many darths to just remember one

ladygrim
no sorry havent a clue

Nevermind
The name seems familiar but there are so many darths as said above, I could be wrong. Now leave sucka.

justjakk
Originally posted by Darth_Firnost
You people could bash me all you want but i just wanna ask you if you remeber "Darth Kronos" this is me./ arent you the guy who............nope, no idea confused

Imperial_Samura
Yes, tell us your claim to fame if you wish to jog our memory.

Inspectah Deck
You people could bash me all you want but i just wanna ask you if you remeber "Darth Kronos" this is me./

Who is you?

Imperial_Samura
That, my good sir, is the question. And I wonder why he was bashed. Was it deserved?

Prince Nauj
like the caterpillar said: WHOO ARE YOU?

hotsauce6548
Remember you?

You joined this friggin month. blink

AOR
eek! I remember you....

sorry I lied no expression

DarkC
No.

Movie_Geek_
no Sorry to many people with Darth in there name for me to keep strait.

overlord

Oh my god, the well respected Darth Firnost has been a sock of the legendary Darth Kronos all this time!! eek!
I should have known but I guess you are a real good actor! OMFG!! I can't believe it!!

You are truly a genius.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.