Shaak-Ti, Agen Kolar & Plo Koon vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Firnost
any opinions smile

Darth_Glentract
Dooku.

Darth_Firnost
do you remeber me?

Darth_Firnost
i 'was' kronos but i got banned spread the work

Tangible God
Who the hell was Kronos?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth_Firnost
i 'was' kronos but i got banned spread the work

I'm guessing you used a proxy. Raz can sue you for that.

jollyjim311
I say the Jedi.

Deus Ex
Sue for a proxy? And the guy is in France... Can he still be sued?

Darth Avis
proxy? what does that mean

Darth_Glentract
Proxy is when they randomize their IP adress.

Yes, Janus, he can still be sued.

Deus Ex
Usually one sues for damages. What kind of damages do proxies make? Sounds really petty to me.

Darth_Glentract
It supposed to damage the site, thus making AD's less profitable, losing the site money.

Deus Ex

By logging back in? Eh, you know what... nevermind. I'll never understand human nature. Human beings are so stupid. I mean, we live in a world where there's a price on daily living. THAT is a sin.

Ballister
What the hell, why does this always happen. People are talking about a fight, then it turns into something completely different. This is why these threads annoy me.

Ianus
Yeah, it annoys me when people *****, but you still do it.

Ballister
Huh.

Ianus
You've been here eight days and you're bitching because people veer off topic. I don't really think you're in the position, to be frank. If anyone should be bitching, it should be all of us with six or more months under our belt.

Darth Faunus
I have four. . .

Ianus
I was debating on typing four. Hell, I guess a month is enough to *****. But the earlier the join date the more 1337 your bitching becomes. i can outbitch most here, save for like Rex and Obi-Ninja and Snakeeyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.