Star Wars Nastolgia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tru_Slice
Let's cut the crap and quit arguing.

What are your favorite things about SW?

The things that made for some memories...

Darth Avis
when this thread is closed there will be memories

Tru_Slice
Can you suggest another place for this thread?

I'm just atempting to remove the apathy and sarcasm from people on this thread.

Darth Avis
that is impossible. you'd be mad to try such nonesense.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Avis
that is impossible. you'd be mad to try such nonesense. Peace.

This thread makes more sense than many others recently.

Tangible God
The Force. It makes SW. Without it you don't got nothin.

Darth Avis
duh! recently all we got where junk threads.

Deus Ex
The thing that makes Star Wars incredible is that the story is about heroes of all types struggling against themselves and against adversity which includes evil personified. Add a fantasy type setting that is enjoyable and deep and you have a series everyone loves.

xxxpoppunker182
whats nastolgia

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Can you suggest another place for this thread?

I'm just atempting to remove the apathy and sarcasm from people on this thread.

Were semi-intelligent teens, apathy and sarcasm is the code we live by.

Captain REX
In that case, I declare myself an intelligent teen. cool

Tangible God
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
whats nastolgia The sense of something familiar, like you've had or been somewhere before a while ago and it's just a sense of familiarity for it.

And it's spelled "nostalgia."

SS_181st_Snow
Isn't that Deja-Vu?

Tangible God
No that's the sense of you know something like this or something VERY like it has happened to you in the exact same spot, with the same setting and people, but you just can't place it.

Nostalgia is like, you lived in a house for your childhood. You leave. 30 years later you come back to it, unused since you left it. You get a feeling of nostalgia. Old memories.

SS_181st_Snow
Ohh, I see now. Thanks. I get Deja-Vus all the time x.x

overlord
I can still remember seeing A New Hope for the first time, Vaders first glimpse of the dark side with force choke was genius. Can't think of anything else that could've taken that previews place.

And Luke finally confronting Darth Vader and then getting the beating of his life instead of a normal ending. Freaking good.

jollyjim311
...Leia

Han-"Shut him up or shut him down."

Se7in
My first favorite thing about Star Wars is purely the ability to deflect projectiles. I don't know why, but that seems so cool and appealing to me. Force is good too.

Tru_Slice
Artoo..shooting out a lightsaber...Luke falls off the diving board...flips up...holds his hand out and catches the saber...ignites it, and GREEN!

That's my favorite moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.