Red Tornado vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS.

DarkCrawler
"Red Tornado's true form was a powerful entity composed purely of violent wind forces. His android form channeled these forces through his arms and legs to produce bursts of cyclone-force winds and high speed forward velocity. On occasion, Red Tornado used his high-velocity movement to render himself invisible to unaided human vision. His android body facilitated superhuman strength and resilience, the level of which has not been determined at this time."

How fast is he able to fly?

olympian
Red Tornado takes it.

ZephroCarnelian
Red Tornado would take this.

In the Crisis it took the combined magic powers of multiple heroes from multiple dimensions to stop one of his storms.

He's amazingly powerful and very underrated.

life is cruell
In the JlA avengers crossover he was able to easily blow thor away with his cyclone.

Red takes this

Juntai
Red Tornado wins.

leonidas
rt was an ultmiately shown to be an elemental, right? like firestorm at one time, and captain atom (the version capable of creatin universes) and swamp thing.

rt was a bad ass, though i never much cared for him. i do think he is just better at what he does than storm is, and would win this fight.

DarkCrawler
Ok, Red Tornado wins. smile

Avalonofthewind
He had more control over the storm that Thor did.
Tornado wins.

leonidas
not sure it was a storm per se, but i know what you mean. then, too, thor wasn't in it very long. it had been more intended to keep thor bust. i don't think rt takes down thor.

grey fox
Red takes it but stormfront will be here soon and throwing his/her fanboyness all over the place.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure it was a storm per se, but i know what you mean. then, too, thor wasn't in it very long. it had been more intended to keep thor bust. i don't think rt takes down thor.

Oh, I wouldnt say he takes down Thor himself, but Thor wasnt able to do anything about RT's weather control.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by grey fox
Red takes it but stormfront will be here soon and throwing his/her fanboyness all over the place.

Ummmm anyone who can recall those metal gear solid threads will laugh at the irony on display here. roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.