do u think dumbledore will come back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feather
do u

scurran
i hope so itll be funny to watch voldemort squirm

DarkC
No.

The Phantom
Look with the search engine before opening threads. There are five hundred of them...

And no.

Take_Me_Away
no I dont

Council#13
No

div
hes gone!

dansdaman
no

bubbles33
i dont think hell come back, but i think he should

feather
phantom SHUTUP

older_than_13
No magic can ever bring back the dead...

So... no

Council#13
No again

Take_Me_Away
nope. not happening. sorry.

The Phantom
Originally posted by feather
phantom SHUTUP Oh, anger! I love this part. They always get mad when I say use the search engine. Dude, one, get over it. Two, get over it. And Three, I'm right, and your mad about it, so get over it. (SEARCH ENGINE! (now I'm doing this on purpose just to piss you off because you pissed me off by saying shut up.))

Joseph_Kerr
No. Harry must face Voldemort on his own.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
No. Harry must face Voldemort on his own. How would DD coming back make Harry not face Voldemort alone?

DarkC
Originally posted by The Phantom
Oh, anger! I love this part. They always get mad when I say use the search engine. Dude, one, get over it. Two, get over it. And Three, I'm right, and your mad about it, so get over it. (SEARCH ENGINE! (now I'm doing this on purpose just to piss you off because you pissed me off by saying shut up.))
They're just being n00bs.
Originally posted by The Phantom
How would DD coming back make Harry not face Voldemort alone?
I would hardly think he'd stand by feeling helpless.

The Phantom
Originally posted by DarkC
They're just being n00bs.

I would hardly think he'd stand by feeling helpless. Oh who cares, he isn't coming back.

n00bs.... *chuckle*

DarkC
As a one-year 2004'er, I've had too much experience with them, enough to last a lifetime.

Diamond~Kisses
in his portrait but nothing else

feather
**** off phantom

biggesthpfan
i'm suprised ur not talking about sirius's death.dumbledores has a more reasonable one.but yet i belive he is truly gone

noelluvspotter
i think he will come back. you cant kill Dumbledore its like trying to kill off the scream dude. Its just wrong but that could be i am letting my opinions take over my judgement.

hpfan811
simple answer: no
(just like everyone else said) i miss him sad i'd never thought about what diamond~kisses said his portrait...good theory (im dumb i know)

hpfan811
even tho its against my answer i also like what "noelluvspotter" said

seanjones
tell you the truth i think that DD is trully dead,,, there is a long explanation you will have to send a private message to get the whole thing.. but nothing can be said trully yet its all opinons

Council#13
I say, once again............................................................................................................................no

Ashea16Chic
Reasons why I think Dumbledore won't be back...

>>> He's dead!
>>> No magic ever brings the dead back.
>>> Harry is the one mentioned in the prophecy who will destroy Voldemort --> not Dumbledore
>>> Dumbledore was a great character but he has done his part already... He already told Harry all he needed to know. Harry has to face his challenges alone...

If I forgot anything, I'll just post it.

So will Dumbledore be back?
No!

Council#13
Amen to that..... (checks bio) sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.