Woohoo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I'm going to Leicester Square tomorrow! Woohoo! Premiere! big grin

DarkC
*tumbleweed*

Eh?

Emily_depp
me 2!!!! you seeing it i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what time u getting der?

The Phantom
Welll.... congrads... yea...

Director_Joe
Woo. Ha.

Phoenix
I got there at three, and the queues were huge. No-one got into see it who wasn't famous sad

bought tickets for fri 18th tho, first showing at leicester square, royal circle! big grin

Emily_depp
Originally posted by Phoenix
I got there at three, and the queues were huge. No-one got into see it who wasn't famous sad

bought tickets for fri 18th tho, first showing at leicester square, royal circle! big grin

I'm not famous and saw it i was in the same screen as graham nortan (sp?) big grin

1 WORD 4 THE FILM WOW MEGGA WOW but very dark!! evil face

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Emily_depp
I'm not famous and saw it i was in the same screen as graham nortan (sp?) big grin

1 WORD 4 THE FILM WOW MEGGA WOW but very dark!! evil face OMG YOU LUCKY THING!!! *starts plotting death of Emily Depp*

Urm, *cough* I mean, *cough*, what was it like? PM me with all the bestest bits big grin Also what Lord V looks like...gah, I'll just PM you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.