Female battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
alaya (sp) secura and depa vs lumanara and barrise (sp) ROTS time

Deus Ex
Who cares...

Darth Avis
what? janus what is up with you? is work bad?

Deus Ex
No, this forum is bad. It's gotten pretty boring with the Random Jedi Knight versus other Random Unknown Jedi Knight.

We need creativity, not barrel scrapping.

Darth Avis
then do something about it. make a creative thread.

Deus Ex
I've done that.

Like six times now.

overlord
People could erm.. just use threads here, no matter how old they are.. People just seem to like erm.. have to make threads or something.

EDIT: Perhaps I should go through the whole forum and just bump interesting ones, too bad only I am not a serious guy.. So I would probably only bump stuff like the ragnos temple purge.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by overlord
People could erm.. just use threads here, no matter how old they are.. People just seem to like erm.. have to make threads or something.

EDIT: Perhaps I should go through the whole forum and just bump interesting ones, too bad only I am not a serious guy.. So I would probably only bump stuff like the ragnos temple purge.

Overlord brings up a good point. Instead of making new pointless threads we should consider reviewing older ones.

Darth_Glentract
Problem with bringing up old threads though is that you get bashed for "bringing that up from the grave".

Deus Ex
Yeah, but when has that ever stopped anyone? Besides... how much more new material do we have to work with? Look at the threads... we're pretty much using characters with no in-movie dialogue versus each other, or using out of SW type characters. Scraping the bottom of the barrel. I'd rather see someone bring up a worthwhile old thread and debate it than another Plo Koon versus.

Darth Takáta
agreed. but which thread???

Lord Simus
We could bring back Mace vs. Dooku.

darkjedi132
Dooku

OBI-Ninja
K i'll see if I can bring up some threads worth debating over...

mace=badass
Did you know you see luminara die in episode 3?

Tangible God
Where?

Deus Ex
No, you don't see it.

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, it's not in there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.