Crap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RagingSilent
I hate this stupid ass humid weather...it brings out all the buggies and spiders....*shudders*

I went for a walk the other day and I had to constantly dodge flying bugs! they were everywherefear

what kind of weather do you guys hate, and why?

DarkC
Deep freeze. Guess why.

AOR
you don't say, I love the cold, but don't mind the heat

Movie_Geek_
I hate the cold. I don't know why but I hate being cold. I guess it is the fact that it is easier to cool yourself off then keep warm. Of course I live where it gets really cold in the winter.

justjakk
i hate hot weather and love cold weather.......i can walk around in the cold with a short-sleeve shirt on and everyone else looking like huh?

AOR
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I hate the cold. I don't know why but I hate being cold. I guess it is the fact that it is easier to cool yourself off then keep warm. Of course I live where it gets really cold in the winter.

it's the other way around...

RagingSilent
Originally posted by justjakk
i hate hot weather and love cold weather.......i can walk around in the cold with a short-sleeve shirt on and everyone else looking like huh?

same here^-^

I can handle the cold...but hot weather is just....GAH!
hmmm...I also find it very hard to concentrate in school on hot daysyes

DarkC
You will regret saying that once you've spent a winter in Calgary, Canada.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by RagingSilent
same here^-^

I can handle the cold...but hot weather is just....GAH!
hmmm...I also find it very hard to concentrate in school on hot daysyes
Do you have air conditioning? Last year my school was under constructioning and we did not have it in the building. I know I said I like the heat but that was to much for me. We had two weeks of 90 degree weather. They even let us out of school early.

AOR
try up in the mountians down here...

AOR
Do you have air conditioning? Last year my school was under constructioning and we did not have it in the building. I know I said I like the heat but that was to much for me. We had two weeks of 90 degree weather. They even let us out of school early.

only 90 degrees? please, you can cook an egg on the street from where I come from, and you still have to go to school w/ no air conditioning...

RagingSilent

In most classrooms, yessmile....buuuut...cuz I'm a senior, I spend most of my time in the senior centre classrooms...which have no air conditioningO.O...which sucks big time!

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by AOR
only 90 degrees? please, you can cook an egg on the street from where I come from, and you still have to go to school w/ no air conditioning...
yes Sure did. The school board said we could either have a bunch of half days or extend the school year to make up for the days we miss. The really sad thing is that we still had to extend the school year because we had to many half days. laughing out loud

RagingSilent
Originally posted by AOR

jeezum rice-.-..that sounds insane...I couldn't handle that.

hotsauce6548

Are you serious? We have NO a/c in ANY room, and from the end of March till we get out in June, it's like that every day...

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by AOR
It gets that hot around but not to often. A friend of mine actually fried in egg on his sidewalk and then ate it for a 10$ bet.

DarkC
Originally posted by AOR
Sit on frozen peas!

hotsauce6548
It gets that hot around but not to often. A friend of mine actually fried in egg on his sidewalk and then ate it for a 10$ bet.

When my friends and I were younger, we used to go around frying eggs on people's cars.

It works better; black especially! big grin

RagingSilent
yes Sure did. The school board said we could either have a bunch of half days or extend the school year to make up for the days we miss. The really sad thing is that we still had to extend the school year because we had to many half days. laughing out loud

hehebig grin...well they gave you some freedom there^^...but extending the school year? those bastards! schmoll
half days...droolI haven't had one of them in a while^-^

justjakk
Originally posted by DarkC
You will regret saying that once you've spent a winter in Calgary, Canada. then i guess i should be glad i live in alabama

DarkC
then i guess i should be glad i live in alabama
You step outside and your snot freezes in 5 seconds, minimum. laughing out loud

justjakk
You step outside and your snot freezes in 5 seconds, minimum. laughing out loud sounds like fun

Movie_Geek_
hehebig grin...well they gave you some freedom there^^...but extending the school year? those bastards! schmoll
half days...droolI haven't had one of them in a while^-^

I have a half do in a week because the teachers are have what we call a "in service day" where the get all are tests and major grades of the 1st quarter in place. For the half day we have a curtain room we go to and take a long test to gage are levels. I hate taking it but it still only a half day of school.

RagingSilent
NooOOooOO...another spider came along!....but luckily, he met his DOOOOOMhappy

Movie_Geek_
messed I hate spiders!

justjakk
NooOOooOO...another spider came along!....but luckily, he met his DOOOOOMhappy poor spider

RagingSilent
I have a half do in a week because the teachers are have what we call a "in service day" where the get all are tests and major grades of the 1st quarter in place. For the half day we have a curtain room we go to and take a long test to gage are levels. I hate taking it but it still only a half day of school.

yesh...tests are quite the b!tch-.-

but you still get a half dayeek!..which really makes up for everythingbig grin

Movie_Geek_
yesh...tests are quite the b!tch-.-

but you still get a half dayeek!..which really makes up for everythingbig grin

Happy Dance Can't argue with that.

RagingSilent
poor spider

but...it was creepy!O.Ocry

anything with 6 legs should not livefear

justjakk
Happy Dance Can't argue with that. you can if you try hard enough

RagingSilent
Happy Dance Can't argue with that.

sure can'tbig grin dance

Ladyluck
I love hot weather and cold weather happy

It's the in-between seasons like spring and fall I don't like.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I love hot weather and cold weather happy

It's the in-between seasons like spring and fall I don't like.
You haven't been to Calgary then! no

_Sanctuary_
British weather..... I am FREEZING!

Ladyluck
You haven't been to Calgary then! no

Hey I'm in Northern Ontario. It's pretty damn cold here too. It's called mittens stick out tongue

Plus I love to snowboard droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.