Emperor and 50 HK-47s versus the Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
This is basically inspired by the Avis "ragnos temple purge" thread. The entire Jedi Order (PT) is located in the Jedi Temple. Then the Emperor (before he was crippled) from Warhammer 40,000 attack the temple with the aid of 50 HK-47 droids. Who wins?

Darth Avis
wait what emperor?

Darth_Glentract
The Warhammer Emperor. The Temple wins.

Darth Traya
Might I question why?

Darth_Glentract
The Emperor dude isn't very strong compared to ten thousand Jedi.

Darth Traya
Emperor not strong? Now lets see, as soon as the Jedi get into combat they will get obliterated, the Emperor will kill them like insects. Then the Jedi are rushing towards the Emperor constantly being fired at with weapon fire from the HK-47's.

Anyway, only some of the Jedi will be able to engage the Emperor at once, the Jedi Temple isn't like the caverns in Moria.

http://store.us.games-workshop.com/games/40K/game/new_rulebook/images/Horus-Heresy_art.gif

Plus the psychological effect on the Jedi. When they see some of their most brilliant warriors and their friends getting crushed like ants they will not want to fight, they will want to run away.

Emperor and co. wins.

Escape81
Might I ask why one would make a thread if the battle is so easily decided? Especially by the person who made it? Perhaps I'm not understanding. I still am pretty new here.

Deus Ex
She's asking for opposite feedback, Escape. While Traya tends to have her minds set when judging a thread, she's still very open to persuasive argument. And I think it's rather interesting on what kind of feedback she will get. You weren't here for the Ragnos Temple Purge thread.

It involved Ragnos and HK-47s x 50 laying siege to the temple. It pretty much solidified growing factions here in the forum and made some bitter rivalries that still exist.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Emperor not strong? Now lets see, as soon as the Jedi get into combat they will get obliterated, the Emperor will kill them like insects. Then the Jedi are rushing towards the Emperor constantly being fired at with weapon fire from the HK-47's.

Jedi can block blaster bolts from the HK with little problems. According to Nai, Jedi on Geonosis blocked six shots at a time(or something near that). So unless the HK are firing hundreds a piece, they will lose.

Also, keep in mind that even though not all ten thousand Jedi will be in the same place at the same time, the 50 HK droids won't be there either. There just isn't enough room.

Please, list this Emperor's abilities in DETAIL.

Anyway, only some of the Jedi will be able to engage the Emperor at once, the Jedi Temple isn't like the caverns in Moria.

With lightsabers, yes, but the force isn't limited in the same way. If the Jedi can only stand five abreast but can move down the hallway 100 per line, that's five hundred Jedi attacking one guy with force powers.

http://store.us.games-workshop.com/games/40K/game/new_rulebook/images/Horus-Heresy_art.gif

He looks cool. Big whup.

He has a firey sword, which judging by the color of the flames, is much cooler than a lightsaber.

He has armor. Not going to do much. Lightsabers can cut through durasteel, which is almost certainly harder than his armor.

Plus the psychological effect on the Jedi. When they see some of their most brilliant warriors and their friends getting crushed like ants they will not want to fight, they will want to run away.

No basis for this. Look at Geonosis for example. ~200 Jedi were killed in only a few minutes, many of them quite powerful, yet nothing happened.

Look at TPM. Obi-wan just had his best friend impaled before his eyes yet he still killed a Sith Lord.

Yoda himself tells Jedi to rejoice for those that have passed into the netherworld of the Force.

Jedi win easily.

Deus Ex
Erm, I'd like to point out that in Medstar, Barriss Offee is recalling instruction by Luminara Unduli (A survivor of Geonosis and a Soresu master) who points out that a jedi cannot effectively deflect blast shots from two opposite directions no matter how good they are. Even Soresu mastery doesn't make blaster bolt deflecting perfect. You are imagining FIFTY resourceful HK droids armed with appropriate armaments for the situation: anything from flamethrowers to repeating blaster rifles to disrupter pistols... All they have to do is set up a kill zone and mow down the jedi with crossfire. And that's just the HK droids. They alone can effectively do massive damage to the order.

Second, there IS psychological effect of Geonosis. The jedi initially had to surrender and Yoda and the clone troops saved their bacon. Plus, in EVERY clone wars novel major characters recall the "slaughter of Geonosis" and the lasting effect it has on the order as a whole.

Third, the jedi haven't shown cohesive teamwork to must all those jedi in a line using force powers as you suggest. They do not operate as a trained infantry unit, Glentract. The HK droids, however, all think alike and are noted for killing jedi and non-Force users alike with all sorts of methods and tactics that simply blow one's mind. You're assuming they're all spindly trooper droids from TPM who can't shoot for shit, can't oragnize, and can't effectively massacre jedi who were already massacred at Geonosis and later on by mere clone troopers. If Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Adi Galia and everyone else's fine handling of the clone troopers is evident of their deflection capabilities, they're royally ****ed when it comes to assassin droids.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Erm, I'd like to point out that in Medstar, Barriss Offee is recalling instruction by Luminara Unduli (A survivor of Geonosis and a Soresu master) who points out that a jedi cannot effectively deflect blast shots from two opposite directions no matter how good they are. Even Soresu mastery doesn't make blaster bolt deflecting perfect. You are imagining FIFTY resourceful HK droids armed with appropriate armaments for the situation: anything from flamethrowers to repeating blaster rifles to disrupter pistols... All they have to do is set up a kill zone and mow down the jedi with crossfire. And that's just the HK droids. They alone can effectively do massive damage to the order.

How are they going to set up a cross-fire in a hallway that lacks notable recesses? How are they going to becoming from two different directions? How are they going to stop a force attack? The main thing is that the HK are not force resistant. A second line of Jedi will be able to crush them with force attacks.

If the HK get close enough to use flame throwers, a Jedi can simply run forward and slice them in half(a suicide strike, but still it would destroy a HK.)

Second, there IS psychological effect of Geonosis. The jedi initially had to surrender and Yoda and the clone troops saved their bacon. Plus, in EVERY clone wars novel major characters recall the "slaughter of Geonosis" and the lasting effect it has on the order as a whole.

There may be a lasting effect, but in combat, there has been no such thing shown(at least to a level that would prevent them from fighting).

The Jedi did not surrender on Geonosis. They were in that circle and I specifically remember Mace saying they would not be hostages to be bartered with. Surrendering would have that effect.

Also, notice that the Jedi were ready to continue fighting, but were then interrupted by Padme pointing to the Clone army.

Third, the jedi haven't shown cohesive teamwork to must all those jedi in a line using force powers as you suggest. They do not operate as a trained infantry unit, Glentract. The HK droids, however, all think alike and are noted for killing jedi and non-Force users alike with all sorts of methods and tactics that simply blow one's mind. You're assuming they're all spindly trooper droids from TPM who can't shoot for shit, can't oragnize, and can't effectively massacre jedi who were already massacred at Geonosis and later on by mere clone troopers. If Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Adi Galia and everyone else's fine handling of the clone troopers is evident of their deflection capabilities, they're royally ****ed when it comes to assassin droids.

It doesn't make any sense that the Jedi who were the generals of a galaxy can't organize into simple formations that someone like me (a 14 year old who's only knowledge of strategy comes from Red Alert Two and Galatic Battle Grounds) would. To say the Jedi can't fight cohesive;y in unreasonable.

The Jedi were surprised, surrounded, and attacked in mass. The same will not be true when dealing with the HK droids as there simply aren't enough HK's to attack in the same way, much less surround them.

Deus Ex
Glentract, not to take a stab at you, but I'd like to point out that you organized a Ulysses S. Grant-style charge up a fortified hill in the SW Risk thread awhile back that would have had your forces nearly butchered. Video games don't equate to tactical prowess, just the same as the jedi obviously didn't learn a damn thing. Tactically, Mace should never have approached Dooku himself and he should not have had his forces spread out and surrounding the arena only to be slaughtered. The point to attacking another body is to flank it and attack a point of focus. The jedi obviously didn't get this for the longest time. Also note that jedi tended not to handle the actual planning aspect of the Clone Wars so much as they led recon and frontline attacks where being a single superhuman helps a lot better. The instance we have of the jedi attacking en masse was Geonosis, a tactical nightmare. And they don't just Force push/crush/maim 50 droids. This implies that they have the time and concentration neccessary to affect the same droids drilling at them with automatic blaster rifles and grenades, etc. It's a sick battle. The jedi are effective at close range. Hence the lightsaber. HK droids? Excessive range. Jedi temple has plenty of long hallways, both open and narrow as depicted in movie where they could blanket the entire room in grenades, crossfire, concentrated fire, etc. etc. The jedi can... charge and die. The time it takes for one or more jedi to pause and extend their hand and... let's say, push the droid back, the other 40 are hammering away with their guns.

And this isn't even counting the Emperor, who is a tremendous badass in his own right. Numbers to not equate victory. Spartans drove this home.

Escape81
She's asking for opposite feedback, Escape. While Traya tends to have her minds set when judging a thread, she's still very open to persuasive argument. And I think it's rather interesting on what kind of feedback she will get. You weren't here for the Ragnos Temple Purge thread.

It involved Ragnos and HK-47s x 50 laying siege to the temple. It pretty much solidified growing factions here in the forum and made some bitter rivalries that still exist.

Thanks.

Darth_Glentract
Thats what I was saying. I don't know anything about tactics except that having the Highground is good and that you want to win. The Jedi were chosen as Generals in the Clone Wars. The Jedi even have at least one War Room in the Temple(when Obi-wan informs Anakin that Commander Vos in moving his troops to Nas Pitty)

The Jedi did infact plan battles. Read Jedi Trial. Anakin and Nejaa plan an entire battle on their own and then execute it. Anakin spent weeks studying tatics at the Jedi Temple in Jedi Trial, so it must be that Jedi have some knowledge of tatics. The knowledge is there(in the Archives) they just needed to study it. (There must have been tactiacal information in the arhives. You don't fight mutiple galaxy spanning Wars and not take a few notes.)

That's why I said to form up a two deep line. The first Jedi blocks, the second attacks with the force. Also, this it the Jedi Temple. They know it's layout much better than the Droids or Emperor.

The Jedi Temple is also located atop of a Force Nexus. The Jedi will fight more capably than usual here even if we can't say exactly how much better. It will be noticiable though. Nyax was able to give NJO Luke a hard time while in the Nexus.

Someone, please give some evidence that makes this Emperor so though.

Deus Ex
I can't help you on the Emperor, since I know only scant details. I'll focus on the Hk droids.

Now, forming up two lines implies slaughter and it isn't feasible. The objective of the jedi is to survive the attack and stop it. Now, removing the emperor from the equation, let's focus on the droids. If the droids are using repeating blaster rifles, forming up lines is pointless. Why? Well, the jedi would have to mesh together to form a solid defensive wall while swinging deadly glowsticks and being shot at with rapid fire blaster rifles (Not counting any other forms of weaponry). This is not feasible. Second, this implies that the jedi have the time to set up for the attack (If they did it would be a bit into the attack, not from the beginning) and their ranks would be devastated. They would have logistics problem from hell trying to communicate the battle plan to even half of the jedi in the temple, and while it's possible they could flank the HK's position, I am going to assume that the Emperor makes that unlikely (He is psychic, if I remember correctly.) So a frontal attack/defense will result in jedi casualties in the hundreds in a half hour, easily. These are numbers that weaken the jedi defense. Also, the jedi are not centralized in the temple, and if anything they could be trapped IN. Hk droids could mine the entrances and man turret guns, scattering anyone who tries to leave. Stun shots also (If I remember correctly) pass right through lightsabers as do some forms of ball shot and solid shot, so the HK droids could (And conceivably would) lay down fire with such weapons, which would annihilate the very thought of a jedi defense.

In short, the jedi would need to either succesfully flank the HK droids and swarm them (a coordinated effort in the least) or need a more open field to negate the hail of fire coming from the droids.

I'd also like to point out that in Jedi Trial, Anakin and Nejaa were pretty much amateurs in generalship and their plans resulted in very heavy casualties. It was the appearance of the Republic navy that made the win, not exactly Anakin's balls to the wall charge.

Darth Traya

Deus Ex
Seems a bit overkill then. Even if he monitored the droids and psychically assaulted the jedi it would be too much. Hm...

Darth_Glentract
Now, forming up two lines implies slaughter and it isn't feasible. The objective of the jedi is to survive the attack and stop it. Now, removing the emperor from the equation, let's focus on the droids. If the droids are using repeating blaster rifles, forming up lines is pointless. Why? Well, the jedi would have to mesh together to form a solid defensive wall while swinging deadly glowsticks and being shot at with rapid fire blaster rifles (Not counting any other forms of weaponry). This is not feasible.

Jedi padawans were able to do this effectively in the Jedi Purge against the Clones until Cin was killed by Anakin. After Cin died, the entire line fell apart, but before that, the Jedi were effectively fighting the Clones off. (See Dark Nest books.)

If the Jedi padawans were able to fight off a much larger force who also had repeating blaser rifles, why can't a group of Knights or Masters do the same?

Jedi have also demonstrated the ability to deflect attacks from several attackers at the same time. Mace Windu reflected the attacks from a gunship(see Shatterpoint.).

Second, this implies that the jedi have the time to set up for the attack (If they did it would be a bit into the attack, not from the beginning) and their ranks would be devastated. They would have logistics problem from hell trying to communicate the battle plan to even half of the jedi in the temple, and while it's possible they could flank the HK's position, I am going to assume that the Emperor makes that unlikely (He is psychic, if I remember correctly.) So a frontal attack/defense will result in jedi casualties in the hundreds in a half hour, easily. These are numbers that weaken the jedi defense.

The Jedi have a security system. They will be able to effectively track every droid movement and they will be able to set up lines before the droids get to certain area's.

Every Jedi is equipped with comlinks. There are also several battle meditation users in the Temple(Even Piell for one).

Added some of the Jedi understand the Battle Meld. This allows every Jedi who enters the meld to understand what others are thinking
VERY effectively. Even a relatively untrained force user(Leia) was able to effectively use the Battle Meld(see Dark Nest books).

Communication will be easy in fact once all of the above methods of communication are considered.

Also, the jedi are not centralized in the temple, and if anything they could be trapped IN. Hk droids could mine the entrances and man turret guns, scattering anyone who tries to leave. Stun shots also (If I remember correctly) pass right through lightsabers as do some forms of ball shot and solid shot, so the HK droids could (And conceivably would) lay down fire with such weapons, which would annihilate the very thought of a jedi defense.

Mines have been shown to be ineffective against Jedi. Padawans are able to detect mines, so it should be easy for Knights and Masters to(see the Jedi Aprentice books).

Even if a Jedi is caught in the blast of a mine, they have demonstrated the ability to redirect flames when necessary. When they are on the frontline, they can't concentrate enough to do this, but when they aren't(or aren't under blasterfire) they can. (See I, Jedi.)

Also, in Shatterpoint, stun bolts did pass through Mace's saber, but that was because his saber had been drained of power. When a saber is charged, it can deflect stun bolts.

In short, the jedi would need to either succesfully flank the HK droids and swarm them (a coordinated effort in the least) or need a more open field to negate the hail of fire coming from the droids.

Cordination will be easy, as I have already shown. Remember that the droids are limited to the same field that the Jedi are.

I'd also like to point out that in Jedi Trial, Anakin and Nejaa were pretty much amateurs in generalship and their plans resulted in very heavy casualties. It was the appearance of the Republic navy that made the win, not exactly Anakin's balls to the wall charge.

The Jedi attack was winning until their communications grid was compromised(something the Droids have not demonstrated the ability to do) and started to issue false orders.

Deus Ex
I am already starting to hate this Dark Nest books.

Jedi padawans were able to do this effectively in the Jedi Purge against the Clones until Cin was killed by Anakin. After Cin died, the entire line fell apart, but before that, the Jedi were effectively fighting the Clones off. (See Dark Nest books.)

This is ****ing sad, really. Glentract, I want you to go to a hall in your house and wave a broom stick around with three other people while defending against a repeating blaster rifle (Which is a LOT faster and more powerful than the carbines and rifles used by the Clone Troopers).

Not feasible.

If the Jedi padawans were able to fight off a much larger force who also had repeating blaser rifles, why can't a group of Knights or Masters do the same?

Read above. Not the same. Clone Troops had carbines. A Repeating blaster rifle is sick. Go play KOTOR I or II and equip Canderous with it. It puts out five to six rounds in under a second. Multiply that times fifty.

Jedi have also demonstrated the ability to deflect attacks from several attackers at the same time. Mace Windu reflected the attacks from a gunship(see Shatterpoint.).

1- High level jedi master (The second best of the group) this is ONE man out of 10,000. Bad sampling.

2- He was in the throes of Vaapad, if I remember correctly.

The Jedi have a security system. They will be able to effectively track every droid movement and they will be able to set up lines before the droids get to certain area's.

Excellent point and one I hadn't considered. Unfortunately, if the HK droids utilize cloaking devices this is nullifed.

Every Jedi is equipped with comlinks. There are also several battle meditation users in the Temple(Even Piell for one).

I know I'm adding a lot of variables, but I'm trying to make for good speculation. If HK droids are attacking a jedi installation, IF they can disrupt transmissions this won't help. If they can't, this is another good point. Hopefully every jedi has their commlinks turned on and can hear over the explosions.

Second, battle meditation has one problem against droids: it can't sap their will. And there's the possibility that the Emperor can disrupt it.

Added some of the Jedi understand the Battle Meld. This allows every Jedi who enters the meld to understand what others are thinking
VERY effectively. Even a relatively untrained force user(Leia) was able to effectively use the Battle Meld(see Dark Nest books).

Really starting to hate these Dark Nest books going back and altering PT events.

Anyways, proof of PT jedi using this?

Communication will be easy in fact once all of the above methods of communication are considered.

Indeed, and also easily countered.

Mines have been shown to be ineffective against Jedi. Padawans are able to detect mines, so it should be easy for Knights and Masters to(see the Jedi Aprentice books).

I'd love to see them try and sprint past mines that are lined up all over the entrace. It effectively seals them in in that case. Repeating fire combined with mines could keep jedi trapped on ground levels while one errant HK plants explosives.

Even if a Jedi is caught in the blast of a mine, they have demonstrated the ability to redirect flames when necessary. When they are on the frontline, they can't concentrate enough to do this, but when they aren't(or aren't under blasterfire) they can. (See I, Jedi.)

More Post-ROTJ info. Anything for PT? Anyways, like I said, cover fire.

Also, in Shatterpoint, stun bolts did pass through Mace's saber, but that was because his saber had been drained of power. When a saber is charged, it can deflect stun bolts.

I thought that might not be accurate. In any case, there are ways around a lightsaber.

PLEASE NOTE that my premises are based around a cohesive battle plan on the behalf of the HK. If no such thing exists (If instead it is a mindless charge) the HK will be slaughtered.

The Jedi attack was winning until their communications grid was compromised(something the Droids have not demonstrated the ability to do) and started to issue false orders.

Eh, a single Hk-50 droid (lesser model by all standards) effectively hacked an entire mining installation and killed everyone on board without firing a single shot.

They are dangerous enemies.

Darth Traya
The Emperor could take down Ragnos or any of the Ancient Sith Lords with relative ease. Not only that, the Emperor was a tactical genious by all rights, he conquered the galaxy with a few hundred thousand men.

Darth_Glentract
I think Ragnos could take this Emperor guy.

Deus Ex
But can he Force-Pimpslap? Ragnos can.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I think Ragnos could take this Emperor guy.

Pfft, Ragnos wasn't able to project his psychic "essence" across the galaxy? Especially considering that the Emperor at this point was a "corpse-seer" as the Elder put it.

Ragnos would be crushed by the sheer power of the Emperor's psychic powers, Marka is out of the Emperor's league.

Deus Ex
Marka is out of Ragno's league, eh?

Darth Traya
Ack, changed it.

Darth_Glentract
Marka on his death bed was feared by men who controlled stars with a mere wave of their hands. That's a lot harder than projecting a pyschic essense across the galaxy. Anakin projected his essense when he died too, yet Marka would waste Anakin(solo).

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Marka on his death bed was feared by men who controlled stars with a mere wave of their hands. That's a lot harder than projecting a pyschic essense across the galaxy. Anakin projected his essense when he died too, yet Marka would waste Anakin(solo).

I don't think you quite grasp the enormity of the Emperor's powers. Directing trillions of ships through space is not an easy feat, nor is it easy when the said person is partially dead.

Darth_Glentract
I am already starting to hate this Dark Nest books.

I'm sorry to here that.

This is ****ing sad, really. Glentract, I want you to go to a hall in your house and wave a broom stick around with three other people while defending against a repeating blaster rifle (Which is a LOT faster and more powerful than the carbines and rifles used by the Clone Troopers).

Not feasible.

The Clones didn't use much in the way of repeating blaster rifles in AOTC, but in ROTS and CWC they do.

Read above. Not the same. Clone Troops had carbines. A Repeating blaster rifle is sick. Go play KOTOR I or II and equip Canderous with it. It puts out five to six rounds in under a second. Multiply that times fifty.

The Clones did infact use repeaters.

1- High level jedi master (The second best of the group) this is ONE man out of 10,000. Bad sampling.

2- He was in the throes of Vaapad, if I remember correctly.

His form wasn't designed for defence though. There were others that were more focused on reflecting blaster bolts.

Excellent point and one I hadn't considered. Unfortunately, if the HK droids utilize cloaking devices this is nullifed.

I read somewhere(don't remember where) that cloaking devices became obsolete after a time because sensors were made that could detect them. A new cloaking device was invented until the Empire.

I know I'm adding a lot of variables, but I'm trying to make for good speculation. If HK droids are attacking a jedi installation, IF they can disrupt transmissions this won't help. If they can't, this is another good point. Hopefully every jedi has their commlinks turned on and can hear over the explosions.

The Jedi seem smart enough to turn them on once they realize they are under attack(which will happen immediatly when someone like the Emperor comes knocking at their door.

Second, battle meditation has one problem against droids: it can't sap their will. And there's the possibility that the Emperor can disrupt it.

It can still cordinate attacks by Jedi though. Until it is proved that the Emperor can disrupt it, which I see no reason for, it would be illogical to assume that he could.

Really starting to hate these Dark Nest books going back and altering PT events.

Anyways, proof of PT jedi using this?

I don't see how they alter anything.

Each of the Master-Padawans had it. I don't know if it was used by PT Jedi, but Jacen re-invented it, so Jedi did know it at one time.

ndeed, and also easily countered.

HK have outdated jammers. Seems unlikey they could jam top of the line jammers that were made four thousand years after the HK.

I'd love to see them try and sprint past mines that are lined up all over the entrace. It effectively seals them in in that case. Repeating fire combined with mines could keep jedi trapped on ground levels while one errant HK plants explosives.

More Post-ROTJ info. Anything for PT? Anyways, like I said, cover fire.

I thought that might not be accurate. In any case, there are ways around a lightsaber.

What are these ways to get around a lightsaber? Also, if the entrance is completly mined, the HK can attack them.

PLEASE NOTE that my premises are based around a cohesive battle plan on the behalf of the HK. If no such thing exists (If instead it is a mindless charge) the HK will be slaughtered.

I agree that the HK will be slaughtered.

Eh, a single Hk-50 droid (lesser model by all standards) effectively hacked an entire mining installation and killed everyone on board without firing a single shot.

That was a special situation. Are there any of the same things present in the Temple? Also, remember that the miners were fighting eachother over what to do about the Jedi and that the HK droid wasn't alone(as can be seen in the cut seen before entering the tunnel.

They are dangerous enemies.

The Jedi are more so.

Deus Ex
You know, I was gonna go ahead and reply but I just really don't care that much.

Darth_Glentract
You're right. This thread will go the same way as the Marka one.

The Jedi still when though. stick out tongue

Darth_Frobo
Hk's should take this especially with the emperor coordinating them, the hk's are masters at assasination, they wouldn't necessarily go for a front assault as much as merrely rig the temple with mines and then pick the off from long range and laugh as they get blown to pieces when they try and rush them, jedi can't block what they don't know is coming which is shown by the death of that twi'liek jedi in episode 3, mines, skin contact poisons, sonic weaponry, the Hk's simply know too well how to make a jedi's lightsaber practically useless, now throw in grenades to the mix as well as missles and wrist mounted weaponry and we have a very very tough battle for the jedi, those that don't get poisoned, or sniped, or blown to pieces won't be in very good shape, certainly not good enough strength to stand up to palpatine, the Hk's have perfected jedi killing they'd always be one step ahead it would be a massacre.

Darth_Glentract
You do have to realize that Aayla was surronded and was walking among her own troops. The Jedi have security systems. They will see the HK coming.

Gryn Jabar
Ush, you missed this one.

Ushgarak
Stop bouncing them. Let them die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.