P.o.s.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Has anybody here even heard of him? I saw him last night with Atmosphere and Blueprint and he was ****ing amazing. Easily as good as Atmosphere, way better than Blueprint. Buy his record.

Phat J
up a song, i cant find any of his stuff on slsk.

Darth Revan
Check here http://rhymesayers.com/releases.php a little ways down the page you can listen to a couple songs.

Deathblow
Good yes, better than Blueprint, no. That sounds like an awesome show though, I've heard Atmosphere are crazy live.

Grayskul are the best act on Rhymesayers anyways cool

Phat J
i dont really like the mix of rock and hip hop, other than that hes ok.

its a tie between eyedea, brother ali, and mass hysteria for me on rhymesayers.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Deathblow
Good yes, better than Blueprint, no. That sounds like an awesome show though, I've heard Atmosphere are crazy live.

Grayskul are the best act on Rhymesayers anyways cool

You're right, Grayskul are awesome.

I personally enjoyed P.O.S.'s show better than Blueprint's... Though I haven't honestly heard enough of either to judge accurately.

Anyways, it was a sick show. Nobody should miss out on seeing Atmosphere if they get the chance.

Phat J
Originally posted by Darth Revan
You're right, Grayskul are awesome.

I personally enjoyed P.O.S.'s show better than Blueprint's... Though I haven't honestly heard enough of either to judge accurately.

Anyways, it was a sick show. Nobody should miss out on seeing Atmosphere if they get the chance.

if your interested in givin blueprint a chance, you should check out soul position's album 8 million stories, rjd2 and blueprint's first full length album together. its pretty good, worth checkin out for the beats alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.