The Atom vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
2 Intelligent and resourceful guys battle, who wins?

I'm going with Atom as he has impressed me quite a few times with his abilities...but that can be subject to change if someone could give great reasons why IM would win.

Draco69
The Atom. Shrink to the size of string. Infiltrate his armour and create a computer virus by hand to crash alll his systems.

Khellendros
Atom can shrink down to the size of an electron. IM won't even see him coming, unless you give him prep. Even then, it's kinda doubtful.

Avalonofthewind
Atom is a pimp.

jacobo0o
iron man would win
just because his size is shrink doesnt mean that the computer cant see
where atom is

grey fox
Atom.

He shrinks down to the size of a molecule , squeezes past iron mans armour, into his heart and/or brain and grows a few sizes before making a a rather large hole in the ol greymatter (or muscle tissue) killing him instantly .

ATOM PWNS YOU ALL

Draco69
Originally posted by jacobo0o
iron man would win
just because his size is shrink doesnt mean that the computer cant see
where atom is

I highly doubt the computer can detect something that's BARELY there in an existentnal sense.

grey fox
Originally posted by Draco69
I highly doubt the computer can detect something that's BARELY there in an existentnal sense.

I have to agree with you their , i mean i can understand the armour can lock onto distant/tiny objects but locking onto something the size of a molecule..... i seriously doubt it.

willRules
Iron-man could just do a sonic blast. The problem is the Atom is so small iron-man probably wouldn't be able to tell if the blast worked...........

Draco69
That wouldn't work. To the Atom, the sonic blasts would just be like dodging extremely slow moving trucks.

And the Atom isn't slow people. Not by anymeans.

grey fox
......and by then tony has a hole in his brain large enough to place a few thousand amoebas in.

jacobo0o
iron man sesnor weapon would tell him where atom is
u cant hide from it unlesss if u are miles miles miles away

jacobo0o
and if atom is able to get into his armor the armor will protect itself
from intruders

DarkCrawler

For pants sake dude:

"I highly doubt the computer can detect something that's BARELY there in an existentnal sense."

"I have to agree with you their , i mean i can understand the armour can lock onto distant/tiny objects but locking onto something the size of a molecule..... i seriously doubt it."

Draco69

He can only sense things aren't the size of friggin electron or even a string.

Please. If Iron Man's sensors were that good than he would be impossible to hit.

grey fox
Thank you for flying Pwned by grey fox airlines please come again

DarkCrawler
He can only sense things aren't the size of friggin electron or even a string.

Please. If Iron Man's sensors were that good than he would be impossible to hit.

If they were that good they would overload...

jacobo0o
wat makes u think that IM armor wouldnt be able to do it?

Draco69
and if atom is able to get into his armor the armor will protect itself
from intruders

The armour won't be able to detect the Atom. He's the size of an electron. No way in hell IM's armour is capable of such a feat.

And if the Atom can infiltrate the Mother Box...

DarkCrawler

BECAUSE HE IS THE SIZE OF A FRIGGING ELECTRON.

Draco69

Because his armour gets hacked all the time by lesser foes. Show me a feat where IM can detect an electron-sized opponent than I concede.

But you're hardly making your case.

grey fox
The armour won't be able to detect the Atom. He's the size of an electron. No way in hell IM's armour is capable of such a feat.

And if the Atom can infiltrate the Mother Box...

.....And we all know that Im armour is a rust-bucket compared to that thing

jacobo0o
if he turns into the size of an molecule its gonna take awhile getting to IM

jacobo0o
IM had to guide antman through his armor when he went into Im armor

DarkCrawler
if he turns into the size of an molecule its gonna take awhile getting to IM

Not really, no. He just jumps on an air atom that is going towards IM.

Draco69
Hardly. The Atom can move at near lightspeeds in that form. You think if the Atom couldn't move around that fast, he wouldn't be able to do ANYTHING.

Draco69
IM had to guide antman through his armor when he went into Im armor

Antman can shrink to the size of an ant. The Atom can shrink to a size that makes the Ant look like a friggin planet.

DarkCrawler
Hardly. The Atom can move at near lightspeeds in that form. You think if the Atom couldn't move around that fast, he wouldn't be able to do ANYTHING.

Yeah, that too. stick out tongue

grey fox

I always wondered how the hell those guy's could move so fast.

Draco69
Well yeah. It would take MONTHS maybe even years to move around if the Atom weren't capable of near-lightspeed movements while shrunken down.

DarkCrawler
Atom killed Darkseid once.

With Green Arrow.

Sparkz
Well if IM knows the atom has shrunk then he can just use an area attack to kill him, and I don't see how atom can get into his armour, atom shrinks IM just flies away and blows up tht area, pretty much bye bye atom, he dosn't have to know where he is just his general area.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Sparkz
Well if IM knows the atom has shrunk then he can just use an area attack to kill him, and I don't see how atom can get into his armour, atom shrinks IM just flies away and blows up tht area, pretty much bye bye atom, he dosn't have to know where he is just his general area.

He can't get to his armor?

laughing out loud

Iron Man breathes, doesn't he? He sees?

That means that Atom can get inside him.

Why are people so thick? confused

grey fox
Well yeah. It would take MONTHS maybe even years to move around if the Atom weren't capable of near-lightspeed movements while shrunken down.

Ok , can you guys go maybe a little slower ? . I cant type a sentence (properly spell-checked) in under 45 seconds.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok , can you guys go maybe a little slower ? . I cant type a sentence (properly spell-checked) in under 45 seconds.

I can. smile

^
See, there it is.

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He can't get to his armor?

laughing out loud

Iron Man breathes, doesn't he? He sees?

That means that Atom can get inside him.

Why are people so thick? confused

Maybe these fanboys develop doomsday style evolution , so whenever someone brings up their characters defeat they ears get covered.

Draco69
Well if IM knows the atom has shrunk then he can just use an area attack to kill him,

Wouldn't work. He shrink down to a size where the attacks are useless. Shrink inbetween the radiation bands. Or ride the sonic waves. Or shrink to a size where he just play basketball with the replusor ray's molecules. So many different ways.

and I don't see how atom can get into his armour, atom shrinks IM just flies away and blows up tht area, pretty much bye bye atom, he dosn't have to know where he is just his general area.

Again. The Atom while shrunken down can move at near-lightspeeds. Also, IM doesn't even KNOW the Atom. For all he knows the Atom just turned invisible or something.

Again. His attacks are useless. He just shrink down to a size where his attacks are as effective a bunch of thrown balloons.

The Atom isn't someone to be underestimated here people. If Identity Crisis taught anybody anything , is that the Atom is potentially a very big threat.

DarkCrawler
"You know, he loses."

http://talks.php.net/presentations/slides/debugging/evil.jpg

Draco69
Originally posted by grey fox
Maybe these fanboys develop doomsday style evolution , so whenever someone brings up their characters defeat they ears get covered.

laughing out loud

grey fox
"You know, he loses."

http://talks.php.net/presentations/slides/debugging/evil.jpg

LOL!!!

But back on topic , the Atom owns iron man .

grey fox

The Atom isn't someone to be underestimated here people. If Identity Crisis taught anybody anything , is that the Atom is potentially a very big threat.

Explain how (i dont really pick up Dc comics, i usually go by a big ass index and then look for pages through the Internet)

jacobo0o
if atom can shrink to a size that he cant get hurt

does that mean he would be able to beat galactus thanos odin
and all those guys?

DarkCrawler

and all those guys?

No.

Draco69
Sue Dibny (Atom's wife) killed Elongated Man's wife by shrinking down, going into her brain, and just by STANDING on the brain, accidentatly gave her a massive stroke.

The combined might of the JLA/JSA/Teen Titans couldn't solve the damn murder until Batman finally figured it out. Even with Kryptonian, New Genesis, Martian technology protecting the house, Sue Dibny STILL got in.

So Iron Man's armour ain't gonna do sh**.

grey fox
*Sigh* No, he is able to beat iron-man like that because iron man is a mortal human with no meta-human like upgrades of the sort and is vulnerable in the same way you and i are .

Draco69

and all those guys?

I wouldn't go THAT far. These beings are capable of detecting the Atom with their cosmic awareness and sh**.

DarkCrawler
Sue Dibny (Atom's wife) killed Elongated Man's wife by shrinking down, going into her brain, and just by STANDING on the brain, accidentatly gave her a massive stroke.

The combined might of the JLA/JSA/Teen Titans couldn't solve the damn murder until Batman finally figured it out. Even with Kryptonian, New Genesis, Martian technology protecting the house, Sue Dibny STILL got in.

So Iron Man's armour ain't gonna do sh**.

Not to mention that Atom was able to kill DARKSEID.

grey fox
.......Damn

jacobo0o
isnt darkseid suppose to be equal to thanos??

even though drakseid been loosing alot

does that mean he can beat thanos?

RAGE17
isnt darkseid suppose to be equal to thanos??

even though drakseid been loosing alot

does that mean he can beat thanos?

darkseid is a wolverine level character....so yeah he is stronger then thanos

Draco69
Current Darkseid as portrayed by that shmuck Jeph Loeb is as threatening as the Vulture.

The REAL Darkseid is above Thanos by leagues.

I don't know if the Atom could beat Thanos. It would take massive prep. And Atom would need a weapon powerful enough to hurt his brain...

grey fox
Current Darkseid as portrayed by that shmuck Jeph Loeb is as threatening as the Vulture.

I don't know if the Atom could beat Thanos. It would take massive prep. And Atom would need a weapon powerful enough to hurt his brain...

Hmmm how about the backstreet boy's greatest hits.

Avalonofthewind
I wouldn't doubt that Atom could have done the exact same thing to Thanos as he did to Darkseid.

I just wouldnt put any money on it....even with DS it was a winning the lottery type victory.

willRules
I agrre Atom wins, but its a shame. I think Iron-man is soo much cooler............

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by willRules
I agrre Atom wins, but its a shame. I think Iron-man is soo much cooler............

No way. Atom is much cooler:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/30813490231.gif&s=x11
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/30813495115.gif&s=x11
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/30813522348.gif&s=x11

Draco69
Ah. Grant Morrison. Those were the good 'ol days...

grey fox
Gtg

Tony Stark

eek!

WWWWHHHHAAAATTTTT????

The REAL Darkseid couldn't carry THANOS's jewelless glove...

cool

Draco69
no

So sad...

Juntai
BECAUSE HE IS THE SIZE OF A FRIGGING ELECTRON. . . . .. BLIP.....BLIP

"Oh no, it's a rogue molocule! Better fix this with my atomzingaton correction ray!"

Or, he gets a hole stomped his brain.
The latter of which is more likely to happen.

soleran30
I just think its so funny about atom man he shrinks so small that even oxygen molecules are bigger then he is and you cannot breathe stright oxygen anywaysmile His metabolism would kill him moving at near light speeds anywaysmile

Shrinking to the size of an electron means shiot really.......electron microscopes and all w/IM armor I am sure he could replicate that.

Does The Atom win from comic showings......yes. Should he win....NO

yahman
That wouldn't work. To the Atom, the sonic blasts would just be like dodging extremely slow moving trucks.

And the Atom isn't slow people. Not by anymeans.

Has he not surfed photons before ?

Draco69
He surfed lots of things. Photons, electrons, light waves, molecules, white blood cells, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.