Book nr. 6 - 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henrik1991
okay first of all... HEEy everybody... i would like to ask.. am i the only one who is a bit disappointed about nr. 6?! i mean it is really not what i expected.. first its to short!, second theres not so many suprices and third.. its to short... is it because J.K is losing idees or is it because she is waiting for a big final with book seven?! i don't know...

and my second question... what do you think book nr. seven will be named?!.. my guess: Harry Potter and the last Horcrux.. you=!?!?! big grin

The Phantom
Originally posted by Henrik1991
okay first of all... HEEy everybody... i would like to ask.. am i the only one who is a bit disappointed about nr. 6?! i mean it is really not what i expected.. first its to short!, second theres not so many suprices and third.. its to short... is it because J.K is losing idees or is it because she is waiting for a big final with book seven?! i don't know...

and my second question... what do you think book nr. seven will be named?!.. my guess: Harry Potter and the last Horcrux.. you=!?!?! big grin One, learn to spell. I had a hard time decoding what you posted. Two, there are seperate threads on this. USE THE SEARCH ENGINE! Three, book six wasn't the best books, but length shouldn't be considered in it. I didn't like it because it seemed like someone else wrote it, not JKR. You know, a Fan Fic. Fourth, as for the new name, it will be Harry Potter and Use the damn Search Engine. ^.^

Henrik1991
okay.. first: im not from Your country, so i don't spell very good, second: im new so i haven't learn to SEARCH yet (but thanks for telling) third: Fan Fic what the **** is that :-S fourth i still haven't learn to you the SEARCH ENGINE.... fifth: stop picking me down like that.. im already having a hard time as it is.... ;-(

The Phantom
okay.. first: im not from Your country, so i don't spell very good, second: im new so i haven't learn to SEARCH yet (but thanks for telling) third: Fan Fic what the **** is that :-S fourth i still haven't learn to you the SEARCH ENGINE.... fifth: stop picking me down like that.. im already having a hard time as it is.... ;-( I believe I have said it in so many other threads that you have been in. As for the spelling, sorry, I didn't see you were from Denmark. And a fan fic is a fan fiction, where a fan writes a fiction (even though HP is fiction too) story about something, in this case it would be a fan writing a story using the HP characters.... gee... I'm not sure I explain that well... if that isn't enough you might have to ask someone else. But as for the search engine, I have said it in countless times where I have seen you post after me, in which you can see it. Also, the last part, the book name, was just a joke, chill out.

Barker
okay.. first: im not from Your country, so i don't spell very good, second: im new so i haven't learn to SEARCH yet (but thanks for telling) third: Fan Fic what the **** is that :-S fourth i still haven't learn to you the SEARCH ENGINE.... fifth: stop picking me down like that.. im already having a hard time as it is.... ;-(
Calm Down. I hope Go read the Help Section. If that stumps you, Go spam another Forum, Untill you learn how to work them, And Come Back.

Henrik1991
okay okay...

shall i calm down!?.. i not even angry yet....

The Phantom
okay okay...

shall i calm down!?.. i not even angry yet....

Yet? Please, no anger here. Thanks.

Saratn
give this person a break. i've met people who've done the same thing, and they are from a country that mostly speaks English.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Saratn
give this person a break. i've met people who've done the same thing, and they are from a country that mostly speaks English. I said sorry for the the writing thing.

Henrik1991
trust me.. i won't....

anger is not my thing

The Phantom
give this person a break. i've met people who've done the same thing, and they are from a country that mostly speaks English. If you didn't notice I didn't know he was from another country. Read the rest of this before you write stuff down.

Saratn
i am just saying my opinion in the matter. i saw what you wrote. i was just saying...

Henrik1991
don't fight :-o

The Phantom
i am just saying my opinion in the matter. i saw what you wrote. i was just saying... You couldn't read the rest when I apologize for the language problem. The other stuff it he understood, obviously, so it doesn't matter. He speaks good Eng. anyway.

Henrik1991
yep im just a bad speller

Saratn
Originally posted by The Phantom
You couldn't read the rest when I apologize for the language problem. The other stuff it he understood, obviously, so it doesn't matter. He speaks good Eng. anyway.
well it would help if you were observant...something you lack of in skill...

The Phantom
well it would help if you were observant...something you lack of in skill... That's right, I lack in the skill of being observant. I'm one of the most observant people ever! I notice everything.

Henrik1991
maan... last time i discuss enything :-o..

me + dicuss = two people fighting :-S

The Phantom
maan... last time i discuss enything :-o..

me + dicuss = two people fighting :-S Oh, he is just upset over a fight we had last week.

Henrik1991
well excuse me but you and sarah are fighting right now... or it looks like it

The Phantom
well excuse me but you and sarah are fighting right now... or it looks like it We are. But not because of you. And his name is Saratn, so you know. He is a guy... no worries on getting it wrong thouhg, I though his name was Sarah too.

Saratn
nope. I'm a guy alright. a lot of people thought that.

Henrik1991
okay... but if you wanna fight then make a post where you can!..

this post is about Nr.6 - 7

The Phantom
okay... but if you wanna fight then make a post where you can!..

this post is about Nr.6 - 7 Might have been smart to say that yesterday. Your late... and there wasn't any fighting, it stopped after this page started. So, back to business... Book 6-7...

bubbles33
how sad will it b wen book 7 comes out. itll b over. the only gd thing after that will b the movies

Henrik1991
yes but all great book gotta have a end.. or else it will get boring.. look at Tomb Raider (pc game) it was good in the start but after nr. 4 it got boring... so even if it is sad that after nr. 7 it will be over, then it will still be good because the book doesn't end boring..

(and seven is also pretty long)

The Phantom
yes but all great book gotta have a end.. or else it will get boring.. look at Tomb Raider (pc game) it was good in the start but after nr. 4 it got boring... so even if it is sad that after nr. 7 it will be over, then it will still be good because the book doesn't end boring..

(and seven is also pretty long) She says less than a 1000... I'm really upset about that...Originally posted by bubbles33
how sad will it b wen book 7 comes out. itll b over. the only gd thing after that will b the movies They way the movies are going no one will look forward to them...

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.