Avengers vs. Carnivore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RSSR
Sentry
Thor
Quasar
Iron Man
Sersi
Hawkeye
Black Panther

vs.

Carnivore (DC)

What happens?

RSSR
Bump

guy222
poor team

stick out tongue

leonidas
carnivore feats and powers?

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
carnivore feats and powers? Originally posted by kgkg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7610/carnivore.th.jpg

team gets stomped.

leonidas
so... what did he do exactly? isn't he some sort of vampire or something?

kgkg
so... what did he do exactly? isn't he some sort of vampire or something? He had the power of the Presence.

leonidas
Originally posted by kgkg
He had the power of the Presence.

no expression

zopzop
no expression

LOL my thoughts exactly. I tried googling him and nothing. Not even DC wikia had any useful info on him.

So he had the power of the Presence but what are his feats? Who did he "own"? So many questions, so few answers laughing

edited

carver9
Team destroys him. Gladiator fought a being that was walking around with the Phoenix force and one shotted him the first time they faced and punched his head off the second time they fought.

Having a certain power doesn't make you unstoppable or give you the feats of that power level that you are walking around with.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Having a certain power doesn't make you unstoppable or give you the feats of that power level that you are walking around with.

thumb up Go carver!

Harbinger
Carnivore.

guy222
carver my good friend

carnivore defeated the presence before

believe linda danvers(supergirl) merged with a higher power and defeated dc's first vampire

rotiart
Originally posted by guy222
carver my good friend

believe linda danvers(supergirl) merged with a higher power and defeated dc's first vampire

Wait... What? A power higher than the presence?

cdtm
Originally posted by guy222
carver my good friend

Issues or scans?

This is the first time I'm hearing about a higher power than The Presence, must less being defeated, ever.. The Primal Monitor or GEB are about the only characters that can even make a case.

Also, circumstances matter, considering Lucifer and the hosts of heaven managed to defeat two characters with Presences power..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.