Romeo and Hermione

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henrik1991
okay... in book nr. 6 we are told that Romeo (LV) got highest grads in all classes... and im not really sure, but didn't hermione get highest grads to?!....

if so it is the do you think hermione will grow up to be as strong as LV?!..

it would be pretty cool of she did :-D...

The Phantom
Originally posted by Henrik1991
okay... in book nr. 6 we are told that Romeo (LV) got highest grads in all classes... and im not really sure, but didn't hermione get highest grads to?!....

if so it is the do you think hermione will grow up to be as strong as LV?!..

it would be pretty cool of she did :-D... One, interesting theory. Have any other things to back it up though? Because people will come in and tear the theory to shreds. Two, what the hell on the Romeo thing? Are you trying to sound classy? SAY THE DAMN NAME, NOT MASKING IT IN OTHERS! LORD VOLDEMORT!

Oh, and if Hermione will grow up that strong, she would use it for good...

Henrik1991
no you are forgetting a thing... Romeo did first get his name late in his hogwarts years....

chibiruto
what the hell? romeo...ive read all the books over like 878454 times...you show me that page and ill eat my monitor...with no ketchup

Henrik1991
Yes Romeo.... you know... book nr. 2... Romeo something, something i think... change the letters and you get "i am Lord Voldemort"

The Phantom
Yes Romeo.... you know... book nr. 2... Romeo something, something i think... change the letters and you get "i am Lord Voldemort" ... Tom Marvelo(sp?) Riddle you mean...

darkjedi132
Romeo???

i agree with phantom its Tom Marvelo

Henrik1991
oh thats right... im sorry.. it's bacause in Denmark his name is Romeo

The Phantom
oh thats right... im sorry.. it's bacause in Denmark his name is Romeo What's the rest of his name and how do that turn that into Lord Voldemort? I'm really, seriously, curious on that. I just noticed something, JKR had to make up different names for each one so it could turn out like that, right? Talk about a lot of hard work.

Henrik1991
in Denmark hes name is "Romeo g. detlev jr." turn the letters around and you get "jeg er voldemort" (i am Voldemort"

The Phantom
in Denmark hes name is "Romeo g. detlev jr." turn the letters around and you get "jeg er voldemort" (i am Voldemort" Ah. Interesting.

Henrik1991
yep... whats hes name in america?!

The Phantom
Tom Marvelo Riddle. Switch it around, I am Lord Voldemort

Henrik1991
cool :-o... lol even the bookdisplay is different here.. i think.. my book nr.6 is showing Harry reaching for water in the dark lake while hes getting attacked by those walking dead

The Phantom
cool :-o... lol even the bookdisplay is different here.. i think.. my book nr.6 is showing Harry reaching for water in the dark lake while hes getting attacked by those walking dead I can't remember what ours is... xD I think it was Dumbledore and Harry leaning over the basin thing.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by The Phantom
I can't remember what ours is... xD I think it was Dumbledore and Harry leaning over the basin thing.

yeah and its glowing sorta. The cover is in shades of green with purple text.

and no I don't think Hermione will grow up to be strong like Voldemort. He wanted to learn all he could and choose to be dark. He has a mean disposition. in the book it talks about him stealing the other children's (at the orphan) toys and stuff. Hermione is a goody goody. She is smart, but I don't think she would ever be as powerful as Voldemort.

Henrik1991
no no no... i think she will be strong as LV but just good :-D

bubbles33
me 2, in australia they say tom marvolo riddle 2

Henrik1991
cool... whats on the cover of your nr 2?!... i know ist not part of this post, but my nr.2 is showing harry flying after the golden light (little round thing with wings in Quidditch) and behind him is the Bassilisk..

but the weird part is that on the cover, the Bassilisk is a big snake with flaps... but in the movie ist a normal worn without flaps... wich one is the real deal?!

Henrik1991
okay not ist... i mean its :-S

eadraven
To hermione being strong like voldemort... you all saw star wars.. many people can be seduced by the dark side expecially powerful ones...hermione has the as good a chance to suceed voldemort and take his place then harry kickin his arse... and with the voldemort name things... he have some complex personality issues or what... evil schizophrenic dark lords these days...

Diamond~Kisses
I think she will be as powerful as him, but never realise it until it is too late (eg. final battle after someone important to her dies or something *coughroncough* )

Henrik1991
well then again... knowledge is one thing... but then again you also have to be fast... is she fast?!... and i know Harry is fast, those two would make a strong team... and with Ron as a bonus :-S...

those 3 would be impossible to kill... :-D

eadraven
you all saw buffy im assuming.. when willow goes all bad after tara gets shot.. it would be fricken awsome if hermione did that.. absorb so much power and rage from her loss all she is after is revenge.. kills voldemore and suceeds him... jk rowling would rock my world if she wrote that.. then maybe some one she loves can bring her back... like with willow before she destroyed the world xander keeps talking to her about her childhood and she comes throw... it would be more realistic (oxymoron i know) if she turned... and a hella twist

The Phantom
Originally posted by eadraven
you all saw buffy im assuming.. when willow goes all bad after tara gets shot.. it would be fricken awsome if hermione did that.. absorb so much power and rage from her loss all she is after is revenge.. kills voldemore and suceeds him... jk rowling would rock my world if she wrote that.. then maybe some one she loves can bring her back... like with willow before she destroyed the world xander keeps talking to her about her childhood and she comes throw... it would be more realistic (oxymoron i know) if she turned... and a hella twist Okay... if your going for a H/Hr with that, keep dreaming. And doing that, JKR will be forced to write another book. Also, Hermione is too nice to go evil, she has no reason to do. Hell, Harry would do that before Hermione does!

eadraven
yeah but will was a hard core dork smart and all just like willow.. little anikin was so sweet to everyone.. anyone can change... anyone can be "seduced by the darkside"

Henrik1991
LOL... i wanna Bet that hemione don't "turn to the dark side"... i have never seen someone that Careful about everything!..!

Diamond~Kisses
That would be a great twist, but EXTREMELY unlikely.

The Phantom
You don't have to be evil to have enormous amount of power.

TheSun
Tom Marvelo Riddle. Switch it around, I am Lord Voldemort
Would you spell it right - MARVOLO.

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheSun
Would you spell it right - MARVOLO. I wasn't sure if I spelt it right. I believe I posted it somewhere that I wasn't sure on the spelling. Don't be a ass.

The Phantom
... Tom Marvelo(sp?) Riddle you mean... Right there TS! Notice the (sp?) thing, that means I wasn't sure on spelling! HA!

Edited: Sorry for double posting...

TheSun
Right there TS! Notice the (sp?) thing, that means I wasn't sure on spelling! HA!

Edited: Sorry for double posting...
Boy, you sure got me... Why did you make the same mistake twice then? Check it before you type again!

The Phantom
Boy, you sure got me... Why did you make the same mistake twice then? Check it before you type again! Because no one told me so I thought that was it.

zombieman
Boy, you sure got me... Why did you make the same mistake twice then? Check it before you type again!

SHOCK, HORROR SOMEBODY MADE A TYPO! QUICK, CALL THE POLICE! Christ, this guy is pedantic. His posts remind me of Rimmer from Red Dwarf, and I'm sure most of you will know what people called him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.