Fantastic 4 Vs these JLA members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediMasterLuke5
The Fantastic 4

VS

Batman
Plastic Man
Steel
Kyle Rayner

one hour prep time

Is this a close fight?

Who wins?

Draco69
Kyle tips the scales considerably.

Blair Wind
prep makes a difference...but i dont think that RR can do anything in one hours prep(short of grabbing his freaking nullifier) to beat Kyle and Plasticman...really now Kyle is a suped up IW and plasticman...is just overpowered to the point of no return.....

The Ion
Originally posted by Draco69
Kyle tips the scales considerably.
Indeed he does.

Metalmanx
JLA.

It's EXTREMELY difficult to match any DC character to a Marvel one. DC is full of cosmics and whatnot.

Blair Wind
JLA it is...

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Draco69
Kyle tips the scales considerably. Then who should I replace Kyle with to make this fight more even?

Draco69
Hmm. Firestorm? Or maybe Power Girl

JediMasterLuke5
Ok ill replace Kyle with Firestorm, now who wins?

The Ion
Current Firestorm I hope. Classic FS is high end herald level at least.

JediMasterLuke5
Current Firestorm.

Blair Wind
BAH...plasticman takes the three guys....he streches to far that he grabs them all from different places and covers them with his body.....only person left is IW....and i dont know enough about Firestorm to say anything....so....anyone?

The Ion
I'd still give it to the JLA. Plastic Man is a beast when he isn't joking around. He stalemated J'onn Jonzz after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.