What SW characters should never have said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SS_181st_Snow
There was a "What SW characters would never say", so howabout a "What SW characters should never have said". And DON'T include vader's Noooo, I'm tired of hearing people say that.

Okay, I'll start. The whole Anakin/Padme convo. The "You are so beautiful" one.

Tangible God
ANYTHING Jar Jar said.

He completely f*cked up PM (he dimmed down any seriousness of the movie) and then he completely f*cked over the entire galaxy with his:

"Mesa propose, that da Senate, vote emergency powers, to da Supreme Chanc'lor."

Sesse
No,No,Nooooo. Youuuu wil dieeee!

jollyjim311
"I bet you have"- Han
"No, I am your father"- Vader
"I know"- Han (Responding to Leias "I love you"wink
"As you wish"- Boba
"Adamudi adamudi ahaha"- Niem Numb
"Ootinee"- Jawas
"You don't need any identification"- Old Ben
"Doah doah doah."- Ewok Medicine Man (I can't remember his name)
"May the Force be with you"-Anyone that said it.
"Your father, he is"- Yoda
"I have a bad feeling about this"- Anyone that said it.
"I will not fight you"- Luke
"Grahhhrrrrr"- Chewbacca
"Try, there is no try"- Yoda
"Hey, it's me"- Han

Thes are the lines that ruined Star Wars for me. At least the PT's diolouge wasn't rrediculously chunky and sucky.

ESB- 1138
"No, I am your father"- Vader

WHAT DID YOU WANT HIM TO SAY!?

jollyjim311
I was kidding. Those are all good quotes in Star Wars that make it cool.

ClonedEmperor
"No... I am your biological parent"

Tru_Slice
"...is measured by midi-chlorians..."

Way to ruin the mystery of it Luc-ass!

Deus Ex
Worst line ever:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

SS_181st_Snow
Vader: "Prepare my ship for my arrival" Or soemthing like that. It should've been left "Bring me my shuttle"

Tangible God
The dubbed over voice for the DVD ESB part, where Vader originally said, "Bring my shuttle," but they made it, "Alert my Star Destroyer to prepare for my arrival."

It sounded more Vader-like the first time.

Se7in
"Did you ever hear the tale of Darth Plagueis The Wise?" and the rest of that conversation.

"...number of midichlorians..." and that entire theory.

All of Palpetine's sound effects during his duel with Mace.

"NO, YOU LOSE!!!!!" and "UNLIMITED POWER!!!!" both by Sidious.

"Chancellor, Sith Lords are out 'speciality'" by Obi. It's specialty, not speciality.

Tangible God
Actually you can say it either way.

And what's wrong with the Plageuis story?

Council#13
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
There was a "What SW characters would never say", so howabout a "What SW characters should never have said". And DON'T include vader's Noooo, I'm tired of hearing people say that.

Okay, I'll start. The whole Anakin/Padme convo. The "You are so beautiful" one.

You dont know how much i agree with you.

Darth Orcus
Personally I think the Darth Plagueis conversation is a great piece of backstory and also a very powerful performance by Ian McDiarmid. We really get a rare chance to see something of a character history and a story I personally would love to see covered one day: the story of Palpatine's path to the darkside and Sith training.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Orcus
Personally I think the Darth Plagueis conversation is a great piece of backstory and also a very powerful performance by Ian McDiarmid. We really get a rare chance to see something of a character history and a story I personally would love to see covered one day: the story of Palpatine's path to the darkside and Sith training. Yeah. I watch the movie solely for that scene sometimes.

xyz jedi
Luke: It's not true, THAT'S IMPOSIBLE.

OB1: You were supposed to destroy the sith not join them

Everyone: May the force be with you

Tangible God
"A Sith LORD?"

Dirk Jade
"He Is a Traitor"
"NO HE IS THE TRAITOR!"
Mace and Sidious Duel.

SithHappens
"I hate sand, it's so sandy. You're not sandy, that's why I love you." -Anakin. Worst quote from the worst SW film.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ianus
Worst line ever:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Which "Noo!"....? When Obi Wan yelled it when Qui Gon was stabbed, or when Luke shouted it at Vader in ESB after (cue Vader voice) "Luke, I, am your father?" Or when Anakin shouts this line during Mace Windu's attempt to kill Palpatine. Or when Senator Bail Organa yells it when he witnesses the murder of a Jedi at the hands of the clones?

I think it's Vader's "Noo!" personally..

smokin'

CobbleR
Originally posted by xyz jedi
OB1: You were supposed to destroy the sith not join them
Doesn't he say "It was said you'd destroy the sith, not join them." I just watched the DVD and I swear he says something along those lines.
Obi-Wan "He....... Killed............ Younglings"

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by CobbleR
Doesn't he say "It was said you'd destroy the sith, not join them." I just watched the DVD and I swear he says something along those lines.
Obi-Wan "He....... Killed............ Younglings"

I haven't watched the Ep. 3 for months now but I could've sworn Obi Wan said "It was said "that" you'd destroy the Sith, not join them!"

overlord
omg.. Good going Fisty! thumb up

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by overlord
omg.. Good going Fisty! thumb up

hee, hee

i knew someone would catch that, but i couldn't help it..

Tangible God
Yeah, there is no, "that" and Vader's "NOOOO!" was the worst.

Ianus
Fisty lol

starwarsrules14
"I have a bad feeling about this." But then again, Star Wars wouldn't be the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

El_NINO
"My name is Anikin"

something very bad that should not have been said

Ianus
Yeah, especially when it's typoed.

"Anakin"

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yeah, there is no, "that" and Vader's "NOOOO!" was the worst.

You sure?

ill check for myself, and fisty does sound kinda gay. Kenshiro would be devastated, lol

Sure it wasn't "It was said that you'd destroy the Sith"..?

Are you saying it was "It was said you'd destroy the Sith"?

overlord
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
fisty does sound kinda gay.

Happy Dance

Tangible God
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
You sure?

ill check for myself, and fisty does sound kinda gay. Kenshiro would be devastated, lol

Sure it wasn't "It was said that you'd destroy the Sith"..?

Are you saying it was "It was said you'd destroy the Sith"? Yep.

CobbleR
I don't remember the exact words but when Schmi(spelling?) tells Qui-Gon she's the virgin Mary.

Tangible God
Anakin: "I will now turn this water...into Corellain Ale!"

Insane Monk
"Are you a slave?"
"I'm a person and my name is Anakin!"

That line drives me crazy. Oh and

"We're leaving. Pack your things."
'Yippeeeeeeeee!"

FistOfThe North
"Hee, is the traitor Aahh!" Ep. 3 Mace W.

For some unknown reason I didn't like how it came out, lol

Oh and Ep. 1 Anni saying "Sandstorms are very. Very. Dangerous"
He made it sound like 3 sentences.

Decay
the first time i heard vaders no it kind of made me squirm. but i think its only becuase its so ingrained as a cheap lame sci fi quote. i watched it with my brother and sister, neither of whom are into any kind of sci fi other than star wars and my brother likes star gate and neither of them had a problem with it. i dont mind it much these days. a scream would have been less b grade sci fi but thinking about it what else can he say. hes lost everything and its his last hopeless act of defience before becoming the much more emotionless vader and letting go of anything resembling humanity. it still makes me squirm slightly if im watching it with someone else, but if its just me i really dont mind it all that much. what else was he supposed to say "a thousand curses" or "ill get you next time obi wan..next timeee"? a desperate scream would have been nice, but failing that the no is ok. he did just make some angry yelling noises before too so at least its some variety messed

overlord
Just intential one liners, they are annoying.

Darth Koroni
I can't remember which, but when one of the other kids were auditioning for Anakin, that one kid really hammed it up, talking about how angels could melt the hearts of the worst spac-spice pirates. MAkes me appreciate their choice of Jake Lloyd.

FistOfThe North
Obi Wan:
"We're smarter than this!" -Ep. 3

"From a certain point of view.." Ep. 4

Anakin:
"I am a slow learner" Ep. 2

"I am trying" Ep. 2

Kneeled droid in Gen. G's. ship, falling over at hanger bay, just before Anakin and Obi Wan entered elevator in Ep. 3:

"UUrrhhuuuggg!" lol

And droid snapping back at Gen. G
"You're welcome"

And Neimodian that said:

"All batteries fire. Fire!" -He sounded kinda funny.

HBK
"Hello" - OB1

Tangible God
(wimpy, girlish voice) "With the blast shield down, I can't even see, how'm, I s'pposed to fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.