Whats your Pirate name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

Arrrrrrr! pirate

Mine was

Iron Ethel Read

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

so not liking this Ethel stuff tho huh

mattador
I am Black Sam Rackham, lol

"Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!"

Clovie
Dirty Charity Kidd
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr

even pirates wants to kill me messed

Ken Kenobi
Dirty Tom Flint

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

blink

Sorgo
Iron Davy Cash
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Jedi Priestess
Damn Clovie and Ken need to take a bath eh? laughing out loud arrr pirate

Ladyluck
Bloody Bess Flint
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Clovie
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Damn Clovie and Ken need to take a bath eh? laughing out loud arrr pirate I didn't understand that question..I've choosed option with long nails confused

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Clovie
I didn't understand that question..I've choosed option with long nails confused

er Clovs that'd be the Howard Hughes approach babe. Maybe youd better re-do yours hun. lmao Or just take a dip in the ocean with Mr Kenobi! naughty

Clovie
er Clovs that'd be the Howard Hughes approach babe. Maybe youd better re-do yours hun. lmao Or just take a dip in the ocean with Mr Kenobi! naughty I don't know what Howard person confused
*re-does*

got the same erm
Dirty Charity Kidd
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

i don't get this

Jedi Priestess
hysterical I dont know hun.

Clovie
sure, laugh at me sad

even stupid pirate name thingie hates me

a1hsauce
AAAARRRR I'm Dirty Davy Flint
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

mattador
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Dirty Tom Flint

blink

Originally posted by a1hsauce
AAAARRRR I'm Dirty Davy Flint

sounds like KK has a long lost brother, lol

jerry

TheFilmProphet
http://tinypic.com/fcpclf.jpg

§P0oONY
Dread Pirate Rackham

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

a1hsauce
I bathe though embarrasment

mattador
Your names are almost the same wink

Sir Mist
Dread Pirate Kidd
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by mattador
Your names are almost the same wink

That's because he's my fellow sexual dynamo.

Sir Mist
Take a shower Dirty Tom mhm

Ken Kenobi
Go dread on something.

Sir Mist
*dreads* disgust

Jedi Priestess
That's because he's my fellow sexual dynamo.

well there's info we all didnt need to know ya sicko laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
i am Dirty John Flint.

DarkC
Iron Davey Bonney.

Whaaaaat?!

Rogue Jedi
i guess i am dirty and hard as iron.

Jedi Priestess
well THAT can be taken many ways laughing out loud

Thunder Fox
Bloody William Vane

crimsonphoenix
Dread Pirate Bonney
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Ken Kenobi
well there's info we all didnt need to know ya sicko laughing out loud

*speaks slowly*

I-t
m-e-a-n-s
t-h-a-t
h-e
a-n-d
I
a-r-e
t-h-e
t-o-p
K-M-C
f-l-i-r-t-s
w-i-t-h
w-o-m-e-n.

Kharhmah
Calico Charity Flint

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

mattador
eek! KHARMAH!! hug

How ya been?

Kharhmah
eek! KHARMAH!! hug

How ya been?
Hey Hun. hug

I'm fine thanks. How about you? happy

s|m
Black Sam Cash
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

mattador
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Hey Hun. hug

I'm fine thanks. How about you? happy

Im good big grin So hows your CSI stuff coming along? stick out tongue

Kharhmah
Im good big grin So hows your CSI stuff coming along? stick out tongue
Not bad. I doing quite well with it. yes

mattador
sweet big grin thats good thumb up

Movie_Geek_
Dread Pirate Cash

I think I like it.

Jedi Priestess
*speaks slowly*

I-t
m-e-a-n-s
t-h-a-t
h-e
a-n-d
I
a-r-e
t-h-e
t-o-p
K-M-C
f-l-i-r-t-s
w-i-t-h
w-o-m-e-n.

I know what it meant you spaz, I was just being cheeky. stick out tongue

Wickerman
Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Kidd
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Arrr me an' Mickey be real pirates arrrrrrr.......rrrr.............rrrrrr.....*cough*........rrr....*runs away*

~wickerman~

Pandemoniac
Harrrr, me gots:

Your pirate name is:
Iron Jack Kidd
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

_Sanctuary_
Mad Mary Rackham
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr

no expression

mysterio69
gyarrr! i'm dread pirate flint. i have a keen eye for profit, and like the rock flint, i am hard and sharp...and sparky. gyarrr!?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Wickerman
Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Kidd

Arrr me an' Mickey be real pirates arrrrrrr.......rrrr.............rrrrrr.....*cough*........rrr....*runs away*

~wickerman~

icon5

Your me! And Im you! You biatch! diva

GCG
Bloody Harry Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Yeaaaaarrrrrr !!

Maya Zurak
Dirty Mary Kidd naughty

Arcane
Your pirate name is:
Black Harry Kidd
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.