These chosen ones entered the next Moratl Kombat so who wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Batman,Spiderman,Wolverine, Cyclops

Ok each of them fight these guys one and one. Yes scorpion cannot die but you know it doesnt have to win like that. Ok they go through

Scorpion
Subzero
Reptile
Goro(Spelled wrong I think)
Shang shung
Shao Kong

Ok so who can beat who ?

wolverine8888
spiderman and wolverine would defently beat them all. cyclopes should be able to also. batman with out prep gunna ahve a realy hard time.

TwisterGameX
Did the movie mess with your mind. I don't think it is as easy as you think.

RAGE17
i go for the guy with the unbreakable skeleton and healing factor

wolverine8888
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Did the movie mess with your mind. I don't think it is as easy as you think.
I know the sory better thne u man but with out sub zero i dont see them winning. zub zero could beat wolverine spiderman and cyclopes and batman at the same time.

Beyonder
Batman,Spiderman,Wolverine, Cyclops

Ok each of them fight these guys one and one. Yes scorpion cannot die but you know it doesnt have to win like that. Ok they go through

Scorpion
Subzero
Reptile
Goro(Spelled wrong I think)
Shang shung
Shao Kong

Ok so who can beat who ?

Spidey definately against:
Scorpion (Gargan) > Scorpion
Hydro Man or Sandman = Subzero
Lizard >= Reptile
Rhino > Goro
Doc Ock or Venom or Carnage or Electro >= Shang Shung

Shao Khan kills him, however. Or a stalemate.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Beyonder
Lizard >= Reptile
Rhino > Goro

thats extremely incorrect

jinzin
nobody makes it past scorpion... sad

RAGE17
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I know the sory better thne u man but with out sub zero i dont see them winning. zub zero could beat wolverine spiderman and cyclopes and batman at the same time.

sometimes when its really dark at night and scorpion, goro ...and all the other ninjas go to sleep.....subzero touches himself......

TwisterGameX
Remember there not on a team it's the arth people by themselves 1 on 1.

Beyonder
Originally posted by jinzin
nobody makes it past scorpion... sad

Why not?

jinzin
Originally posted by RAGE17
sometimes when its really dark at night and scorpion, goro ...and all the other ninjas go to sleep.....subzero touches himself......

it's true.... sad

wolverine8888
it because scoprion was up graded to like god like i for got about that.

TwisterGameX
can't scorp teleport. Has a get over here and breaths fire...Subzero>>sand man and hydroman.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by RAGE17

laughing out loud

jinzin
Why not?

how could they?.. he's basically evolved into a demon-god...

even before that none of them could kill him.. the only person who can do that is sub-zero.. or a sorceror.. nobody on the opposing list is either...so they all die...

RAGE17
it's true.... sad

lol sorry forgot jinzin.... laughing out loud

TwisterGameX

even before that none of them could kill him.. the only person who can do that is sub-zero.. or a sorceror.. nobody on the opposing list is either...so they all die...

Yeah in the past they said subzero always kicked scorpians ass. but I dn about now since scropy is more popular evil face

Beyonder

Lots of gods and demons in fantasy. Now what did he do that was impressive? Spidey's fast enough to dodge Sandman, Electro, Doc Ock, and Hydroman.

Can Zero stand up down Class 10 to punches?
Is Zero fast enough to hit Spidey?
While the better fighter, Spidey is the more intellegent of the two.

K.O.ing is all that's needed for a win? Containment as well.

wolverine8888
old scorpion would be taken out by wolverine. wolverien ahs beat ghost rider who is immortal and he beat the immortal who is on the invaders. new scorpion wisn though.

wolverine8888
Lots of gods and demons in fantasy. Now what did he do that was impressive? Spidey's fast enough to dodge Sandman, Electro, Doc Ock, and Hydroman.

While the better fighter, Spidey is the more intellegent of the two.

K.O.ing is all that's needed for a win? Containment as well.
zub zero coudl freeze all of spidermans blood befor he throu his first punch.

Beyonder
old scorpion would be taken out by wolverine. wolverien ahs beat ghost rider who is immortal and he beat the immortal who is on the invaders. new scorpion wisn though.

He beat Ghost Rider? Wasn't that just a set up by the two in the first place?

wolverine8888
naw they have foughten a few times. wolverine defeated him once the other too were just stalemates.

jinzin
Lots of gods and demons in fantasy. Now what did he do that was impressive? Spidey's fast enough to dodge Sandman, Electro, Doc Ock, and Hydroman. but none of those you've listed are superb fighters.. spiderman's shown a MAJOR tendency to get hit by superior fighters... he lucky that when he does have to fight skilled fighters, they're usually just humans....
scorpions a superb fighter.... but he definitely isn't human... spiderman can't outlaust inexhaustible stamina...

actually yes.. baraka proved himself strong enough to lift a skyscraper sized building putting him well into the class 100 range.. goro proved to be times stronger than baraka... subz stood up to hits from both....

considering he can throw down with wind gods and emerge victorious... I'd imagine so... but it doesn't matter.. an area wide ice attack will freeze spidey... think about the technique used in the movie.. now remove the plot device...

K.O.ing is all that's needed for a win? Containment as well. yeah.. if you can do that to your oponenet... how are you gonna KO or contain scorpion... a known ghost/teleporter...

jinzin

wolverine only won because ghost rider can't handle his admantium claws backlashing on him... the same might not go for scorpion...

wolverine8888
in the last game it ends with zub zero having to fight 200 of baraka race

wolverine8888
wolverine only won because ghost rider can't handle his admantium claws backlashing on him... the same might not go for scorpion...

what about the immortal? wolverine defeated the immortal as well.

TwisterGameX
Batman could take sub zero if he had no ice powers.

jinzin
in the last game it ends with zub zero having to fight 200 of baraka race

i know.. that's why I don't think many people can take sub-zero anymore...

jinzin
Batman could take sub zero if he had no ice powers.
laughing out loud

maybe...

jinzin
what about the immortal? wolverine defeated the immortal as well.

the immortal?

wolverine8888
aka flamming head

TwisterGameX
quick questions...is mortal kombat deception the gme good ????

wolverine8888
i know.. that's why I don't think many people can take sub-zero anymore...

thats ill did the new game show what happened?

jinzin
thats ill did the new game show what happened?

not in animated fasion.. just some picks of him kicking baraka asses left and right.. but he won that fight evidently...

quick questions...is mortal kombat deception the gme good ????

yeah... it's actually got a story mode you can follow and explore different MK realms fighting diff characters and such... arcade mode is pretty touch.. the dragon king is a ***** and a half to beat... but versus style... it's definitely A LOT more fun when you had a friend to fight, and you both have perfected the moves quite a bit...
smile

TwisterGameX
Sweet

K3VIL
Lizard >= Reptile
Rhino > Goro
1.Scorpion(Gargan)>Scorpion.
Wrong.Scorpion from MK possess centuries of fighting experience, is immortal, can emite magical fire, use his snake like whip to attack his opponents with speed and strenght, plus his physical abilities are all above the human norm.
Not to mention he can teleport Spidey into his realm, and got teleportation abilities that can use in combat, he's not an easy match for Parker.
2.Hydroman/Sandman=Subzero
Now, Morrie Bench and William Baker are between the dumbest villains of Spidey's rogues gallery.
The wall crawler usually outsmart them with ease.
Subzero is very intelligent, has great fighting experience, and skills, trained to be a killing machine, his powers are sufficient to go up against gods.
3.Lizard>=Reptile
Has Lizard got the fighting skills of Reptile?And the mimetic ability?
Can Lizard emti acid and use many other tricks as Reptile?No.
4.Rhino>Goro
Goro is Class 100 strenght level, Rhino is Class 90.His skills outmatch Spidey, tough he's not fast as he is, he can certainly beat him.
5.Shang Tsung
He's a great sorcerer, martial artist, and got incredible physical condition.How Spidey is gonna counter his magical skills?
6.Shao Kahn
Shao Kahn is equal to a god in MK.Spidey is screwed.Same for all the others chosen ones.

TwisterGameX
But Spidersense ?

jinzin
laughing out loud

jinzin
spiderman no te gusta los ninjas...

TwisterGameX
Happy Dance I say they all loose, the best one sto survive is Batman evil face

wolverine8888
nice zub zero is bad ass

jinzin
tis true...

TwisterGameX
I hate how they changed his costume because of greedy scorpion.

jinzin
who scorpions or subzero's? I like subzero's.. I prefer scorpions older look though.

TwisterGameX
Subzero has a dress now right ? the new decep costume..anyway did you even like th emovie jinzin ?

jinzin
he doesn't have a dress.. he has baggy pants.. :cofused:

I liked the first movie.. I found it entertaining.. the second one blew balls, but it's got some decent fights...

TwisterGameX
what the **** is that second one. Why is he 90 years old and has no hair...I hope that aint the new one, and isnt suby dead ? I hate his brother the. In part 2 the movie there was a gay power rangers oplaying subs brother and what the hell happened to scorpion in 2...he just left ? I did like part 1 though. Scorp sub(died easiliy and they cheated the bastards) and reptile was the longest.

wolverine8888
any one ever watch the cartoon

TwisterGameX
which one the american one where my scorp and sub appeared once..

wolverine8888
naw the one I sue to watch zubzerow as a main character.

TwisterGameX
never saw that one...no evil people are the main character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.