What if you would sell your soul...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
...for infinite immortality?

Then you wouldn't have to go to hell and suffer for that.

Shakyamunison
You can not sell your soul. laughing

If you could, there would be no one to buy it, Satan is just a myth and is not real. There is no hell that we go to after we die, and you will always die, again and again.

debbiejo
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

We have infinite immortality already.. big grin

Just not at the physical level..

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
We have infinite immortality already.. big grin

Just not at the physical level..

So, selling your soul for immortality is a rip off. laughing

debbiejo
Yeah.....who would really buy it anyways....It's used for gods sake.. big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You can not sell your soul. laughing

If you could, there would be no one to buy it, Satan is just a myth and is not real. There is no hell that we go to after we die, and you will always die, again and again.

It's a hypothetical question.

debbiejo
Did we ruin it for you??? stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
It's a hypothetical question.

Maybe for you, but there are a lot of people who really believe in that kind of thing. big grin

debbiejo
Sure do, many think you can really sell your soul to the devil...A myth creature...living in a myth place.....

If I'm going to hell, I'm takin everyone with me.....Oh, no it's a pretend place.....The real hell is your state of mind. yes

long pig

Argh.
If I were the Devil, I'd say "Ok, you got infinite immortality....RIGHT HERE IN HELL!'

Or some cool twisted shit like that. He's like an evil genie.

debbiejo
OK...I would sell my soul, only if I get to have all the other souls for eternity to do my pleasure... eek!

lil bitchiness
Lets say for the sake of argument we have a ''soul''.

Who and why would anyone wanna buy it? Why, what is the purpose of buying someone's soul?
To torture it?

How? Torture is purely physical thing. messed So how can you torture my soul. Soul doesnt have nervous system, it doesnt have cravings of physical body, in what way can it be tortured? messed

Besides - we are all energy. An energy of consciousness - and energy cannot be destroyed, soooooooooo....we already exist infinitely. happy

Atlantis001
Yes, for the right price.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.