Okay now....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
Don't you just hate people who don't use Spoiler tags and tell you what happens at the end of a Movie and it ruins the movie and the rest of your night?

I HONESTLY HAVE TO SAY I DESPISE THAT!

Ken Kenobi
What are spoiler tags?

Sir Mist
Dumbledore dies!!!

Oh wait, kinda defeats the purpose if the book is already out embarrasment

Sorgo
A Member here at KMC just ruined "SAW II" for me.

Ken Kenobi
Saw II, people die, they learn to love life, the end.

a1hsauce
i know..he dies at the end doesnt he

Sorgo
This is the most angry I have been for a while.

Ruined everything!

I swear to god, I am going to TWEAK RIGHT THE F*CK OUT!

Sorgo
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i know..he dies at the end doesnt he

What the f*ck is wrong with you?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Sorgo
This is the most angry I have been for a while.

Ruined everything!

I swear to god, I am going to TWEAK RIGHT THE F*CK OUT!

Look at it this way, now you don't have to waste your money on going to the theater. laughing out loud

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Look at it this way, now you don't have to waste your money on going to the theater. laughing out loud
laughing out loud

What the f*ck is wrong with you?
oh come on...the whole frickin movie you know someones gonna die! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorgo

It's not funny. I am a huge Saw fan and it basically f*cked me over. F*CKKKKKKKKKKK! OH MY GOD! Grrrrr.

Sorgo
laughing out loud

oh come on...the whole frickin movie you know someones gonna die! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, but now you told me he dies! You ruined it!

Ken Kenobi
It's not funny. I am a huge Saw fan and it basically f*cked me over. F*CKKKKKKKKKKK! OH MY GOD! Grrrrr.

I'm a fan too, by a fan I mean I borrowed the DVD from a family member and watched it once. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
please tell me you werent one of those people who were also upset cause someone told you how the PASSION OF THE CHRIST ends?

Sorgo
please tell me you werent one of those people who were also upset cause someone told you how the PASSION OF THE CHRIST ends?

That joke would be nice if it wasn't the 500th time I have heard it.

Seriously, though. Telling me the ending was an ******* thing to do.

a1hsauce
really..and here I was thinking I was clever cause I just thought that joke up embarrasment

Sorgo
really..and here I was thinking I was clever cause I just thought that joke up embarrasment

That was retarded. You're on my ignore list.

a1hsauce
That was retarded. You're on my ignore list.
ehh been called worse...and dont whine cause all I said was he dies in the end...if you notice I didnt even say who died..

Ken Kenobi
Chancellor Palpatine is Darth Sidious!

BOOM HEAD SHOT!

Sorgo
ehh been called worse...and dont whine cause all I said was he dies in the end...if you notice I didnt even say who died..

It's obvious you mean the main character, Jigsaw, so please.

"He" dies in the end. Okay, It's obvious you ain't referring to Doonie Wahlberg.

Sir Mist
Chancellor Palpatine is Darth Sidious!

BOOM HEAD SHOT!

Sonofabitch! mad

Sir Mist
It's obvious you mean the main character, Jigsaw, so please.

"He" dies in the end. Okay, It's obvious you ain't referring to Doonie Wahlberg.

See I wasnt thinking that, and now BAM, movie ruined. Thanks smile

And you were only now complaining about spoiler tags...no

a1hsauce
okay buddie...heres a tip for ya..I havent even seen the movie yet either. so I threw that comment out there in jest wink roll eyes (sarcastic) sheesh sensitive people

Sorgo
okay buddie...heres a tip for ya..I havent even seen the movie yet either. so I threw that comment out there in jest wink roll eyes (sarcastic) sheesh sensitive people

If I go to the movie, and I come back and Jigsaw is dead, I will put you on my ignore list.

a1hsauce
confused okay...

Ken Kenobi
If I go to the movie, and I come back and Jigsaw is dead, I will put you on my ignore list.

Dude, weren't you stabbed?

Sorgo
Dude, weren't you stabbed?

YES I WAS! AND IT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS NINE YEARS OLD AND IT WAS A BOBBY-PIN GOING THROUGH MY FOOT! NOW PLEASE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.