Ever been posting in a thread and...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
And asked yourself, "Would anybody really miss me If i weren't here?"

Sorgo
?

Ken Kenobi
That's why I've left many times before. The truth is, some people miss you, others don't.

TheQuincy
It's as if all your posts have been nullified.

There's some sort of anti-post barrier you can't get through.

...it's chilling.

RedAlertv2
You just discovered the main motivation for forum trolls.

mattador
Originally posted by TheQuincy
It's as if all your posts have been nullified.

There's some sort of anti-post barrier you can't get through.

...it's chilling.

what the hell are you talking about? lol

TheQuincy
perhaps it's just too complicated for you Mattador. One-liners of the week and walking on walls aside, you'll know what I'm talking about eventually.

Sir Mist
Thats why I plan to make a wicked cool sig that'll cause moniter burn-in ninja You'll never forget me! Muahahaha!!!

Time for fresh air methinksno expression

JacopeX
no

hotsauce6548
I hate it when that happens! eek!

big grin

smile

no expression

_Sanctuary_
Why did I read this.. My whole life is a lie!

no expression
I haven't been here that long so I know most people don't know who I am... no expression
thank you for your strange thoughts, know that you affect others anyway, whether they remember you or not ..

eggmayo
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Thats why I plan to make a wicked cool sig that'll cause moniter burn-in ninja You'll never forget me! Muahahaha!!!

You do know I'll break your legs..

TheFilmProphet
no expression

http://www.desotosolutions.com/PUBLIC/GIFS/fishe.gif

eggmayo
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
no expression

http://www.desotosolutions.com/PUBLIC/GIFS/fishe.gif
I don't get why they needed to do an autopsy on Tupac.. wasn't his cause of death quite obvious? It's obvious in the autopsy pictures too..

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by eggmayo
I don't get why they needed to do an autopsy on Tupac.. wasn't his cause of death quite obvious? It's obvious in the autopsy pictures too..

Very good point actually, I also didn't understand why they had pulled the plug after only 6-7 days when he was still showing signs of wanting to live.

Afeni Shakur (his mother) should have held some type of legal action to at least significantly bring down the number of sites posting the autopsy picture.

eggmayo
Once it's been leaked theres not much anyone can do about it, I think.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by eggmayo
Once it's been leaked theres not much anyone can do about it, I think.

The number can still be reduced though, it will still be out there but not as much if approached correctly.

eggmayo
True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.