Avengers team vs Any Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ant-Man I

Ant-Man II

Beast

Black Knight III

Black Panther I

Black Widow II

Captain America I

Captain Britain III

Captain Marvel II/Photon

Captain Marvel III

Crystal

Darkhawk

Demolition Man

Dr. Druid

Falcon

Firebird

Firestar

Giant-Man I

Gilgamesh

Goliath I

Hawkeye I

Hellcat

Hercules

Hulk II

Human Torch I

Invisible Woman

Iron Man I

Iron Man II/War Machine I

Jocasta

Jack of Hearts

Justice

Living Lightning

Machine Man

Mantis

Marrina

Mockingbird

Moon Knight

Moondragon

Mr. Fantastic

Ms. Marvel/Warbird

Power Man II

Rick Jones

Quasar

Quicksilver

Rage

Ronin

Sandman

Scarlet Witch

Sersi

She-Hulk

Silverclaw

Spider-Man I

Spider-Woman I

Spider-Woman II

Starfox

Stingray

Sub-Mariner

Swordsman I

Swordsman II

Thing II

Thor

Thunderstrike

Tigra

Triathlon

Two-Gun Kid

USAgent

Vision II

Wasp

Whizzer I

Wolverine

Wonder Man

Yellowjacket I

Avenger2.0
Why isn't my name on that list. LOL

JediMasterLuke5
The JLA/JSA/TeenTitans take them for sure.

golem370
This team to power Captain Marvel II/Photon,Captain Marvel III, Scarlet Witch,Sersi,Dr. Druid,Thor,Hercules,Thunderstrike,WonderMan,Jack of Hearts,Quasar,Iron Man,Captain Britain take out JSA/JLA. Then Goliath,Mantis,Starfox,Spider-Man beats Teen Titans

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
This team to power Captain Marvel II/Photon,Captain Marvel III, Scarlet Witch,Sersi,Dr. Druid,Thor,Hercules,Thunderstrike,WonderMan,Jack of Hearts,Quasar,Iron Man,Captain Britain take out JSA/JLA. Then Goliath,Mantis,Starfox,Spider-Man beats Teen Titans

Fate, Sentinel, Zatanna, Superman, Hal, Kyle, Guy, John, Kilowog, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter and Raven, beats everyone you just named.

The Ion
The Spectre and Ion

I love these create your own team threads. laughing

golem370
Never The Captain Marvels beat the green Lanterns. Quaser beats Manhunter. Thor beats Wonder Woman. Goliath,Gilgamesh and Captain Britain beats Superman.Jack of Hearts beats Raven. Dr Druid Scarlet Witch,Sersi,Thunderstrike,Iron Man,Human Torch,Invisible Woman,Sub-Mariner,Sandman,Vision,Crystal beats anybody else..

jinzin
this team...

doctor doomsday........

that's it... that's the team...

Avalonofthewind
Thanos, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Starro the conquerer, Gog, and Strange. All at full power.

jrodslam
Never The Captain Marvels beat the green Lanterns. Quaser beats Manhunter. Thor beats Wonder Woman. Goliath,Gilgamesh and Captain Britain beats Superman.Jack of Hearts beats Raven. Dr Druid Scarlet Witch,Sersi,Thunderstrike,Iron Man,Human Torch,Invisible Woman,Sub-Mariner,Sandman,Vision,Crystal beats anybody else..

Its clear you dont know much about DC characters. Quasar beats Martain Manhunter? Quasar cant protect against psionic attacks.

Hal, kyle, Guy, John and Kilowog destroy the Marvels. Genis would put up the best fight, but cant defeat all 5 GL's.

Thor would have trouble with Wonder Woman, just as Supes does so she may hold him untill helped.

Dr.Fate, Zatanna, Sentinel, Captain Marvel and Raven beats everyone else.

The Ion
Another team.

Jeph Loeb Superman and Jeph Loeb Supergirl.

Wickerman
Jinzi-pooh, that's one man, not a team....... sad
So i'd say add Amazo and it's all done thumb up stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Quick Freeze
because i am expected to say it:
BULWARK will take them on the short bus to stupid town

jinzin
Originally posted by Wickerman
Jinzi-pooh, that's one man, not a team....... sad
So i'd say add Amazo and it's all done thumb up stick out tongue

~wickerman~

army of one my friend.. army of one.. amazo's just overkill...

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
army of one my friend.. army of one.. amazo's just overkill...

Actually, i think Amazo would be the one that would last longest against Doomsday. Seeing as how he has pretty much every power out there, only at a higher degree.......he'd just keep killing and killing doomsday......hmmm......but anyway......doomsday + amazo = your team is dead stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Quick Freeze
bulwark will beat amazo and doomsday and avengers!!!

JediMasterLuke5
Are you spoking weed or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.